• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokémon main series Music Appreciation Thread

I have just realised that YouTube's laws have screwed up around 40% of this thread. A lot of the videos we posted are missing...

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm tired of You Tube's crappy rules regarding video-game music, it should be fine to post video-game music unedited as long as the uploader does two things: Doesn't claim the music as their own and does not make money off of it.

Honestly, I'm tired of You Tube's crappy rules regarding video-game music, it should be fine to post video-game music unedited as long as the uploader does two things: Doesn't claim the music as their own and does not make money off of it.
They should do something like this too for rhythm games. It was sad watching a Get Lucky FC in Rock Band with no sound.

fr*ck youtube. they just want money. money. mOnEy. MONEY HUNGRE DUMBOS

I like a lot of B/W's music like the N's Castle theme and both Opelucid City themes, but I don't get the hype surrounding the Emotion BGM. To me it doesn't sound like anything special, just a generic bittersweet melody that you'd hear in every other game.

I simply love HG's National Park theme! It's so relaxing, so perfect for the place and done in such a great way that I just stand with the game turned on to hear it.

My second choice goes to Lilycove's theme because it soothing, it seems adequate for a place with an art gallery and with such a view for the sea. ASOR only made it better by having the possibility to seat near the lighthouse and see the sky changing.

In third place comes Sapphire's Fortree and Secret base theme. I like the city and my secret base and it's very chill and with a nice tune. I disliked how they put a different theme for ASOR's secret bases.

All of Pallet's theme have a soft spot in my heart, namely the first, because of nostalgia and good memories, as well as Blue's themes in general along with their HG remakes.

I also think that the music of the player's hometown are great and feel cosy.

Sapphire's Abandoned ship music is great and fitting since it seems to have some tragedy embedded in it.

I like HG's music for caves but only when in Ilex Forest.

PS: Forest's themes are awesome!!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom