• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokemon World OOC/RPG Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

grassyglide

Reaction score

POKEMON WORLD

Alright guys, it is about time the OOC thread opened up. So, a few initial matters to clear up:

1. About the contests. Since we only have one coordinator, it is all up to Infinity Storm. Do you want five ribbons to be the number of ribbons necessary for the Grand Festival or just four? Also, will we be going to every contest in each city or just the ones you want?

2. Everyone should write their intended Pokemon party for the Kanto region. We should make sure that it is not conflicting. Don't forget to inform me of your capture plans beforehand via PM, so we don't skip it. Please make sure your captures are done in suitable places you are not limited to Kanto Pokemon, but I would like it if it is mainly Kanto-Johto Pokemon as we'll also be travelling the other regions.

3. I have an idea for a villainous team, but if you have other stuff in mind please PM and we could discuss.

4. I will also be PM'ing you about another thing, so please be checking your inboxes.

---

The party I have in mind is as follows and I am more than willing to compromise if there are any overlaps:

Abra>Kadabra>Alakazam
Togepi>Togetic
Machop>Machoke>Machamp
Magnemite>Magneton
Slowpoke>Slowbro
Horsea>Seadra

----

A separate issue: For the next two days, I'll have very limited access to the site. I do not want to entirely pause it but please don't go overboard with it as well.

For the contests, lets go with five ribbons, and lets do some but not all of the contests. I can't have him win every one of them after all.

As for the team, here's what I've come up with so far

Budew-> Roselia ->Roserade

Ponyta->Rapidash

Cleffairy-> Cleffable

Porygon->Porygon2

Oddish -> Gloom -> Bellossum

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur

I know that Haruhi's team will look like.

Mienfoo > Mienshao

Growlithe > Arcanine

Poliwag > Poliwhirl > Politoed

Hoppip > Skiploom > Jumpluff

Jigglypuff > Wigglytuff

Mareep > Flaffy > Ampharos

I think we need to move past the Professor part and get the journey part going.

Yeah, except no one seems to be around. Also, everyone can control NPC's on their own turn. No need to wait for me to take control of the Professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom