• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last time, I am not scum, I just tend to act antitown in almost every game I go in.
Seriously, how long will it take to learn some "players" here can't do as much confributing as others, let alone try to be town only to get mislynched by the experienced players for being antitown.

Pretty sure there was a post somewhere were you said you'd contribute a lot more Day 2, then come Day 2, and the most memorable thing you did was vote on Calvin Day 2 and nothing else. I'm not sure what exactly I should be learning here. "Yeah I don't contribute much Day 1, Day 2 is where I do STUFF.". "I don't really contribute much!".

I'm not after you anyway but I got my eyes on you just to be safe. "I'm not joining bandwagon because I don't want to look scummy in case RS flips Town." is so ridiculous to say I don't know what Mafia in their right mind would say this, but it makes me paranoid. From a Town standpoint I guess I can see where the fear of being suspected would come because of bandwagoners being looked at, which fits Town you, so...

Only issue is if there are 4 or more Mafia we have a double typed

I'm making a chart which I'll post after the lynch so I don't have to update it again. Might help shed light on who could be Mafia but this is pretty pointless if nobody actually ends up nameclaiming. What do people think of a nameclaim massclaim later down the line?

also mido:

I'm busy with BJs

wTF?

For the last time, I am not scum, I just tend to act antitown in almost every game I go in.
Seriously, how long will it take to learn some "players" here can't do as much confributing as others, let alone try to be town only to get mislynched by the experienced players for being antitown.
And if you read my post, you would have seen that I'm boring you for things such as Piko the only found mafias behavior towards you.
I'm making a chart which I'll post after the lynch so I don't have to update it again. Might help shed light on who could be Mafia but this is pretty pointless if nobody actually ends up nameclaiming. What do people think of a nameclaim massclaim later down the line?
Later yeah. Though at this current time it would just help them.

Also BJs is a store. I was food shopping

Saying you are not scum is a little suspicious. I'm still not sure about changing my vote though. And just because leetic is different from ME doesn't mean anything about the role.

Okay. I'm ready to contribure more today, and I'll do anything you'd like to prove my towniness. And yes, I was going to sleep and the phase would end before I woke up, so of course I would switch my vote from Mido to someone more worthwhile.

RainbowSkittles - V - Elementar, Slife, MMMMMMMMMMMMM, Space, HumanDawn
Space - I - jdthebud
Elementar - II - leetic, Sunsette

returnofmastercrazyhand - I - Midorikawa

One hour remaining.

Who forced the RS BW? Whoever did it will be either cleared or frowned upon after the lynch.

Okay. I'm ready to contribure more today, and I'll do anything you'd like to prove my towniness. And yes, I was going to sleep and the phase would end before I woke up, so of course I would switch my vote from Mido to someone more worthwhile.
If by today you mean the day phase, it's almost over. Why do you feel the need to prove your towniess now near EoD when RS has the biggest bandwagon?

The village made their choice and lynched poor RainbowSkittles.

250px-007Squirtle.png

You are Squirtle

You are aligned with the Town

Day ends and night follows. Night 3 begins.

2802253TTr0HhyW.png

Yellow = Flipped Town + ?
Red = Flipped Mafia

this is why I didn't want on the lynch, I though it could have easily been a mislynch
also HD, that post about day 2 is me talking about games where I have a power to use night 1, but since I still don't have a power, I can't do much this day 2.

I forgot Hellcrow was in this game again and the more he lives and says nothing the less comfortable I am with them alive.

He's been posting more in other games, so it is suspicious.

Darn it. If you want to lynch me, I understand. But all I can say is that I'm town and it will be disastrous to get another mislynch. I know I pushed the BW on RS, but trust me, I only have good intentions for town.

If you want to help bring about another evolution, feel free.

I can't tell if that's supposed to be a softclaim or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom