• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...oops. I'll just revote during the day then.
He just kept defending himself. It seemed like overly much to me. Remember, this is my first game, so I haven't played with him before.

Seriously why does everyone always think I'm scun just because I act noobish.
Surely that logic falls flat, because like I said, I am only mafia in 2 games I've been in and I've been in a LOT of games, and acted very scummy when town 95% of the time.
Did chaos mafia teach you guys nothing?

We can't rule you out either. This could be a 5% chance.

And if I must die for the town to figure stuff out, so be it. But just know that I'll flip town. I'm willing to do whatever to help the town, so make sure you use my death wisely if that's what you choose :)

2) @Sunsette
3) @Hellcrow
4) @Elementar
5) @Slife
7) @jdthebud
8) @White Crow
9) @Midorikawa
13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM
14) @Andrew1990
15) @leetic
16) @Space
17) @returnofmastercrazyhand

Night come to an end as the villagers leave their homes. They find the body of @HumanDawn

155.png

You are Cyndaquil

You are aligned with the Town

Dewott investigates leetic and reveals him as Mafia

Chikorita has evolved into Bayleef and has gained new power. Let's hope that power is for good.

...wow, my scumdar was right for once

I can't think of any potential modifiers that would give us a false cop check, so.

Vote: leetic

VOTE: leetic

It's weird that it was announced publicly like that. But looks like my suspicions of leetic were correct as well. And Dewott, please don't claim who you are. We don't want you dead.

What the hell? I received a message telling me I was framed.

Whoever this Dewott is sick and should feel bad.

What the hell? I received a message telling me I was framed.

Whoever this Dewott is sick and should feel bad.
Really? Attacking Dewott?

Unfortunately lynching leetic is the best option. If Dewott is scum and this is a frame job then they won't come out since that will reveal them. If Dewott is town and this is true then them coming out makes them a prime Mafia target for revealing one of the Mafia members and for being evolved. Hopefully it's the latter.

VOTE: leetic

I find this important to confirm. Especially since if Dewott is Mafia then we'll know Mafia has a water starter outside of their dead one, and that would mean the other two are most likely a grass and fire type.

Seriously guys? This is shameful.

You aren't even moving an eyebrow over the fact that the update said I'm mafia? You aren't even considering the possibility that something more may be going on?

FOS Sunsette
FOS Midorikawa

This may seem like OMGUS, however I'm concerned with how easily you jumped on a fishy wagon. I'll have to dissect your posts later on.

Another thing - ME publicly claimed the role. Wouldn't Dewott want to set me up to be lynched, with a potshot at hitting another water starter?

By the way, I'm not going to waste this day phase with a crappy mislynch. I'm going to continue scumhunting. For if it is preordained that I must fall, then I shall fall in dignity.

@leetic I'm very aware that it could be a mafia setup. I acknowledged that. Unfortunately we don't know. Outside of scumhunting this is our best lead. And unfortunately there is no way dewott will come out because regardless of alignment it puts them in danger. If you're mafia and lying about being framed then good for us. If you're town and mafia framed you then we have something to go off of.

Nowhere better to go? What about Elementar? He's scummy as hell and yet we ignore him? Outside of scumhunting? Then why don't we freaking scumhunt?

You should know that different players have different skill levels so we can't ignore everything ones predecessor does.

Your own logic contradicts you. If my predecessor wasn't as good as appearing as town when actually being town, then that's not my problem. I shouldn't have to answer for the mistakes of another person. You seem like you're trying to make an easy mislynch viable again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom