• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokémon ORAS Pre-Order Bonus/Limited Edition Thread

I am glad to say that a certain store in the Philippines are offering a pre-order bonus. The pre-order bonus are figurines of Primal Kyogre and Groudon depending on the version that you chose. However, you will get the pre-order bonus on the date of launch, which is I think is normal..and it is limited time only.

FYI to those living in that area.

It seems some Dutch shops have pre-order bonuses now too:

- Bol.com: chance to win the opposite version (e.g. if you pre-order Omega Ruby, you have a chance to win Alpha Sapphire)
- ToysXL: Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre figurine (you don't know which one you get beforehand)
- Intertoys: downloadcode for Diancie
- Wehkamp: not really a pre-order bonus, but the game is cheaper there till december 8th (€42,50)

Arg it was easier to choose where to get the game when there weren't any bonuses yet, as we only have an Intertoys in town. But I don't really care for Diancie, so now I've just got to choose between a figurine or a chance at the second version...

- Bol.com: chance to win the opposite version (e.g. if you pre-order Omega Ruby, you have a chance to win Alpha Sapphire)
- ToysXL: Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre figurine (you don't know which one you get beforehand)
- Wehkamp: not really a pre-order bonus, but the game is cheaper there till december 8th (€42,50)

Arg it was easier to choose where to get the game when there weren't any bonuses yet, as we only have an Intertoys in town. But I don't really care for Diancie, so now I've just got to choose between a figurine or a chance at the second version...
Figurine is guaranteed though.

Not really, it says "while supplies last". Last time I pre-ordered to get a promised figurine I didn't get anything cause there were probably already gone. It's only two and a half weeks until the release here so I'm afraid they again won't have enough anymore.

So I think I'll go for the chance at the opposite version, at least then I won't be too dissapointed when I get nothing this time ;) Would be really awesome if I won though, I've never had both versions.

Not really, it says "while supplies last". Last time I pre-ordered to get a promised figurine I didn't get anything cause there were probably already gone. It's only two and a half weeks until the release here so I'm afraid they again won't have enough anymore.

So I think I'll go for the chance at the opposite version, at least then I won't be too dissapointed when I get nothing this time ;) Would be really awesome if I won though, I've never had both versions.

I already pre-ordered at bol.com weeks ago, so I hope I have a chance at winning the opposite version as well (cause sometimes they're weird)
Plus, Diance should be free, or not? Cause according to Serebii, you can just get them there (or Bart Smit)

I'm also still secretly hoping MediaMarkt will pull and XY and sell ORAS earlier as well

I already pre-ordered at bol.com weeks ago, so I hope I have a chance at winning the opposite version as well (cause sometimes they're weird)
Plus, Diance should be free, or not? Cause according to Serebii, you can just get them there (or Bart Smit)

I'm also still secretly hoping MediaMarkt will pull and XY and sell ORAS earlier as well

At bol.com it said that people who already pre-ordered also have a chance at winning the opposite version, so you should be good. Which version did you pre-order? Cause if its Omega Ruby it'll be the same as me and I'll have less chance of winning and I'll be very unhappy with you :p

According to here, both Intertoys and Bart Smit only give you the code if you pre-order ORAS (or buy X/Y at Bart Smit), which is ridiculous cause it was free in other countries I think? Also weird to give you a download code with ORAS, while you can only use the code in X/Y...

At bol.com it said that people who already pre-ordered also have a chance at winning the opposite version, so you should be good. Which version did you pre-order? Cause if its Omega Ruby it'll be the same as me and I'll have less chance of winning and I'll be very unhappy with you :p

According to here, both Intertoys and Bart Smit only give you the code if you pre-order ORAS (or buy X/Y at Bart Smit), which is ridiculous cause it was free in other countries I think? Also weird to give you a download code with ORAS, while you can only use the code in X/Y...

Well, that's absolute BS -_- I think most other countries get it for free yeah... And that second part too. I don't have XY yet, and am considering getting it after ORAS, but by that time the promo's probably over...

And nope, got AS cause I originally had Sapphire (most of my friends, if not all, are getting AS too)
It's nice to have a chance of winning though, cause tbh I wasn't expecting a bonus at all (though if there hadn't been one, I wouldn't have minded either. It's a bonus after all)

But yeah, I'm a bit upset regarding the Diance event

Well thats just great.. I haven't pre-ordered yet and now I have to decide whether I would like Diancie or a chance in winning a second game...

US we're saved. Wal-Mart now has the Primal Ground/Kyogre figures with pre-orders!

<sarcasm>It's always a good idea to not announce your pre-order bonus until 10 days before the games come out. I'm sure no one has pre-ordered anywhere else yet. </sarcasm>

I am glad to say that a certain store in the Philippines are offering a pre-order bonus. The pre-order bonus are figurines of Primal Kyogre and Groudon depending on the version that you chose. However, you will get the pre-order bonus on the date of launch, which is I think is normal..and it is limited time only.

To be specific, the same ones as the ones given out in Japan. Also I'm sure that it is the pre-order bonus for Datablitz, not sure for other stores though.

To be specific, the same ones as the ones given out in Japan. Also I'm sure that it is the pre-order bonus for Datablitz, not sure for other stores though.

Yup! And I tried the Datablitz branch at Gateway, and they said they do not have the giveaway anymore. Lol1

Yup! And I tried the Datablitz branch at Gateway, and they said they do not have the giveaway anymore. Lol1
Hope you were able to preorder with figure. I was able to preorder in Glorietta when the preorder was announced, sadly I won't be able to get it on launch day since it is far from where I am.

Just pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire, decided to go with Amazon so I can hopefully get it on the 21st, Walmart's website was broken and not letting me, RIP Primal Kyogre figure.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom