• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
right.
it would reveal them both, and the one that dies is the target for the next phase.
so yeah, maybe a massclaim isn't as helpful as it seems.
either way, I think I should at least say I'm a hoenn starter.
*facepalm*

Here are the two scenarios based on this claim, as I see them:

Best case, ROMCH is Torchic. He's either scum or town, and I don't think there is a way to determine this with the information we currently have.

However, if he's Mudkip, there's a very high chance he's town, since Dewott is obviously mafia and Pikochu was Totodile, and I can't see there being three water starters on the scum team for balancing purposes. Unfortunately, in this scenario, if Torchic is scum he just gave them a free evolution, especially by claiming this in the night phase, when they can kill him right away. Not to mention that the scum team will also look to kill the rest of the water starters so Dewott can evolve again, which would be super bad.

Making this claim as Mudkip would be a terrible move, so I am inclined to believe he is Torchic. In which case, he is looking pretty scummy, as this looks like a way to draw out the Mudkip player either for his evolution or a Dewott teammate.

Now that I think about it, he shouldn't. *my turn to facepalm* Hopefully he's Torchic.

...................Okay only scum should be that comfortable coming out with even part of what they are when their death would lead to evolution. Especially this late in game.
how was I supposed to know that, as I said, I don't know some of the mafia terms and logic even still.
either way I am torchic, but I have no evolution yet obviously, but I doubt I'll survive this phase and if I do I'll be surprised.

2) @Sunsette
3) @Hellcrow
4) @Elementar
5) @Slife
7) @jdthebud
8) @White Crow
9) @Midorikawa
13) @MMMMMMMMMMMMM
16) @Space
17) @returnofmastercrazyhand

Night has ended and the body of @Andrew1990 was found.

250px-153Bayleef.png

You are Bayleef

You are aligned with the Town

Ability: Nature Power

Once per night phase, PM me to guess a player's pokemon. If your right, reveals the role and alignment of that player at the end of the night phase to everyone.

Warning: This ability announces that Bayleef is identifying the player you selected. If you fail, I announce that Bayleef identified X player but received no information. If you succeed I announce that Bayleef identified X player and has revealed his identity (Remember no one knows who Bayleef is unless claimed)

Dewott investigated Hellcrow but received no information.

Bayleef investigated Slife but received no information

Day has risen and the village starts to notice their numbers are lacking. They best find the murders and quickly.

@Elementar I think if Andrew had guessed Slife's Pokemon correctly, Slife would have been revealed?

@Midorikawa I understand where you are coming from, but I feel that Elementar or Space are more likely to be mafia, though I can't rule out multiple scum in that trio. What do you think about them in comparison to Sunsette?

The whole "I was right" thing is because I thought I was actually right. Probably not the most sporting thing to say in hindsight, but that's hindsight for you.

Anyway, Vote: Elementar.

@Elementar I think if Andrew had guessed Slife's Pokemon correctly, Slife would have been revealed?

@Midorikawa I understand where you are coming from, but I feel that Elementar or Space are more likely to be mafia, though I can't rule out multiple scum in that trio. What do you think about them in comparison to Sunsette?
1) How do you know if he had to guess the pokemon or not?
2) I still don't know the case on Space (that rhymes). And I still need to read through his posts. As for Elementar, I have been having mixed feelings because his playstyle can be really scummy at times. Though I noticed a support for Sunsette in my Elementar wallpost so I feel that if she is scum then he definitely is. Also I think Elementar has at least contributed more. I can't remember much of Sunsette except "Lynch leeveetic"

yeah, I kind of was irked by that quote from sunsette that I mentioned earlier, and it's make him look scummy now, but I don't think elementar is scum just yet, he's like me, just very unlucky when it comes to playing,
either way, if sunsette is scum, then elementar could very well be scum too, but if sunsette is town, I think that sort of clears elementar.

Can someone please explain how me being town clears Elementar when I've been perfectly willing to lynch them before/along with leetic, including voting to lynch them right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom