Dear heretoplaymafia, you are the Roleblocker.
You are aligned with Basically A Serial Killer and win when the Town is eliminated or this is inevitable.
You have no scumbuds.
So what do i do? I'm a serial killer?
im basically a serial killer ok
or are we both
how do i use this kinda chatroom
wait no im single
I don't even
ok another question to you lads
what is Oc?
i assume it doesnt stand for original content does it now
"Original Character" I think...
Forgot this as wellwait since this game allows outside communication could i just ask one of the spectators the setup
So, that's why they put something about cheating in the thread. I thought I was the one to get modkilled since I cleared the "who's sk?" situation.and then heretoplaymafia thanked me outta nowhere (I guess it was cuz I explained what OC was) and Contrainer thought I had leaked the roles
AussieEevee was pranked! They were a Vanilla aligned with the Town.
I think scum were the ones that were pranked xD
Shit wrong target, vanilla of all things. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhg
Yes AE we got pranked hard.
I feel like that second option seems the most plausible...I don't know if it was to learning I actually was the SK, that I had been faking the posting restriction, that I lied about needing to kill Eggman, that I was offering to team up with the Mafia, or all of the above.
From my role PM in the crossover game.Darth, ask yourself: is it a good idea to antagonize the guy who is currently planning on shooting you?
The answer might surprise you.
2. Dylan, for pretty much the entire game:You know, it's difficult being the Town Leader when you're scum.
3. ME, after killing @Wispy Willow caused utter confusion among the Town:Oh yeah... i forgot this excisted ._.
4. Pikochu, giving us a draft of his thoughts to give Slife, and saying the very thing every town member should have thought after I claimed Commuter with an Asylum:Oooooh the internal finger pointing has started. The Towntastic Four are crumbling from within
I actually told him to tone this bit down, because it might actually make people suspicious.My concern is on ME's claim on the asylum and commuter claim. It's a bit hard to believe that a commuter would have an asylum. The house, maybe but asylum? That's kinda stretching it, don't you think? I'd be very skeptical of ME's commuter claim.
6. Piko and I sit back and enjoy watching Town implode:I know. The Towntastic Four are imploding without my Assistance.
AE accidentally posted in the conversation between Slife, AE, Caps, and myself, that he feels like Caps is scum and then edited it out.
Dude, I couldn't have planned sh*t better than that.
This is F*CKING GOLD.
dylan, you are probably off the hook, and we may yet have a flawless victory.
I should prepare a cold drink for this if this continues.
7. A draft of my response to the accusation that Asylum is a sinister building:I'll drink to that!
8. I get paranoid about whether or not @Slife is manipulating ME:I suppose this is worth responding to, because the Asylum sure as hell does sound like a scummy building.
That said, a couple of points here.
- I didn't write the flavor text for this game. If I did there would be a lot more fruit themed puns. In terms of flavor, Asylum is just the skin. I technically don't "commute," I am "granted asylum." It's the functionally the same role, just with a different name. Just like Party Pooper was in FBM. It's a pun, so I appreciate that, but it is a bit of a stretch, which is, meh.
- Roles are distributed completely at random in this game. This means that nice sounding flavor texts like "fluffy bunny emporium" could technically belong to scum, while, in theory, "killing fields" could belong to town
9. The master plan and a little snide comment about Town just not paying attention:If he is manipulating ME, I swear everlasting revenge!
10. Pikochu celebrates as Town continues its implosion:The current plan will be to lynch jack, because Slife and I feel like it is worthwhile keeping AE and Caps alive
to watch the fireworksto observe them both under pressure and see who their last scum buddy might be, assuming they're both not scum.
I do kinda feel sorry for Caps. The one time he gets Town in the RNG, it also gives him a role that makes him impossible to confirm as Town. As I said at the beginning of the game, RNG hates Caps.
Hilariously, Caps has been somewhat vocal about my scumminess, and he's right on the money, having observed my scum meta firsthand in both RMafia and Video Game Mafia. Between that and the menacing Asylum that I built, you'd think people would realize that I've got the word SCUM rubber stamped on my forehead.
11. A list of remaining players after @jackatlasred got lynched D3:Oh my fucking god, this is going much better than I hoped for. I just read what happened and we are so going to hell once the game is over.
And, finally, though this happened before everything else, this is my favorite quote from the whole scumchat.Remaining players:
AE - Town, unprotected*
Pinball Wizard - Town, unprotected*
TheCapsFan - Town, DANGER DO NOT TOUCH!
Pikochu - Scum
dylan - Scum
ME - Evil Bastard
*given that my Arsonist destroys the hospital.
F*ck it, I'm unleashing my Bankai.
blueprint builds an outhouse
My favourite part is that he basically did it in the crossoverJust note that, one of these days, I’m probably going to try playing a mafia game without reading my role PM. This is a very stupid thing to do, and can potentially have some hilarious results, but it’s also probably not something advisable.