• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep my vote on Elementar for now unless it looks like we're headed for a tie, but lynching MCH is also fine by me.

UNVOTE: Sunsette
VOTE: MCH

I've already stated that I think he's scum and if he doesn't care to play then we might as well lynch him today.
that is not good logic, I just requested a sub and I am a townie, just very unlucky as a townie because I always act scummy and always get mislynched just like elementar.

that is not good logic, I just requested a sub and I am a townie, just very unlucky as a townie because I always act scummy and always get mislynched just like elementar.
And I've provided a case against you. I've listed you as a scumread. Nothing wrong with it because it's just changing which of my scumreads to lynch today to make it easier on the host.

also town cannot afford a mislynch at this point, so I personally think anyone other than me would be better.
because that's where your heading if you mislynch me or elementar.

And I've provided a case against you. I've listed you as a scumread. Nothing wrong with it because it's just changing which of my scumreads to lynch today to make it easier on the host.
I have read your case against me and I must say, have you not even seen my meta? as I have said countless times, I was only scum twice, and lost once.
I ALWAYS act scummy, then turn out town.
if you really want to lose, be my guest, but hellcrow seems scummier than me, as does sunsette.

@returnofmastercrazyhand

Alright I'm waiting for a reply for you to be subbed out so just hang in there. Thanks for playing.
thanks, the fact alone that I have to be mislynched AGAIN for the same reasons as every mafia I'm in minus murder she wrote 3 and xy mafia...
I seriously have to wonder why people AREN'T picking me as the most unlucky member in the awards.

I have read your case against me and I must say, have you not even seen my meta? as I have said countless times, I was only scum twice, and lost once.
I ALWAYS act scummy, then turn out town.
if you really want to lose, be my guest, but hellcrow seems scummier than me, as does sunsette.
Have you not noticed how I do not follow meta like Zexy. I will note someone's playstyle, and factor it but I never let it base my decisions. I judge by posts per game not by all.

Have you not noticed how I do not follow meta like Zexy. I will note someone's playstyle, and factor it but I never let it base my decisions. I judge by posts per game not by all.
your mistake. if you really want to keep mislynching me because I act scummy then I guess town deserves to lose.
meta is what matters these days, not posts per game, as I can name at least 3-4 players who play to changing their meta.

1) How do you know if he had to guess the pokemon or not?
2) I still don't know the case on Space (that rhymes). And I still need to read through his posts. As for Elementar, I have been having mixed feelings because his playstyle can be really scummy at times. Though I noticed a support for Sunsette in my Elementar wallpost so I feel that if she is scum then he definitely is. Also I think Elementar has at least contributed more. I can't remember much of Sunsette except "Lynch leeveetic"
1) If you actually bothered to read the Day post, the Bayleef role PM literally says:
Once per night phase, PM me to guess a player's pokemon. If your right, reveals the role and alignment of that player at the end of the night phase to everyone.
2) Cmon Mido, you've been promising to look at Space's posts for a while now. There aren't that many of them. And while Elementar may have been posting more, in my mind he hasn't been making very many quality posts with content, a lot of them are just filler. Also, Sunsette voting for Elementar right away with no real prompting makes me think they aren't scum together but are on opposite sides.

@returnofmastercrazyhand why do you think Hellcrow is scummier than Elementar?

1) If you actually bothered to read the Day post, the Bayleef role PM literally says:

2) Cmon Mido, you've been promising to look at Space's posts for a while now. There aren't that many of them. And while Elementar may have been posting more, in my mind he hasn't been making very many quality posts with content, a lot of them are just filler. Also, Sunsette voting for Elementar right away with no real prompting makes me think they aren't scum together but are on opposite sides.

@returnofmastercrazyhand why do you think Hellcrow is scummier than Elementar?
inactivity and he's been scum quite a bit more than elementar and I have.

your mistake. if you really want to keep mislynching me because I act scummy then I guess town deserves to lose.
meta is what matters these days, not posts per game, as I can name at least 3-4 players who play to changing their meta.
Then I guess I'll have to push to change that.
My bad.

I have yet to understand why meta is not the way to play, because meta can determine a lot more than how posts are game by game, because then town loses a lot more often.
if you seriously want to play the old fashioned way, be my guest, but let me tell you that meta serves a better purpose and not following that is pretty much throwing the game for town.
evidence: town has lost most of the games I've been in, and I die either day 1 or lategame when town can't afford a mislynch, and guess what happens? a mislynch, and then the game is over for town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom