• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokemon Switch Version

What do you think this game or these games will be?

• Total voters
Do we just migrate here?

I think this thread serves as general discussion about the Switch game, just not anything about leaks and rumors about it.

Something had crossed my mind last night, but as a Special Edition Switch I'm imagining the joycons being red and white like a Pokeball. I wonder if they would do something like that as part of a bundle for the Switch game?

I can see these games being revealed within the next few months (E3 at the latest) and coming out for either Holiday this year, or releasing in the first half of 2019 to have a big game come out for the system in the early part of the year. I've seen mixed results on feelings for the Nintendo Switches semi-slow first half this year. Also, it would be cool to flip the switch (no pun intended... haha) and have a Pokemon game be released early in the year instead of late. Idk though, just my thoughts

Once we know if the 23rd is a Pokémon mystery dungeon reveal, then it’s safe to assume late 2018 for Pokémon switch. That + the leaker being hunted by Nintendo seems who said late 2018 seems to point towards the same direction.

Once we know if the 23rd is a Pokémon mystery dungeon reveal, then it’s safe to assume late 2018 for Pokémon switch. That + the leaker being hunted by Nintendo seems who said late 2018 seems to point towards the same direction.
Wouldn't PMD coming this year imply that Pokemon Switch is more likely to drop in 2019??

I meant if it’s not coming sorry lol

If we do not get a PMD reveal and the games that chunsoft are revealing are not Pokémon related, it’s guaranteed that Pokémon switch is 2018.

Last edited:
I meant if it’s not coming sorry lol

If we do not get a PMD reveal and the games that chunsoft are revealing are not Pokémon related, it’s guaranteed that Pokémon switch is 2018.
That makes no sense. Just because PMD does not come out this year does not mean that the main series is guaranteed to come out this year.

Well It's likely Gen 8 to come out in early 2019, even the japanese leakers think the game will be delayed, at first the chinese leakers think the game release in late 2018, but @lavandula on twitter says they change to early 2019, it possible for a delay, plus the chinese leaker who got busted, thinking it'll come out in 2018, but it might be planned,so it's possible for a delay, so. If we get an announcement of PMD on the 23rd, we'll get our answer soon.

march 2019 makes sense.

Zelda 2017 march
Kirby 2018 march
Pokemon 2019 march

Back
Top Bottom