• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did provide reasoning with my reads, and some people say that this is RS's meta.
Could you quote the post where you explained your reasoning for finding White Crow scummy? I must have missed it.

Honestly, I didn't see much scum in Calvin.
What's the point of saying this now?

I underlined for you :)
He doesn't explain his suspicions/reads in that post, only states that he thinks they were good lynch candidates. And now apparently Calvin wasn't even a scum read of his.

Only a little though as you can see from an above post it's how I always play
Even as mafia?

@Molten Eevee I'm honestly stunned by how you're behaving. That stubbornness isn't going to help with anything. Casual site or not, it's in the spirit of the game to always try to play your best to keep the overall experience enjoyable for everyone. That involves communicating and cooperating with others. If you don't assume responsibility for your actions you're not just jeopardizing yourself but your teammates as well.

@Molten Eevee I'm honestly stunned by how you're behaving. That stubbornness isn't going to help with anything. Casual site or not, it's in the spirit of the game to always try to play your best to keep the overall experience enjoyable for everyone. That involves communicating and cooperating with others. If you don't assume responsibility for your actions you're not just jeopardizing yourself but your teammates as well.
The question was asked and answered... I'm not anti-town just because I refuse to repeat myself.

If you have any other questions, spit them out.

@Molten Eevee why say anti-town instead of not mafia? Are you an independent?

@Slife, I did think that White Crow was scum, but I can't find the post. I remember saying that "that's a good point on White Crow" and I elaborated a bit. I thought I provided more, so sorry. But I remember posting a little bit, just not as much as I remember.

That's a shame about the lynch. I was starting to get a lot more confident than I already was about it as time went on.

molteeve said:
Second, scum lost their water starter, so unless they have a gen 6 starter, They have no reason to target me. I believe they dont have a gen 6 because Life died when i was a better target if they did.

midorikawa said:
WOAH WOAH WOAH! How did no one notice this? How do you know they only have one water starter?

I took note of it, but Molten Eevee claimed to be Froakie, so it doesn't make sense that it's a slip if he's Mafia.

My list of who I'd be fine being pursued is kind of the same, except I'd put Slife higher in the "players who are fine" list. jdt could work lower in the "players that are fine to be pursued" list. oh and again this is just my own list, do what you like but it's just a way of saying my opinion Hellcrow worries me, I forget he's even playing the game and the last scum game I was with him he posted in the beginning of Day 1 and after the Town started to own Mafia and get it more together he lost a lot of presence. I'd expect Town him to be more active? Admittedly I used his inactivity as a reason to mislynch him in one game, but there was more to it and I wanted him lynched to save a scumpartner.

He doesn't explain his suspicions/reads in that post, only states that he thinks they were good lynch candidates. And now apparently Calvin wasn't even a scum read of his.

Even as mafia?
I did notice his strangeness with Calvin. After all I got on his case for it. As for White Crow I honestly just assumed that it was the same reasoning as mine because thats all White Crow has done.

And ys that's how he plays as mafia. Though I'm still pretty sure he admitted to being mafia when he was mafia.
I took note of it, but Molten Eevee claimed to be Froakie, so it doesn't make sense that it's a slip if he's Mafia.
My list of who I'd be fine being pursued is kind of the same, except I'd put Slife higher in the "players who are fine" list. jdt could work lower in the "players that are fine to be pursued" list. oh and again this is just my own list, do what you like but it's just a way of saying my opinion Hellcrow worries me, I forget he's even playing the game and the last scum game I was with him he posted in the beginning of Day 1 and after the Town started to own Mafia and get it more together he lost a lot of presence. I'd expect Town him to be more active? Admittedly I used his inactivity as a reason to mislynch him in one game, but there was more to it and I wanted him lynched to save a scumpartner.
Ah true I forgot about that. I just saw the wording and to me it was too strange.

Are you saying you agree with my list?

Though on my list the pinkish names are honestly interchangeable. Some I don't have enough data or just didn't make an impression on me. Though I do have those I'd be most willing to lynch in red, in order of how I'd like to lynch them, and the green is obvious. (Totally realized I did not explain my scum meter)

My reads:
Slife: Town
HumanDawn: Definitely town for the BW on Pikochu
Zexy: Same as HD
Midorikawa: I'm not sure. I'd have to go town
Elementar: Probably town
Molten Eevee: Mafia (or independent- good point @Elementar), but see below
Rainbow Skittles: This is my first time. I haven't played with any of you before, so I don't know
EeveelutionLover: Awesome game btw

Scum meter:

Midorikawa the sexiest player ever ;)
White Crow
Elementar
Molten Eevee
returnofmastercrazyhand

HellCrow
jdthebud
RainbowSkittles
Slife
Space

Andrew1990
Sunsette
Zexy
HumanDawn

Mine would be more like:

White Crow/ Space / Hellcrow (as in i don't care whoever dies here tomorrow, they're all better targets)
jdthbud
Andrew1990
RainbowSkittles
M*13
Elementar
Molten Eevee
Midorikawa
Slife
Sunsette
ROMCH
Zexy

My reads:
Slife: Town
HumanDawn: Definitely town for the BW on Pikochu
Zexy: Same as HD
Midorikawa: I'm not sure. I'd have to go town
Elementar: Probably town
Molten Eevee: Mafia (or independent- good point @Elementar), but see below
Rainbow Skittles: This is my first time. I haven't played with any of you before, so I don't know
EeveelutionLover: Awesome game btw
Where's the rest of the players?

Mine would be more like:

White Crow/ Space / Hellcrow (as in i don't care whoever dies here tomorrow, they're all better targets)
jdthbud
Andrew1990
RainbowSkittles
M*13
Elementar
Molten Eevee
Midorikawa
Slife
Sunsette
ROMCH
Zexy
I should be that first name :p

Anyways in seriousness. For the most part I don't disagree. Especially with HC since he's inactive regardless of alignment. He really doesn't post unless prompted @Hellcrow

I am confused as to why that quote says Molten Eevee said it... I clicked the link to go to the post, and it's not what that post says. I'm confused.

Something wrong with quote formatting; I am pretty sure I was the one who said that.

Human has a point about Space being scummy, haven’t noticed that before…
Honestly, I didn't see much scum in Calvin.

It's easy to say that afterwards...

Mido/Eevee fight just feels like town/town. Mido’s never scum and I really doubt it about Eevee too. Eevee may be stubborn and doing lots of counter-productive things but he looks genuine.

Hoping we’ll hear something interesting from Hellcrow. Right now I’d pursue Space.

SCUMMIEST
Space
White Crow
Elementar
Sunsette
Molten Eevee
jdthebud
Slife
HumanDawn
Midorikawa
returnofmastercrazyhand
TOWNIEST

IDK
Hellcrow (scummier than the other two)
RainbowSkittles
Andrew1990

Mido/Eevee fight just feels like town/town. Mido’s never scum and I really doubt it about Eevee too. Eevee may be stubborn and doing lots of counter-productive things but he looks genuine.

Hoping we’ll hear something interesting from Hellcrow. Right now I’d pursue Space.
Zexy where have you been? The last time I remember being town excluding current games is that recent one with the gun. RNG Gods have been hating me. Though they're getting nicer.

Anyways while Eevee is one of the players I would be fine lynching, I wouldn't be surprised if he's town. I seem to bump heads with him every game. At this point its just meh.

Also can someone explain this case on Space. I can't really remember seeing it stated anywhere, or noticed anything about them. Of course I also had to read through a whole day phase so no doubt I missed some stuff.

Zexy where have you been? The last time I remember being town excluding current games is that recent one with the gun. RNG Gods have been hating me. Though they're getting nicer.

Anyways while Eevee is one of the players I would be fine lynching, I wouldn't be surprised if he's town. I seem to bump heads with him every game. At this point its just meh.

Also can someone explain this case on Space. I can't really remember seeing it stated anywhere, or noticed anything about them. Of course I also had to read through a whole day phase so no doubt I missed some stuff.
meh I meant "never scum HERE"

yeah lemme use my not-so-trusty meta on him and say he's probably town :)

the problem with Space is that they avoided taking any stance at the end of day 1 when a scum's life was on the line.

@Midorikawa looking over your reads list one thing I'd like to ask is why you have Andrew as town. I understood your reads list for the most part but that one confused me a little.

@Midorikawa looking over your reads list one thing I'd like to ask is why you have Andrew as town. I understood your reads list for the most part but that one confused me a little.
Like how Zexy derptown cleared MCH, for me it's a rare case of that. He really seems like a new player and the fact that he asked about mafia knowing roles really seemed genuine. I don't think that if he was mafia that he would have asked that. I could of course be wrong, but it's just that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom