• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
pokemon__all_starters_wallpaper_generation_1_6__by_helexize-d5udutn.jpg

Pokemon Starters Mafia

Rules: DON'T IGNORE
  1. All TWR and Bulbagarden rules apply.

2. No outside communication other than threads I provide.

3. Nameclaiming and Roleclaiming is permitted as long as you do not reveal the information through any means. Revealing will result in a instant modkill

4. Screenshots are not permitted for use in this game.
5. Day phases will be 48 hours and night phases will be 24 hours.

6. Dead players are allowed one post after death which can contain no game-related information.

7. I will answer any questions to the best of my ability before the game starts not during. (Screw it I'm too nice.)

8. Have Fun!

The game starts out like a normal mafia game with no one having any abilities. However abilities can be gained throughout the game depending on two different events that apply to both town and mafia players.

Evolving to stage 1 and 2: Evolving to stage 1 triggers your first ability gain and your final evolution triggers your second. You can evolve in two ways in whatever order they happen to apply to you during play.

1. One way to evolve is being the last pokemon remaining from your region. This most likely will be your first evolution. (Quickest evolve is the perfect 2 players dying.)

2. The second way to evolve is being the last pokemon of your primary type. This most likely will be your final evolution. (Quickest evolve is the perfect 5 players dying.)

If you do end up evolving, I will PM you the information on what happens during your evolution.

Other than that, game play is normal.

Players:

1) @Zexy Assassinated Night 2 (Town) Snivy
2) @Sunsette Assassinated Night 6 (Town) Marshtomp
3) @Hellcrow Assassinated Night 5 (Town) Piplup
4) @Elementar
5) @Slife
6) @Pikochu Lynched Day 1 (Mafia) Totodile
7) @jdthebud
8) @White Crow Lynched Day 6 (Town) Fennekin
9) @Midorikawa
10) @HumanDawn Assassinated Night 3 (Town) Cyndaquil
11) @Life Assassinated Night 1 (Town) Treecko
12) @RainbowSkittles Lynched Day 3 (Town) Squirtle
13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM
14) @Andrew1990 Assassinated Night 4 (Town) Bayleef
15) @leetic Lynched Day 4 (Town) Froakie
16) @Space
17) @returnofmastercrazyhand Lynched Day 5 (Town) Torchic
18) @Calvin ッ Lynched Day 2 (Town) Tepig

Subs: Only ask to sub if your actually going to take over if someone quits or breaks a rule.

All day and night phases will end roughly around 1:00pm Pacific Time Zone unless otherwise stated. Consider day phases are 48 hours and nights 24.

Current Night Phase End: 7pm Monday Pacific Time Zone

Last edited:
@EeveelutionLover; Unfortunately, I have to close this game thread for now. We have been using a queue system since January, more information can be found in this thread.

EDIT (June 28, 2016): The time for this game to be posted through the queue has come. As such, the thread is revived.

Last edited:
I'm in.

Question: "Nameclaiming and Roleclaiming is permitted as long as you do not reveal the information through any means" - please clarify the second part a bit.

@jdthebud U can claim that your lets say snivy, and that snivy is mafia. That's perfectly fine, you can lie about that if that's not true. However once I reveal your character and then you show it to other people is not ok. basically any info I give you, you can talk about to other people true or lies but do not show anyone directly any information I give you. Btw welcome aboard.

@jdthebud U can claim that your lets say snivy, and that snivy is mafia. That's perfectly fine, you can lie about that if that's not true. However once I reveal your character and then you show it to other people is not ok. basically any info I give you, you can talk about to other people true or lies but do not show anyone directly any information I give you. Btw welcome aboard.

So basically, you can't quote or copy any PM or message about you role. So normal claiming without quoting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom