• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll always be active in the game and while I'm being not as helpful doesn't mean I'm posting things

Is a Bandwagon worth it so early in the game? if so

Vote: Calvin

This post sounds so scummy that I don't even know if an actual scum would post something like this. You're clearly not understanding my point here. Being town means more than just showing up and voting on the bandwagon. Vague and pointless posts do very little to actually help progress the game and only draws suspicion towards yourself. Can you at least understand why you might be considered suspicious?

UNVOTE: RainbowSkittles

VOTE: White Crow

Calvin already has a bandwagon, so I won't just put on a seemingly useless vote

This post pings me. He said that he was probably going to keep his vote on RS, but after being questioned by HD he changes it. He also doesn't justified/explain this vote. If the reason is inactivity, then it contradicts the situation with his idea to lynch inactives in Day 1 because at that time it was justified (according to HD) that going after inactives was a "fall-back" option if there wasn't a better lynch. But that's definitely not the case here, as there are much more useful lynch options today that will give town more information.

I didn't want to vote Elementar because I said I didn't see enough reason to think of them as scum. I found the inactive thing suspicious but that was eventually cleared up anyway. And honestly there's not much else I can say about the Pikochu thing. Look I'm not sure what more I can say about this as a whole

I'm curious, what makes the Elementar inactive thing different from the Calvin inactive thing in your opinion? You find one suspicious but not the other.

Who were you trying to shift blame onto? Cause I don't see anything like that in your last post (unless you're talking about your reads and leaning mafia for M*13 and Molten Eevee)

I believe it was RS and the other inactives he was trying to blame; attempting to justify their anti-town actions as more worthy of a vote than his.

Maybe I'm just annoyed that Sunsette is dwelling on something that is over and done with and wasn't really relevant to begin with. She won't accept my reasons for the vote, so I don't really care. Move on.
I might accept your reasons if you actually gave me any. All I've been able to find in your posts was you stating you were blind voting, but you say that's not your real reason for voting MCH and that you'd stated a reason elsewhere. So what is it? How hard is it to just quote the post if I'm so obviously overlooking it?

I'm curious, what makes the Elementar inactive thing different from the Calvin inactive thing in your opinion? You find one suspicious but not the other.

Elementar wanted to vote inactives in the beginning because it was early in the game and he didn't have any scum reads. Calvin has two listed as "leaning mafia" on his, yet won't vote them.

This post pings me. He said that he was probably going to keep his vote on RS, but after being questioned by HD he changes it. He also doesn't justified/explain this vote. If the reason is inactivity, then it contradicts the situation with his idea to lynch inactives in Day 1 because at that time it was justified (according to HD) that going after inactives was a "fall-back" option if there wasn't a better lynch. But that's definitely not the case here, as there are much more useful lynch options today that will give town more information.

I did provide reasoning with my reads, and some people say that this is RS's meta.

I'm back and nothing much has happened even with the extra few hours so I'm going to end this phase since the votes are insane.

Poor Calvin. His lifeless body on the floor so innocent looking.

tepig.jpg

You are Tepig

You are aligned with the Town

Day phase has ended. The moon rises with the night. Pray for your lifes for it's now night phase. 24 hours starting now ended at 3pm Pacific time zone.

@Sunsette didn't technically change from last time I did one but sure.

Calvin - VI - Zexy, HumanDawn, returnofmastercrazyhand, RainbowSkittles, jdthebud, Space,
Molten Eevee - II - MMMMMMMMMMMMM, Sunsette
RainbowSkittles - I - Slife
HumanDawn - I - Andrew1990
MMMMMMMMMMMMM- I - Molten Eevee
White Crow - I - Elementar

... They can't all be winners. I'm curious as to the basis for this BW on Calvin.

Sorry for being MIA. I have a wallpost for everyone though as a present.

But first I will tell you a story about the past:

Friday nights I close at my work and then Saturday I open so I usually go to sleep early Friday. Unfortunately despite being exhausted and peacefully sleeping, my family's tenants sink backed up into mine, waking me with pouring water. It flooded my floor and I spent the whole night drying up the water with my towels, washing my towels, cleaning my floors, and throwing out what got ruined by the mess. Thus after work Saturday I literally came home, ate dinner, and slept basically till the next morning, only getting up to walk my rat. And I opened again today, and am finally rested enough to be on. So that's why I wasn't around for the day phase.

Life is simply unfair.

Now on to the wallpost.

You don't really have something concrete; for all I know you could have accused me of suspicious BWing if I voted Piko without participating, of inactivity if I didn't show up on D1 and of suspcicious if for example I just posted something and didn't vote.
You just are in need to accuse someone because people is really silent and I don't blame you, but all you are gonna get it a mislynch.
1) Yes jumping on the Piko BW could be suspicious, however without more scummy actions in addition to it, it's not enough to warrant a lynch. And being that you were inactive before your vote, I wouldn't have bothered with you over that.
2) Considering you said you read through the thread before posting, you clearly should know that I advocated against lynching for inactivity. It does nothing for town, and only gives help to mafia.
3) What? There is plenty to lynch others on. I am never desperate for a lynch, and there are plenty that I could build cases on. Even MCH I could still build a case on. You just are the scummiest to me. And saying I'm going to just get a mislynch, really? Your word is all I have for you being town, and I don't trust it at all.

White Crow said:
I totally love how ya'll see me as some super smart plot maker scum xD Kinda wishing I was mafia now tbh.. too bad I am just town noob.
You are entirely misreading our posts if you think that we're saying that. BMG isn't the only site with mafias, and we get other players from other sites here. As well as some who play on other sites. That's all I meant. Sorry to disappoint you but I was simply telling Zexy that you may have played on another site, and he doesn't believe you played at all.

White Crow said:
Now if the rest of the guys showed up and maybe talked or something, imo the ones that are not saying a thing are becoming really suspicious. Just waiting for Midorikawa and HumanDawn to "convince them" I am scum and BW time. I foresee that~
Human apparently didn't do his job in this, but don't worry I will come Day 3.

Vote: Molten Eevee
I still don't know about him, he seems too careless to be town
Why can't town be careless.
At the moment, I'm thinking that an RS lynch could be good. For an experienced player, they seem to be playing a bit weirdly. And Sunsette's last post contains some good info actually.
Eh..... It's just his play style. Literally.

are you asking me who i would vote for
HumanDawn

because i honestly dont know since i had missed two days of the posts i missed out on the stuff
Wait. Didn't you say in your first post that you read the thread? If you read the thread why don't you have an idea as to who to lynch?

He had Zexy as a scum read...how does that become copying them...?

My suspicions right now are... MMMMMMMMM - He is not making a lot of sense, posting logic and weird maths that makes no sense, and seems to be pushing a target, me, for no reason.
....So he's scummy for trying his hand at mathematics, something that I've seen a million times in mafia, and because he finds you scummy?

Surprised as well that I was killed. First game I played from the start in nearly a year and I'm NKed Night 1. ): Someone must have a vendetta against me. d:

Don't want to discuss anything game-wise, but since I feel bad I wasn't able to respond to Midori and HD, I'm going to quickly say no hard feelings (and apologize if I offended either) and I'd love to discuss more mafia philosophy in the designated thread. :)

Anyways, good luck town! You've done well already so I look forward to seeing you pull through with the win! Thanks for letting me play EL!
Don't worry you didn't offend me! I felt bad for annoying you.
well I was busy doing other stuff for my grandma, but I'm here.
vote: calvin
you need to explain your inactivity and reasoning if you want to live.
WTF!? For starters inactivity is not a reasoning to lynch for. People have lives. They can't be on for every minute of the day. You yourself just said in your own post that you were doing stuff irl. And why are you threatening? Don't forget why we were trying to lynch you.
If you need further math explanation, please specify. Recall that it was a mafia (@Pikochu) who made me show my work anyway.
You seem careless because you randomly roleclaimed for no reason. It only would help the mafia, which would only be justified if you are mafia yourself.
Or he's really careless town.
The feature that allowed us to do it is dead : (... I asked Tech here about it and no response.
Welcome to everyone's suffering.

Im sorry but i can not vote for them actually i have not really seen any evidence that could prove them to be mafia in fact i do have to say for some on that once me to vote those two or for one of them i think that your throwing names out there and then making some reason to vote for them that dose not seem reasonable to me and i think i am going to vote for you i have seen you do this twice now in the threads so....

vote HumanDawn
Again didn't you read the thread? What about the fact that Human was one of the main lynchers of Piko, a mafia.

I'll always be active in the game and while I'm being not as helpful doesn't mean I'm posting things

Is a Bandwagon worth it so early in the game? if so

Vote: Calvin
If it catches mafia yes.

@Calvin ッ why no read on Midorikawa?
Shh. Don't draw attention to me :p

jdthebud said:
returnofmastercrazyhand:yesterday he was pretty hot.

First, publicly role claiming helps no one... If I were mafia, my role would be known to my team already.
Wrong. It helps mafia.

Eevee said:
Second, scum lost their water starter, so unless they have a gen 6 starter, They have no reason to target me. I believe they dont have a gen 6 because Life died when i was a better target if they did.
WOAH WOAH WOAH! How did no one notice this? How do you know they only have one water starter?

Um so i do not understand how is it that your role is known to your team less your talking to them some how from my knowledge no one talks to any one besides through this website so if your role is known to other players how is that possible.
Mafia almost always know each other's roles unless there are special mechanics.
@Molten Eevee Still waiting on that straight answer btw.

Why should she? This is scummy.
Stop calling things scummy when they aren't.
....Stop doing scummy things when you're town.
Maybe I'm just annoyed that Sunsette is dwelling on something that is over and done with and wasn't really relevant to begin with. She won't accept my reasons for the vote, so I don't really care. Move on.
Once you post something in a mafia it remains relevant the whole game.

Elementar said:
I'm going to have a vote now because I have sport today and probably won't be around.

VOTE: RainbowSkittles

I know that there are probably better options, such as White Crow or Calvin, but I currently don't have the time and I'm happy with this. I may change if I get back in time.
I underlined for you :)
I did provide reasoning with my reads, and some people say that this is RS's meta.
Not meta. Playstyle. It is most definitely his playstyle.
Honestly, I didn't see much scum in Calvin.
Elementar said:
I'm going to have a vote now because I have sport today and probably won't be around.

VOTE: RainbowSkittles

I know that there are probably better options, such as White Crow or Calvin, but I currently don't have the time and I'm happy with this. I may change if I get back in time.

And yet there you equate Calvin to White Crow, mention no one else as scummy save for RS and call them better options than RS.

Scum meter:

Midorikawa the sexiest player ever ;)
White Crow
Elementar
Molten Eevee
returnofmastercrazyhand

HellCrow
jdthebud
RainbowSkittles
Slife
Space

Andrew1990
Sunsette
Zexy
HumanDawn

Wrong. It helps mafia.
Not true.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! How did no one notice this? How do you know they only have one water starter?
Because I am operating on the assumption that they have one of each type. Are you saying you didn't come to that conclusion? Really, Mido. You're slipping.

Why should she? This is scummy.
No, its not.

....Stop doing scummy things when you're town.
I haven't done a single scummy thing yet.

Once you post something in a mafia it remains relevant the whole game.
I don't even know how to respond to this silly assertion.

I don't have time right now, but I think it'd be a good idea to examine that bandwagon. Something smells fishy.

Not true.
If mafia know the town roles then they can decide who to kill so as to evolve. And gain power. And win easier.

Because I am operating on the assumption that they have one of each type. Are you saying you didn't come to that conclusion? Really, Mido. You're slipping.
...That would only work if there's only three mafia. If there are four or five they're going to be doubled up.

No, its not.
Blatantly refusing to answer questions is ridiculously scummy.

I haven't done a single scummy thing yet.
Seriously? You've had multiple tell you you've been scummy.

I don't even know how to respond to this silly assertion.
.............................You're kidding right? It's not some silly assertion. Why do you think mafia members especially have to be careful. Everything you say is analyzed.

I don't have time right now, but I think it'd be a good idea to examine that bandwagon. Something smells fishy.
Really this just seems lazy.

Also, I'm confused by Andrew's vote. HD is one of the town leaders, so going after them isn't the most effective method.

I couldn't remember who I wrote down. I was rushed at the time.

That's just bad. In that case you shouldn't have mentioned anyone.
Also, I'm confused by Andrew's vote. HD is one of the town leaders, so going after them isn't the most effective method.
I think he doesn't really understand what he's doing yet. Especially since he actually was confused about mafia knowing mafias roles at one point.

Also I see you are now stalking me you stalker :p

I follow quite a few people. I'm not stalking you.

I thought that I'd mention Calvin because that would be considered as another option. I didn't necessarily agree with that option, but it was the main option nevertheless.

If mafia know the town roles then they can decide who to kill so as to evolve. And gain power. And win easier.

So I've found out.

...That would only work if there's only three mafia. If there are four or five they're going to be doubled
Five mafia? In a game this size?

Blatantly refusing to answer questions is ridiculously scummy
Continuously hounding someone over something already answered is scummy.

Seriously? You've had multiple tell you you've been scummy
Doesn't make it true.

.............................You're kidding right? It's not some silly assertion. Why do you think mafia members especially have to be careful. Everything you say is analyzed

I'm not going to be careful as to what i say. This is a casual site.

ally this just seems lazy

I really wish i were but I'm at the doctors right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom