• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Quote Book

Zenax

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
In this thread, you may post quotes from previous games that you found amusing or feel like should be remembered for a reason or another. This also applies to PMs, QuickTopics or Skype chat logs you might have exchanged with another player during the course of a game. A personal favorite of mine as example, Paperhorse from Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia 2:

Awww cpigg and I tried so hard to win but we had a disadvantage from the beginning. I made the mistake thinking tarakudo was neonsands. I knew the conversion time of zenax was off but I thought I was being irrationally paranoid. Plus I didn't erect fast enough. Anyway I had a lot of fun, thanks for letting me play JJM!

EDIT: I MEANT REACT OKAY. AUTO CORRECT FAIL.
- As with every other threads, do not post anything in here that happened in a currently ongoing game. If you see something and feel like it should be posted in the quote book, wait until the game ends before posting it.

- Be sure to leave a link to the post or the QuickTopic in question when posting a quote. On that note, make sure that your post contains more than just a link, as this will be considered spam.

- Regarding Skype chat logs, make sure that the conversation is okay per the rules of the forums before posting it.

Last edited:
This conversation happened between @Zenax; @Hitomi; @Luminosity; and myself on skype during Posting Restriction Mafia.

[7/7/12 11:07:17 PM] Zenax: just don't tell your scumbuddies to kill me, pls
[7/7/12 11:07:23 PM] Hitomi: LOL OK I WON’T
[7/7/12 11:07:32 PM] Hitomi: / not a declaration of mafia
[7/7/12 11:07:37 PM] Hitomi: / joking pls
[7/7/12 11:07:40 PM] Zenax: it totally was
[7/7/12 11:07:45 PM] Zenax: YOURE TOTES MAFIA
[7/7/12 11:07:50 PM] Hitomi: TOTES NOT
[7/7/12 11:07:54 PM] Zenax: TOTES YES
[7/7/12 11:07:57 PM] Hitomi: WAIT WHAT GAME
[7/7/12 11:08:00 PM] Zenax: TOTES PR
[7/7/12 11:08:03 PM] Hitomi: TOTES NOT
[7/7/12 11:08:07 PM] Zenax: TOTES ABSOLUTELY
[7/7/12 11:08:13 PM] Hitomi: TOTES NO
[7/7/12 11:08:21 PM] Zenax: YOURE TOTES A LIAR
[7/7/12 11:08:27 PM] Luminosity: Zenax x Hitomi = TotesShipping :p
[7/7/12 11:08:30 PM] Paperhorse: lol
[7/7/12 11:08:31 PM] Hitomi: YOURE TOTES WROMG
[7/7/12 11:08:33 PM] Hitomi: WRONG
[7/7/12 11:08:36 PM] Hitomi: OMG
[7/7/12 11:08:37 PM] Zenax: FILTHY SCUM, IM TOTALLY KILLING YOU!
[7/7/12 11:08:39 PM] Zenax: DIE MAFIA SCUM
[7/7/12 11:08:43 PM] Hitomi: DIE TOWNIE
[7/7/12 11:08:45 PM] Hitomi: I MEAN
[7/7/12 11:08:47 PM] Zenax: OMG
[7/7/12 11:08:48 PM] Hitomi: FELLOW TOWNIE
[7/7/12 11:08:53 PM] Zenax: OMG x2
[7/7/12 11:08:55 PM] Hitomi: xD
[7/7/12 11:09:14 PM] Paperhorse: im saving this convo
[7/7/12 11:09:17 PM] Zenax: LOL
[7/7/12 11:09:17 PM] Hitomi: xD

That was a fun convo. :3c

From Jackie Chan Adventures 3:

Now, hold up just a second!

Guys, I really don't believe lynching JJM is the way to go! You see, I believe thoroughly that he is innocent at the moment, to be honest with you all. I mean, he hasn't even voted yet, and it's day one! Surely, even jokingly, JJM would vote if he didn't want to be immediately viewed as inactive, you know. If, as PichuBoy has accused him, he does know all of the mafia members, then we would be extremely unwise to try and lynch him. You see, knowing the mafia members does not immediately make him a mafia member himself. He may only have been given an extremely powerful role that allows him to oversee everything and run the game -- lynching him would be a potential nightmare for the town, depending on what alignment he flips. If he's town, which I believe that he may be, his information may come in use. He has already said that he will not tell us anything, which perhaps denotes that he is anxious not to bring attention to himself on Day 1, which is clever play. After all, if his role is as powerful as PichuBoy has intuitively suspected it to be, why would he?

I think that, perhaps, the most scummy player at the moment is PichuBoy. Yes, you know, my supposed 'other half'. You may be thinking, "Why, Buoysel! What an utterly preposterous thing to suggest! PichuBoy has barely posted today! How can you even take anything from the few words he has spoken?" The answer, my friends, is a very simple one, but yet so game-affectingly profound. You see, PichuBoy has indeed made a very suspicious move in attempting to get JJM lynched, in all honesty. Putting pressure under him so early in the game, as well as accusing him of knowing the mafia members, may be his very crafty, indirect way of trying to sniff out a power role on Day 1, which, as we all know, is extremely scummy play.

At this stage, you are perhaps flipping your desks as you read this. "Buoysel, all of these are unfounded accusations!" I hear you all cry. "You have no proof for any of this."

Ah, people. That is where you are wrong. BAHA. You see, being shipped with this other fellow for so long and talking to him has given me deep insight into the inner workings of his mind. However he decides to play, I know what he is planning. Even before he does. PichuBoy's simple wording leaves anyone thinking that he is simply innocently curious, but I am posting today to convince you otherwise. IT IS ALL LIES, A CHEAP FAÇADE THAT HE LIES BEHIND. He has already tricked other players into following his lead. Who knows how many more will fall suspect to his spell over the next few days if we do not cut him down early? Who can possibly imagine how bad things will be before people say, "You know what? I think PichuBoy is guilty after all. I was so darn convinced he wasn't!"

Additionally, I am convinced that Master Mew is one of his underlings. PichuBoy, once he saw my vote, simply knew that he was under watch, and of course he sent his minion, Master Mew, to keep my voice at bay. By contradicting my vote, Master Mew thought he had successfully thwarted my plans for PichuBoy, and I have struggled day and night to find a solution to counteract this (well, a while, anyway). You see, by his vote/unvote trick, he made his role 'obvious' in the eyes of PichuBoy, but he is seemingly the only one who has picked this up and quoted this so-called trick. However, this is a trick in itself. By suggesting that Master Mew's vote/unvote was not simply a ruse (which, in fact, it was), he gave Master Mew more credibility, and made him seem a little more innocent, while in return Master Mew was fending me off. This post, though, has been made to project my voice further. No-one can silence me if I make a plea!

"Isn't this all just over-analysis?" you ask, wondering how in the world I've managed to draw these conclusions.

No. It is not over-analysis. This is truth. This is the justification. I hope you make your own decisions as to what is right or wrong. Lynching JJM is not the way to go. I'm keeping my vote on PichuBoy, but also:

FoS: Master Mew. >:{

@SageGaga in the Skullgirls Mafia QT:

"So Dave, what do you think of our chances?"
"I don't know, Dave, we aren't doing so well."
"A player is already requesting claims. Victory chances at .5%!"
"Stop being so pessimistic."
"Okay...Victory chances at 1%!"
"Really? Awesome!"

Night 2: I've gone insane. The others grow suspicious.

Link

Let's remember when for the first time in history, a cisgender person complained about being misgendered:
a) I AM A GIRL
b) I AM A GIRL
c) I AM A GIRL
d) SERIOUSLY, CAN YOU NOT SEE THE RED LATIAS?
e) I AM A GIRL
f) WE SPECIFY GENDERS ON OUR PROFILES FOR A REASON

Post link

Last edited:
I have quite a lot to share :p
Guh, only if I can find where I stored all these somewhere, I'll just post the ones I remember and can find atm :p

From War Room Mafia 2

1. Why Night 0 should just be more of 'I got my role' phase, Part 1

Derier44: Confirming, and Ill role claim before the game even starts. My role is America's favorite ice cream flavor.
Sourcandy/Fresa: nutella?
Neonsands : Rocky road?
Derier44 : Rocky Road made with Nutella, how did you guys know!?!?!?!?!?!
Phoenicks : He must be hurristat. Only then could he have such terrible logic.
hurristat : Go away. :p

2. Why Night 0 should just be more of 'I got my role' phase, Part 2

bluesun: I can't even get onto the 5th page. :/
EDIT: And now that I've posted, it seems I can. Weird.
Parma: Page 5? What is this madness?
/still on page 2
Phoenicks: Let's spam the thread until Mintaka updates. We should get to 100 posts without the game starting. :D /bad moderator
Parma: Phoenicks - You're doing it wrong.
Mintaka - start the game, please. thanks, ever so much! :3
hurristat: Sounds like a bad good idea! /bad moderator

~

And I really need to post these before that Skype storage wipes these quotes clean. xD

From War Room Mafia BYOB (4th)

1. When the public group chat was made
[2012-08-05 오후 2:05:52] Min: Okay I think this is all in my contact list
[2012-08-05 오후 2:06:02] Min: I figured that I'd have a separate skype public chat for my mafia
[2012-08-05 오후 2:06:23] Phoenicks: First person to speak is mafia.
[2012-08-05 오후 2:06:28] Min: Oh noes
[2012-08-05 오후 2:06:34] Min: I'm totally screwed
[2012-08-05 오후 2:06:45] Phoenicks: This scares me.
[2012-08-05 오후 2:06:49] Phoenicks: Real-time debates.
[2012-08-05 오후 2:07:12] Zenax: that means Min is mafia
[2012-08-05 오후 2:07:14] Zenax: well that was easy
[2012-08-05 오후 2:07:19] Min: go away kindly
[2012-08-05 오후 2:07:27] Zenax: Zenax goes away meanly

2. From our bulletproof miller which made me laugh (I can't find the original quote, but I have this copied):
Croag said:
mintaka my role made me cry
I try, I try :p

3. Mafia Skype Group Chat
[2012-08-16 오전 3:10:56] Phoenicks: I'll see what I can do, I have a longer life span than the rest of you
[2012-08-16 오전 3:11:06] Phoenicks: But for now, after 1.5 hours setting up an online banking account
[2012-08-16 오전 3:11:09] Phoenicks: For the first time in my life
[2012-08-16 오전 3:11:16] Phoenicks: All I want to do is watch an episode of MLP
[2012-08-16 오전 3:11:20] Min: what?
[2012-08-16 오전 3:11:26] Min: you need a banking account
[2012-08-16 오전 3:11:30] Min: to watch an episode of MLP?
[2012-08-16 오전 3:11:55] Claire (Paperhorse): xD
[2012-08-16 오전 3:12:05] Mr. Fahrenheit: lol
[2012-08-16 오전 3:12:15] Phoenicks: lolno
[2012-08-16 오전 3:12:21] Min: If spy gets you Nick
[2012-08-16 오전 3:12:25] Min: I'll leak those messages
[2012-08-16 오전 3:12:27] Min: just for teh lulz

4. Just this bit, came when Nick was talking about the role based on him in that game
[2012-08-19 오후 4:01:33] Phoenicks: I like the roles that give me a resistance in some way
[2012-08-19 오후 4:01:38] Phoenicks: Those roles seem to like me
[2012-08-19 오후 4:01:50] Phoenicks: It helps because it gives me one less flank to worry about.
[2012-08-19 오후 4:01:52] Min: Next time you're just going to be vanilla
[2012-08-19 오후 4:01:56] Min: deal with it
[2012-08-19 오후 4:02:52] Phoenicks: "Mintaka told me ahead of time that I'd be vanilla since she's tired of me getting all the good roles. I ruined 3 of her last 4 games by having broken roles, so she specifically wanted to fix that. I'm cleared, claims to me."
[2012-08-19 오후 4:03:01] Min: ...
[2012-08-19 오후 4:03:07] Min: -_-;
Let's just kick him out of my games as the ultimate solution :p

From X-Men Mafia (I need to dig more into this game)
(link to the post is in the text of the last quote)

Hellion: For those who got night actions, I remind you you've got another 6 hours to use them.
Mijzelffan: And for those who don't have night actions?
Hellion: ... they have 6 hours to not use their inexistent night action.
Link

Last edited:
I don't have the exact quote but this was from Lost mafia in a skype chat:

Octy: Shall I vag kill HiPS?

When I got a guilty cop check and QT spies found me out in Ape Escape Mafia, I had some fun joking around with the players before I was lynched.

When everyone started voting me:
Atomic: For President?
Buoy: ugh no we're voting for you to be lynched i.e. u ded bro
Atomic: fuck you i'd rather be president
Buoy: omg you better not fuck me that would be DISGUSTING
well you can if you tell me who the rest of the mafia is
Atomic: ok the last mafia is Buoy
u happy now
Buoy: o m f g stop framing me!!!!!!!!!!
i will vote you harder now
Vote harder: America*
Atomic: omg buoy you can't just vote harder
Buoy: bitch i just did
Atomic: ok buoy if you bring me an orange cream shake from Arby's i'll tell you the rest of the mafia
deal?
Buoy: pls idek what arby's is
no deal
Atomic: wait are you fucking serious
it's a fast food chain

And best of all, the phase change later:

America* was voted into presidency:

whitehouse.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!

And the QT, my god. When Buoy subbed in for Parma...

Amerika said:
BUOY i bet now u feel bad 4 getting me voted off huh huh hUH PUNK

Buoy-chan said:
NO not rly u slout

by the way you guys this is p. much auto-win if there's a mislynch today

isn't that gud news

Buoy-chan said:
neonsands you are LATE

hurry dat ass plz

Amerika said:
omfg buoy settle down let da man take his time

Buoy-chan said:
pls he announced that there was a phase change incoming like a kajillion billion hours ago

And just so much more that'd take forever to copy and paste.

Here, just look for yourself. XD

That was a fun convo. :3c

From Jackie Chan Adventures 3:

Now, hold up just a second!

Guys, I really don't believe lynching JJM is the way to go! You see, I believe thoroughly that he is innocent at the moment, to be honest with you all. I mean, he hasn't even voted yet, and it's day one! Surely, even jokingly, JJM would vote if he didn't want to be immediately viewed as inactive, you know. If, as PichuBoy has accused him, he does know all of the mafia members, then we would be extremely unwise to try and lynch him. You see, knowing the mafia members does not immediately make him a mafia member himself. He may only have been given an extremely powerful role that allows him to oversee everything and run the game -- lynching him would be a potential nightmare for the town, depending on what alignment he flips. If he's town, which I believe that he may be, his information may come in use. He has already said that he will not tell us anything, which perhaps denotes that he is anxious not to bring attention to himself on Day 1, which is clever play. After all, if his role is as powerful as PichuBoy has intuitively suspected it to be, why would he?

I think that, perhaps, the most scummy player at the moment is PichuBoy. Yes, you know, my supposed 'other half'. You may be thinking, "Why, Buoysel! What an utterly preposterous thing to suggest! PichuBoy has barely posted today! How can you even take anything from the few words he has spoken?" The answer, my friends, is a very simple one, but yet so game-affectingly profound. You see, PichuBoy has indeed made a very suspicious move in attempting to get JJM lynched, in all honesty. Putting pressure under him so early in the game, as well as accusing him of knowing the mafia members, may be his very crafty, indirect way of trying to sniff out a power role on Day 1, which, as we all know, is extremely scummy play.

At this stage, you are perhaps flipping your desks as you read this. "Buoysel, all of these are unfounded accusations!" I hear you all cry. "You have no proof for any of this."

Ah, people. That is where you are wrong. BAHA. You see, being shipped with this other fellow for so long and talking to him has given me deep insight into the inner workings of his mind. However he decides to play, I know what he is planning. Even before he does. PichuBoy's simple wording leaves anyone thinking that he is simply innocently curious, but I am posting today to convince you otherwise. IT IS ALL LIES, A CHEAP FAÇADE THAT HE LIES BEHIND. He has already tricked other players into following his lead. Who knows how many more will fall suspect to his spell over the next few days if we do not cut him down early? Who can possibly imagine how bad things will be before people say, "You know what? I think PichuBoy is guilty after all. I was so darn convinced he wasn't!"

Additionally, I am convinced that Master Mew is one of his underlings. PichuBoy, once he saw my vote, simply knew that he was under watch, and of course he sent his minion, Master Mew, to keep my voice at bay. By contradicting my vote, Master Mew thought he had successfully thwarted my plans for PichuBoy, and I have struggled day and night to find a solution to counteract this (well, a while, anyway). You see, by his vote/unvote trick, he made his role 'obvious' in the eyes of PichuBoy, but he is seemingly the only one who has picked this up and quoted this so-called trick. However, this is a trick in itself. By suggesting that Master Mew's vote/unvote was not simply a ruse (which, in fact, it was), he gave Master Mew more credibility, and made him seem a little more innocent, while in return Master Mew was fending me off. This post, though, has been made to project my voice further. No-one can silence me if I make a plea!

"Isn't this all just over-analysis?" you ask, wondering how in the world I've managed to draw these conclusions.

No. It is not over-analysis. This is truth. This is the justification. I hope you make your own decisions as to what is right or wrong. Lynching JJM is not the way to go. I'm keeping my vote on PichuBoy, but also:

FoS: Master Mew. >:{

The scary part is most of it was actually right, and this post was made in Day 1. xD

Here, have the quote that gives me mixed feelings ranged from cringing to wanting to bang my head on a wall, even when I read it now xD

From BMGf Mafia II, which I hosted:

Echter, hoewel het anders lijkt, je bent mafia in hart en nieren.

I got my role pm.

Basically he admitted to being mafia in a very non-joking way.

vote: Kibago

He shared his Dutch sentence (though it's deleted now), which, according to Google, translated to However, although it seems otherwise, you're mafia at heart.

And here I had hoped I had gotten it deleted on time. NOPE.

But not all was lost, she had no evidence. I was sure someone would realise that:

If it is deleted, then how can we verify that what you are saying is true?

Good, good. I was sure th-

I also still have this in my inbox.

Am I really the only one who saw it on the post itself? It was there for quite a while. XD

Nope, there went my last bit of hope.

mijzelffan must be fuming

;.;

In Havendale mafia II when it was revealed That PichuBoy should be lynched Buoy made this post
Vote: PichuBoy.

EVERYTHING HAS DAWNED ON ME. WE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I TRUSTED YOU.

You didn't get a nightkill every night from Night 4 onwards. You got that one extra nightkill -- I've seen that role in some other mafia around here. You didn't kill who both me and DrumBeats asked you to last night. NO EXCUSES. RAAAAAAA

Well, he edited it afterwards but thanks to @Paperhorse; we know the original post

Also I also like this post by Buoy
My dear? watchoo think u r, my grandmother?

All jokes aside, okay. I'm just hovering between two people at the moment, but sure, I'll go with PichuBoy.

Vote: PichuBoy.

edit: ALSO. Stop apologising, goddamnit aaa. Do you really expect me to be floundering about, going, "OH FUCK, PICHUBOY IS GETTING LYNCHED. I MAY AS WELL DIE IRL NOW"? Well, that is what you are all coming across like right now. >:{

inb4 "sorry for saying sorry"

There was a fake event in the 1st war Room Mafia - created by a player that could post short reports - and these are the reactions to the report.
Starts from here.

Fake Event said:
The War Zone Meeting Board has fiXed a decision: all the players are now guinea pigs in a new eXperiment. Players must post using the letter 'x' at least 5 times in one post. This eXtremely glorious decision also allows all players to post using a fancy color (for maXimum mood-brightening). Please note that a consequence for failure eXists. Not cheering your fellow players with color and eXtensive use of 'X' will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official player record, followed by death.

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo -- The War Zone Meeting Board

Hide in Plain Sight: Okay, here goes. XXX was a great movie (you know, the one with Vin Diesel in it). It was very extreme and it had copious amounts of the letter x present. It was almost like a motif of sorts.
Ryuutakeshi: For the love of Charles Xavier, what the hell? I am in extreme protest of this new exclamation. I hate being told how to post. I also hate posting in color. Phoenix, is this your role? I remember a Phoenix role similar to this once.
Flame_: XOXYXZXYXO I had 5 "x"'s and used color. Happy? And if I should die during the night. If that should happen enjoy the following: Really Antagonize Instant Noobs Because Of Why Kit Is Themafia
parma: Parmalee is extremely surprised to hear of something as scintillating like this. BUT THERE IS NO REFUGE. Parmalee also says that this newly found extravagance reminds her of a party but with 20% less Xanax.
Parmalee wonders another thing: would Mintaka please advise everyone that this thread is X-rated? At least Mintaka's not pulling a Xanatos Gambit or something...is she? IS SHE!?
Parmalee sees the obviousness of the joke, but said joke had to be done in a fashion like this. Have any of the posters here ever watched the X-files or even played Mega man X? Parmalee's heard of those objects before. She has also heard of an entertainment device called...what was that again...an Xbox. Although now Parmalee's thinking of boxes for some reason. Probably because she used to play in them when she was younger.
and can there be a rule against using the same word twice
Parmalee also loves eating breadcrumbs.
Sourcandy: Vote:Rainbowkit
Also...colors and x's are extremely axesome :D BTX : just one x.... well this was fux
hurristat: I thought about alternating letters in my words such that every other letter was an x, but then I decided that would be extremely douchey. So I didn't do it. So here you are: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / LULZ.
Phoenicks: Having lots of lux a very bad claim. Who says you get the credit? (I was the first one to suggest a lizz lynch!)
As for Rainbowkit. Way to muxhit up. These kinds of setbax make Phoenix wonder. Why not just say bollox and fess up? There, requirement fulfilled. Now for the color bit. (It never said that we had to make our entire post in a bright color. :p)
WEEEEEEEE LOOK AT ME. I'M HAVING FUN.
Also, was that report a GLaDOS reference, by chance? That'd be swell if it was. :D

Personal favorites were Parma's and HiPS'.

I don't have the exact quote but this was from Lost mafia in a skype chat:

Octy: Shall I vag kill HiPS?
This was the post from Paperhorse with that convo and so on in it from the thread
Notable skype convos:

[2/11/12 7:38:04 PM] Octy: I've been saving up for a good time to use the vag kill
[2/11/12 7:38:06 PM] Octy: VIG kill*
[2/11/12 7:38:09 PM] Puppetmaster: LOL
[2/11/12 7:38:15 PM] Puppetmaster: xD
[2/11/12 7:38:16 PM] Octy: XD
[2/11/12 7:38:24 PM] Paperhorse: LOOOOOOOL
[2/11/12 7:38:44 PM] Puppetmaster: typos <3
[2/11/12 7:39:10 PM] Octy: They make anything better. :p

[2/12/12 7:39:23 PM] Iteru: Your check is also guaranteed
[2/12/12 7:39:32 PM] Iteru: as we know who the godfather is
[2/12/12 7:53:06 PM] Iteru: Claire!
[2/12/12 7:53:11 PM] Paperhorse: yes?
[2/12/12 7:53:20 PM] Iteru: Can I do the protect on here?
[2/12/12 7:53:23 PM] Paperhorse: yep
[2/12/12 7:53:34 PM] Iteru: protecting Puppet
[2/12/12 7:53:38 PM] Paperhorse: gotcha
[2/12/12 7:53:49 PM] Octy: I could've done my vag kill on here last night
[2/12/12 7:53:53 PM] Paperhorse: LOL
[2/12/12 7:53:54 PM] Octy: ...DAMN IT! VIG KILL!
[2/12/12 7:53:57 PM] Octy: Why? XD
[2/12/12 7:54:14 PM] Paperhorse: well its more official if you PM : p
[2/12/12 7:54:19 PM] Paperhorse: it's okay
[2/12/12 7:54:21 PM] Octy: True. =P
[2/12/12 7:54:31 PM] Octy: but why does my typing end up failing so hard? XD
[2/12/12 7:54:50 PM] Meron: kill vags
[2/12/12 7:54:56 PM] Octy: XD
[2/12/12 7:55:09 PM] Octy: I vag kill. =P
[2/12/12 7:55:16 PM] Paperhorse: : p

[2/15/12 9:38:11 PM] Iteru: Seeing as Farenheit got HiPS, do you know if your vig kill remains Octy?
[2/15/12 9:38:38 PM] Octy: I thought my Vig kill was used on Hips?
[2/15/12 9:38:48 PM] Octy: So, I'm not sure
[2/15/12 9:38:49 PM] Iteru: No, read the flavour text of that phase. It wasn't you
[2/15/12 9:38:53 PM] Puppetmaster: i think Meron should check Zenax since he's independent
[2/15/12 9:39:03 PM] Octy: I'd have to ask Paperhorse
[2/15/12 9:39:20 PM] The Man with No Name: you no longer have a vig kill
[2/15/12 9:39:26 PM] Iteru: ffffffff
[2/15/12 9:39:37 PM] Octy: I'm pretty sure I didn't
[2/15/12 9:39:43 PM] Octy: no more vag killing for me
[2/15/12 9:39:46 PM] The Man with No Name: LOL
[2/15/12 9:40:05 PM] Puppetmaster: damn xD
[2/15/12 9:40:06 PM] Octy: But how is it possible since Mr. F Vag killed Hips? o_O
[2/15/12 9:40:07 PM] Octy: XD
[2/15/12 9:40:51 PM] Puppetmaster: you attacked his corpse? XD
[2/15/12 9:41:01 PM] Octy: I apparently vag killed his corpse? XD
[2/15/12 9:41:13 PM] The Man with No Name: <.<
[2/15/12 9:41:15 PM] The Man with No Name: >.>
[2/15/12 9:41:16 PM] Iteru: that sounds like necrophillia o.0
[2/15/12 9:41:20 PM] Octy: Apparently. ._.
[2/15/12 9:41:31 PM] The Man with No Name: whatever gets you going
[2/15/12 9:41:35 PM] Octy: Eww
[2/15/12 9:43:04 PM] Iteru: so Puppet what does the Man in Black "have" to do?
[2/15/12 9:44:44 PM] Puppetmaster: He then tried to kill Jacob's replacements and he used Desmond Hume to deactivate the Heart, planning to free himself and destroy the Island
[2/15/12 9:44:48 PM] Puppetmaster: destroy the Island? XD
[2/15/12 9:44:53 PM] Puppetmaster: so...kill the hosts
[2/15/12 9:44:57 PM] Octy: XD
[2/15/12 9:45:09 PM] Paperhorse: excuse me? xD

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f563/lost-mafia-town-independents-win-126151/index29.html#post3793189

I got some great skype moments from TWR4 and LoK Mafias:

Me getting Mintaka (mafia) to claim to me with her actual role claim on Day 1 in LoK:

[8/26/2012 12:36:38 PM] Nick Murray: I'm not mafia
[8/26/2012 12:36:44 PM] Nick Murray: I'm willing to bet that if I stare at you long enough
[8/26/2012 12:36:46 PM] Nick Murray: And do imposing things
[8/26/2012 12:36:49 PM] Nick Murray: You'll confess
[8/26/2012 12:36:52 PM] Nick Murray: OO
[8/26/2012 12:36:52 PM] Nick Murray: OO
[8/26/2012 12:36:53 PM] Nick Murray: OO
[8/26/2012 12:37:05 PM] Min: ORLY
[8/26/2012 12:37:13 PM] Min: and the last time you convinced townies
[8/26/2012 12:37:18 PM] Min: you were maf ;_;
[8/26/2012 12:37:39 PM] Nick Murray: If I were playing by that strategy again, I'd need a lot of new players.
[8/26/2012 12:37:42 PM] Min: [Sunday, August 26, 2012 12:36 PM] Nick Murray:

<<< And do imposing things...I don't even want to know XD
[8/26/2012 12:40:25 PM] Nick Murray: This would go a lot easier if you'd just decide to trust me now
[8/26/2012 12:40:29 PM] Nick Murray: Instead of making me work for i
[8/26/2012 12:40:30 PM] Nick Murray: t
[8/26/2012 12:40:41 PM] Min: And why should I trust you? ;_;
[8/26/2012 12:41:04 PM] Min: (how would you work for it? XD)
[8/26/2012 12:41:07 PM] Nick Murray: Because I'm town and willing to prove it, with some serendipity.
[8/26/2012 12:41:21 PM] Min: Well, I'm willing to listen
[8/26/2012 12:41:37 PM] Nick Murray: Unless you're mafia!
[8/26/2012 12:41:37 PM] Min: what's serendipity?
[8/26/2012 12:41:50 PM] Nick Murray: A happy accident.
[8/26/2012 12:41:53 PM] Nick Murray: Good luck.
[8/26/2012 12:41:54 PM] Nick Murray: etc.
[8/26/2012 12:42:05 PM] Min: um, lol?
[8/26/2012 12:42:37 PM] Nick Murray: There was no joke there.
[8/26/2012 12:42:47 PM] Min: Well, okay, but not like I'll be useful for anything. I haven't even read the thread yet since Paperhorse's OMGUS vote
[8/26/2012 12:43:04 PM] Nick Murray: Go read it then. :p
[8/26/2012 12:43:29 PM] Min: Oh derp
[8/26/2012 12:43:33 PM] Min: clicked on KI MAfia
[8/26/2012 12:43:51 PM] Nick Murray: Neat.
[8/26/2012 12:44:06 PM] Min: You voted for Zenax?
[8/26/2012 12:44:26 PM] Min: uh Buoy
[8/26/2012 12:44:41 PM] Nick Murray: Yes.
[8/26/2012 12:44:42 PM] Min: Why is he switching a vote for reasons like that
[8/26/2012 12:44:54 PM] Nick Murray: What do you think?
[8/26/2012 12:45:20 PM] Min: If he had voted for Zenax following your lead, I could understand it as that he's going for a pro lynch or something
[8/26/2012 12:45:38 PM] Min: but Gotpika?
[8/26/2012 12:46:27 PM] Min: I don't really get it, it could be that Buoy wants to pressure Gotpika into replying
[8/26/2012 12:47:05 PM] Nick Murray: Mh
[8/26/2012 12:47:45 PM] Nick Murray: Well, given what I've told you about mafia trying to find their place Day 1, what do you think?
[8/26/2012 12:48:29 PM] Min: Octy making that post asking what the meaning of clusterfuck is, that doesn't contribute to the situation in any way
[8/26/2012 12:48:45 PM] Min: I can't read much from it though
[8/26/2012 12:48:57 PM] Min: Ryuu seems more of townie to me, trying to promote discussion
[8/26/2012 12:53:12 PM] Nick Murray: What about yourself?
[8/26/2012 12:53:22 PM] Min: Myself?
[8/26/2012 12:53:27 PM] Nick Murray: YEs.
[8/26/2012 12:54:06 PM] Min: Hmmm, the only post I have since the Day started was when I posted to confirm my role, I lost the timing
[8/26/2012 12:54:17 PM] Nick Murray: Pretty suspicious if you ask me.
[8/26/2012 12:54:43 PM] Min: It'd be, but I can't post when I don't have any leads
[8/26/2012 12:55:03 PM] Nick Murray: Or maybe you're mafia?!
[8/26/2012 12:55:49 PM] Min: And leave that post when I knew I'd gain attention? :/
[8/26/2012 12:56:00 PM] Nick Murray: Ofc.
[8/26/2012 12:56:24 PM] Min: Ouch ;_;
[8/26/2012 12:57:23 PM] Min: frankly I lost the confirmation phase and only realized it when I was at work
[8/26/2012 12:57:30 PM] Min: so I left that post out of haste
[8/26/2012 12:57:56 PM] Min: Before the host would sub me out, I don't want that
[8/26/2012 12:58:01 PM] Nick Murray: Hm
[8/26/2012 12:58:11 PM] Min: though that forum error was unexpected
[8/26/2012 12:58:19 PM] Nick Murray: Mintaka, I think you might be mafia.
[8/26/2012 12:58:55 PM] Min: Well I'd be grateful if I'm seen as suspicious, because then mafia won't kill me
[8/26/2012 12:59:08 PM] Nick Murray: Are you mafia?
[8/26/2012 12:59:14 PM] Min: No
[8/26/2012 12:59:18 PM] Nick Murray: Can you prove it?
[8/26/2012 12:59:34 PM] Min: How can I prove so?
[8/26/2012 12:59:42 PM] Nick Murray: I don't know. That's up to you.
[8/26/2012 1:00:40 PM] Min: I can't. Other than trying to read more from the posts to see who might be mafia.
[8/26/2012 1:01:17 PM] Nick Murray: What about your role?
[8/26/2012 1:01:27 PM] Min: Why should I claim to you?
[8/26/2012 1:01:37 PM] Nick Murray: Because it's me.
[8/26/2012 1:02:32 PM] Min: -_-;
[8/26/2012 1:02:53 PM] Min: You can't be serious XD
[8/26/2012 1:03:27 PM] Nick Murray: I can be. :p
[8/26/2012 1:03:38 PM] Min: xD
[8/26/2012 1:03:52 PM] Nick Murray: It's me. I'm pretty sure that you know I'm innocent.
[8/26/2012 1:04:11 PM] Min: How would I know if you're innocent?
[8/26/2012 1:05:21 PM] Min: A player reaching out to others for info doesn't exactly clear them D:
[8/26/2012 1:11:13 PM] Nick Murray: You're not exactly striking the proper tone.
[8/26/2012 1:11:56 PM] Min: What do you mean?
[8/26/2012 1:12:17 PM] Nick Murray: I think you're scum.
[8/26/2012 1:12:33 PM] Min: pls
[8/26/2012 1:12:49 PM] Min: Just because I didn't claim? 0_o
[8/26/2012 1:13:45 PM] Nick Murray: There's another one.
[8/26/2012 1:14:42 PM] Min: Honestly, why should I claim to a player that I don't know much about? D:
[8/26/2012 1:15:07 PM] Nick Murray: And again.
[8/26/2012 1:15:08 PM] Min: Unless you came to me showing a check message or something
[8/26/2012 1:15:35 PM] Nick Murray: This isn't going like I thought it would at all.
[8/26/2012 1:15:37 PM] Nick Murray: We'll see soon enough.
[8/26/2012 1:16:16 PM] Min: If I had anything that I could help with, I'd love to help, but really at this situation
[8/26/2012 1:16:27 PM] Min: I don't have much to help with
[8/26/2012 1:16:37 PM] Nick Murray: Oh?
[8/26/2012 1:17:33 PM] Min: It's what I've said. I'm not exactly a genius like you
[8/26/2012 1:17:48 PM] Min: so I can't read much from those posts to know who's townie and not
[8/26/2012 1:18:22 PM] Nick Murray: I'm not a genius. :p
[8/26/2012 1:19:15 PM | Edited 1:19:28 PM] Min: Frankly the way you're trying to induce a conversation with me, I do honestly want to trust you, and it's getting there. Just, even if you had a good reason that I should trust you, it's that I don't have much to help you with
[8/26/2012 1:19:48 PM] Min: [Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:18 PM] Nick Murray:

<<< I'm not a genius. :pYou got what I was saying XD
[8/26/2012 1:20:11 PM] Nick Murray: So you're not a power role?
[8/26/2012 1:21:04 PM] Min: Not one that I can activate now
[8/26/2012 1:21:52 PM] Min: Unless the host had allowed Night 0 actions and I missed it
[8/26/2012 1:21:58 PM] Nick Murray: Now referring to a dayphase, or a particular phase?
[8/26/2012 1:22:06 PM] Min: Dy
[8/26/2012 1:22:09 PM] Min: Day
[8/26/2012 1:22:20 PM] Min: (damn new keyboard)
[8/26/2012 1:22:20 PM] Nick Murray: Nightaction
[8/26/2012 1:22:24 PM] Nick Murray: So
[8/26/2012 1:22:29 PM] Nick Murray: Cop, doctor, roleblocker
[8/26/2012 1:22:30 PM] Nick Murray: What else
[8/26/2012 1:22:59 PM] Min: Like what sorts of powers could be night actions here?
[8/26/2012 1:23:09 PM] Nick Murray: Yes.
[8/26/2012 1:23:14 PM] Nick Murray: Or you could tell me and cut the crap.
[8/26/2012 1:24:43 PM] Min: The game is big, so I could see a vigiante being in the game. There could be a reviver as well though I don't know if there'd be any Korra character that'd fit it
[8/26/2012 1:25:00 PM] Nick Murray: But what about you? :p
[8/26/2012 1:25:11 PM] Min: And back to this again :p
[8/26/2012 1:25:18 PM] Nick Murray: Always.
[8/26/2012 1:25:27 PM] Nick Murray: You'll save me a lot of heartache if you can just claim.
[8/26/2012 1:25:49 PM] Nick Murray: Trust me. If I'm mafia, you'll notice the damage immediately if there were to be any damage.
[8/26/2012 1:26:06 PM] Min: Damage, like, if you were mafia
[8/26/2012 1:26:15 PM] Min: I'd immediately know?
[8/26/2012 1:26:59 PM] Nick Murray: If I was mafia, you'd notice me manipulating your claim eventually
[8/26/2012 1:30:08 PM] Min: And that's what I'm worrying at this point. Because my role harms the town more than help.
[8/26/2012 1:30:23 PM] Nick Murray: Nightaction that harms town more than helps
[8/26/2012 1:30:25 PM] Nick Murray: Vigilante
[8/26/2012 1:30:26 PM] Nick Murray: Jailer
[8/26/2012 1:30:28 PM] Nick Murray: Roleblocker
[8/26/2012 1:30:31 PM] Nick Murray: Silencer
[8/26/2012 1:32:06 PM] Min: UGH FINE
[8/26/2012 1:32:14 PM] Min: IF YOU'RE MAFIA I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU
[8/26/2012 1:32:31 PM] Nick Murray: I'm not.
[8/26/2012 1:32:31 PM] Min: I'M A SILENCER OKAY
[8/26/2012 1:32:36 PM] Nick Murray: Okay.
[8/26/2012 1:32:44 PM] Min: I'M SO MAD AT WHY THIS WOULD BE A TOWN ROLE

Me as mafia and DrumBeats as townie (TWR4):

[8/16/2012 7:36:47 PM] Nick Murray: What is your plan? I think I was so busy talking that I didn't listen. :p
[8/16/2012 7:36:55 PM] Nick Murray: *sorry
[8/16/2012 7:42:56 PM] DB: Publicly claim
[8/16/2012 7:43:01 PM] DB: And only I vote
[8/16/2012 7:43:11 PM] DB: If theyre inno they live
[8/16/2012 7:43:18 PM] DB: If they're mafia they die
[8/16/2012 7:43:25 PM] Nick Murray: Starting tomorrow right?
[8/16/2012 7:44:31 PM] DB: Correct
[8/16/2012 7:44:38 PM] DB: Unless we get a guilty
[8/16/2012 7:44:46 PM] DB: No need to out myself early
[8/16/2012 7:46:21 PM] Nick Murray: My only issue with that is the possibility that there's a vote manipulator out there
[8/16/2012 7:47:50 PM] Nick Murray: Ugh skype lag I hate you
[8/16/2012 7:58:37 PM] Nick Murray: I'll get the check done on Lithuania tonight
[8/16/2012 7:58:59 PM] Nick Murray: We'll know her real colors, especially since the town's roleblocker will be on her too.
[8/16/2012 8:42:40 PM] DB: Hm, I didn't think of that
[8/16/2012 8:43:43 PM] Nick Murray: That's why you have me. :p
[8/16/2012 9:02:23 PM] DB: Exactly xD

<3 You Mintaka (TWR4):

[8/16/2012 1:56:01 PM] Nick Murray: Before the game start Mintaka hinted to me that massclaiming would be a bad idea
[8/16/2012 1:56:18 PM] Nick Murray: If anybody rigged mafia roles to make them benefit from a massclaim, it would be her.
[8/16/2012 2:00:32 PM] Buoy: hm
[8/16/2012 2:01:30 PM] Min: Why am I mentioned x_X
[8/16/2012 2:01:40 PM] Min: Stop analyzing the host, you
[8/16/2012 2:02:13 PM] Nick Murray: FIne, I'll analyze the roles
[8/16/2012 2:02:16 PM] Nick Murray: Individually
[8/16/2012 2:02:23 PM] Nick Murray: Starting from the beginning
[8/16/2012 2:02:27 PM] Min: Go away
[8/16/2012 2:02:28 PM] Nick Murray: Paragraphs at a time
[8/16/2012 2:02:32 PM] Min: <<
[8/16/2012 2:02:47 PM] Nick Murray: First we have Zenax, who should've had a kill resistance
[8/16/2012 2:02:57 PM] Nick Murray: So he was roleblocked/shot twice/had a bastrad role
[8/16/2012 2:03:23 PM] Nick Murray: If he was roleblocked that implies that Buoy is lying or there's another roleblocker, and the odds of the first possibility are very low
[8/16/2012 2:03:50 PM] Nick Murray: On the other hand if Zenax was shot twice that implies that there's a role that has multiple bullets
[8/16/2012 2:04:11 PM] Nick Murray: Which could be Fresa, however low the odds of her shooting the same target as the mafia kill
[8/16/2012 2:04:33 PM] Nick Murray: Those odds go up since the player was Zenax, however, and namekilling is the sort of thing an independent SK is more likely to do
[8/16/2012 2:04:44 PM] Nick Murray: Also noted is the possibility that a role like Zenax's can't be roleblocked at all
[8/16/2012 2:04:52 PM] Nick Murray: The odds of a bastard role are very low
[8/16/2012 2:05:13 PM] Nick Murray: Especially given the rules of the person in charge of the game says no bastard modding
[8/16/2012 2:05:16 PM] Nick Murray: what do you call that person again?
[8/16/2012 2:05:24 PM] Nick Murray: So if I had to put percentages on the possibilitise
[8/16/2012 2:05:48 PM | Edited 2:06:00 PM] Nick Murray: It'd be 55-45-5-5
[8/16/2012 2:06:13 PM] Nick Murray: For Mafia roleblocked Zenax/Fresa is SK/Bastard role/Buoy is lying
[8/16/2012 2:06:36 PM] Nick Murray: And I haven't even started talking about the FOS's Zenax gave me
[8/16/2012 2:06:44 PM] Nick Murray: Which may or may not be worthwhile since he was independent
[8/16/2012 2:06:53 PM] Nick Murray: Maybe I should go dig them up!
[8/16/2012 2:06:56 PM] Buoy: hm
[8/16/2012 2:06:58 PM] Nick Murray: YOu'd love to reread some of them Mintaka!
[8/16/2012 2:07:08 PM] Nick Murray: And this is only the first player to have died
[8/16/2012 2:07:15 PM] Buoy: i have a conversation with pichuboy that includes me telling him i roleblocked him, if you want to see that
[8/16/2012 2:07:19 PM] Nick Murray: JUst wait until I start talking about living players and making all my guesses for them
[8/16/2012 2:07:24 PM] Buoy: because i wouldn't tell him i roleblocked him if i didn't, really
[8/16/2012 2:07:29 PM] Buoy: considering we were in an alliance
[8/16/2012 2:07:35 PM] Nick Murray: Buoy, you came up clear
[8/16/2012 2:07:50 PM] Nick Murray: The odds of you actually lying are very low, I'm just doing this to annoy Mintaka
[8/16/2012 2:07:55 PM] Buoy: o
[8/16/2012 2:07:58 PM] Nick Murray: I mean
[8/16/2012 2:08:02 PM] Nick Murray: Since I can't analyze the host
[8/16/2012 2:08:10 PM] Min: GO AWAY
[8/16/2012 2:08:11 PM] Min: >_<

You guys seem to like quotes in which Nick teases me (I have to suffer for the benefit of the majority, huh), so here you go, for the lulz, along with some other quotes. -_-;
Finally found that document that I planned to post in my thread but it was too late to post them by the time I found the document.

From TWR Mafia 4

1. Earliest modkill

[2012-08-06 오전 3:18:36] Buoy: and you're j j m's gf ;>
[2012-08-06 오전 3:18:37] Buoy: Buoy runs
[2012-08-06 오전 3:18:44] Min: modkill time
[2012-08-06 오전 3:18:48] Min: talk about quick :p
[2012-08-06 오전 3:19:03] Emily: LOOL
[2012-08-06 오전 3:19:10] Min: this has got to be a record
[2012-08-06 오전 3:19:18] Min: five minutes after day 1
[2012-08-06 오전 3:19:21] Min: modkill
[2012-08-06 오전 3:19:46] Zenax: reason: he shipped me with someone ;~;
[2012-08-06 오전 3:20:07] Phoenicks: I'll be modkilled in 4 minutes!
[2012-08-06 오전 3:20:20] Min: WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING NICK

2. Conversation with our bomber :p

[2012-08-05 오후 9:32:05] Mijzelffan: I dare the mafia to kill me, I know they don't have the guts :3
[2012-08-05 오후 9:32:55] Mijzelffan: they'll consider it, but in the end they'll decide I'm too good to die and they want to see what kind of awesome stuff I'll do
[2012-08-05 오후 9:33:00] Min: hahaha
[2012-08-05 오후 9:33:05] Mijzelffan: and then they'll kill me on night 3 regardless of anything
[2012-08-05 오후 9:33:56] Mijzelffan: like if I bust three mafia by that point, killed on night 3. If I don't do anything at all, also killed on night 3.
[2012-08-05 오후 9:33:59] Mijzelffan: it's unavoidable
[2012-08-05 오후 9:34:07] Min: [noparse]Or modkilled[/noparse]
[2012-08-05 오후 9:34:09] Min: :p
[2012-08-05 오후 9:34:13] Mijzelffan: D:
[2012-08-05 오후 9:34:38] Min: If you aren't killed by Night 3, I can certainly kill you for you :p
[2012-08-05 오후 9:34:45] Min: with a fancy update

(Funny, this happens, only that he was lynched rather than 'killed'.)

3. During Day 1, my favorite lone sentence ever
[2012-08-06 오전 5:35:59] Mijzelffan: personally I'm in the thread actually having to defend a random vote in a sea of randomvotes

4. Best Mafia Game Strategy, brought to you by Phoenicks

[2012-08-06 오후 1:15:59] Ryuutakeshi: "The first person to vote without evidence will automatically become a 'suspect'."
[2012-08-06 오후 1:16:00] Ryuutakeshi: XD
[2012-08-06 오후 1:16:14] Ryuutakeshi: How times have changed
[2012-08-06 오후 1:16:21] Phoenicks: Was that Fwee?
[2012-08-06 오후 1:16:26] Ryuutakeshi: Synthesis
[2012-08-06 오후 1:16:43] Phoenicks: It became "the first person to vote will automatically become a suspect"
[2012-08-06 오후 1:17:00] Phoenicks: There was a phase of "the first person to speak will become a suspect"
[2012-08-06 오후 1:17:28] Phoenicks: I think we finally settled upon "The first person to do anything is mafia."
[2012-08-06 오후 1:17:44] Zenax: I'm looking forward to "fuck it, everyone's a suspect"
[2012-08-06 오후 1:18:09] Phoenicks: That's my motto.
[2012-08-06 오후 1:18:18] Ryuutakeshi: We're getting there
[2012-08-06 오후 1:18:26] Phoenicks: The secret is that that's how I scumhunt.
[2012-08-06 오후 1:18:26] Ryuutakeshi: *sigh* sometimes I miss how we used to play
[2012-08-06 오후 1:18:33] Phoenicks: Phoenicks's Guide to Scumhunting:
[2012-08-06 오후 1:18:40] Phoenicks: -RNG the mafia before the game starts
[2012-08-06 오후 1:18:45] Phoenicks: -Tunnel on them until they die
[2012-08-06 오후 1:18:53] Phoenicks: If they flip mafia: I AM SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
[2012-08-06 오후 1:19:03] Phoenicks: If they flip town: I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW SCUMMY THEY WERE

[2012-08-06 오후 1:19:16] Zenax: I don't see any way how that could go wrong

~

From Music Mafia, Mafia Skype Chat

1. Someone requested me to post this as I have the editing rights (dammit Google Doc, when did you change)

(Chat between Phoenicks and I)
[오전 8:36:09] Phoenicks: Gotcha
[오전 8:36:20] Phoenicks: But FWIW
[오전 8:36:24] Phoenicks: If DB flips town
[오전 8:36:26] Phoenicks: Then I'll suspect you

(Mafia Skype Chat)
[2012-09-10 오전 8:38:26] Min: Nick asked me to post to support db lynch so I'm going to make the move
[2012-09-10 오전 8:39:19] Min: He says he will suspect me if db flips town but i find it worth the move
[2012-09-10 오전 8:39:42] Claire (Paperhorse): lol that's kinda rude
[2012-09-10 오전 8:39:45] Claire (Paperhorse): SUPPORT ME
[2012-09-10 오전 8:39:49] Claire (Paperhorse): BUT IF HE FLIPS TOWN YOU'RE MAFIA

2. Paperhorse and I panicking together (Day 4)

[2012-09-13 오전 11:05:33] Claire (Paperhorse): btw i didnt get any results
[2012-09-13 오전 11:05:40] Claire (Paperhorse): sooooooooo
[2012-09-13 오전 11:05:44] Min: ...
[2012-09-13 오전 11:05:45] Claire (Paperhorse): :<<
[2012-09-13 오전 11:05:51] Min: wait what action did you use
[2012-09-13 오전 11:05:55] Min: other than block
[2012-09-13 오전 11:05:57] Min: was it for who she checked?
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:02] Claire (Paperhorse): the watching her
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:04] Min: I meant
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:09] Min: who she protected
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:10] Claire (Paperhorse): to see who she protected
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:17] Min: ...fuck
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:23] Min: that means you were blocked ><
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:27] Claire (Paperhorse): kdjslkasgjsalkjgldgj
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:31] Min: because she WOULD have protected ANYONE
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:33] Min: AUGH
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:34] Min: AUGH
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:36] Min: AUGH
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:39] Min: shit
[2012-09-13 오전 11:06:50] Claire (Paperhorse): sigh
[2012-09-13 오전 11:07:09] Min: dammit then we DO need a lynch this phase
[2012-09-13 오전 11:07:30] Claire (Paperhorse): :l
[2012-09-13 오전 11:07:36] Min: I'm so stupid ;_; we should have targeted someone semi-inactive
[2012-09-13 오전 11:07:48] Claire (Paperhorse): noooo it was worth a try Min
[2012-09-13 오전 11:07:52] Min: ;_;
[2012-09-13 오전 11:07:57] Claire (Paperhorse): Min even if we lose
[2012-09-13 오전 11:08:02] Claire (Paperhorse): we are still playing well
[2012-09-13 오전 11:08:04] Claire (Paperhorse): esp you
[2012-09-13 오전 11:08:05] Marissa (Feralize): now is about the time that i send out the results, sorry for the wait, was afk for a sec.
[2012-09-13 오전 11:08:10] Claire (Paperhorse): oh XD
[2012-09-13 오전 11:08:10] Min: ...
[2012-09-13 오전 11:08:11] Min: oh

Last edited:
So very, very, recently I had a skype chat with buoy:

[22:30:03] Human: hey buoy
[22:30:08] Buoy: wot
[22:30:20] Human: do you watch yugioh zexal?
[22:32:50] Human: do you buoy?
[22:32:59] Buoy: nope
[22:33:29] Human: OMG SRSLY?
[22:33:31] Human: FUCK YOU
[22:33:34] Human: THAT'S IT
[22:33:39] Human: I'M CALLING FOR A DIVORCE!

Human, no - just just Human no
Water floatation device is not your soulmate ;_;
He's mine Atomic's

You can have him for all I care.

Now that we're divorced I can do this:

UNVOTE: Buoy
VOTE: Tris79

Very entertained by all this.

73744.gif

OH GOD

DEAR LORD OH GOD NO

GET THAT SICK IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!

if it wasn't obvious enough already it looks like Tron is fucking the stair handle

oh shit

Now the Zexal fangirls have invaded this Mafia. THEY NEED TO DIE A S A P! The longer they live, the more Zexal gifs will be posted. Pfft, we all know that Zexal(Astral+Yuma) has the most hot sauce for the girls :>. III prob has the seco- WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT ZEXAL?

I'm an Independent, but I'd like to change my win condition to kill all the Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal fangirls here to cleanse the filth they post. /ttly kidding

But first I need Buoy dead.

Because.

Um... I don't exactly know how one engages in sexual intercourse with a banister, nor do I think it looks like that at all! :>

Oh please. You say that as if you've never tried it before ;)

/actually can't tell if you're being serious or not

._.

DO I LOOK LIKE I'M NOT SERIOUS TO YOU? DO I?

And Buoy's reaction when Velo and I tied the votes and revealed ourselves as mafia~

FUCK

16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;

VOTE OMFG

omfg you two

i just

*cries*

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT OMFG

YOU GUYS OMG

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f362/betrayal-knows-my-name-mafia-end-game-10-1-12-a-138654/

I think we can all agree that BKMN was the funniest mafia yet in terms of quotes.

^I like how I have the most quotes ^_^. But others had a say in the comedy too:

The best kind of off topicness is when it's about Zexal~ /Being an irresponsible host.

72895.gif

Human you're wrong. Astral is someone to fangirl over but not Zexal, and anyways V is first on my list

No I'm not that's just my opinion :>

Tris79 isn't looking like Mafia tbh. 4 votes already and nobody came swooping in to tie the votes?

oh look something related to this topic

And anyway. This Sexal talk is fun <3333

EDIT: Did I say Sexal? I meant Zexal by that. unless posting Tron gifs counts as sex

omfg

y didn't u ask for a divorce earlier

best. skype. chat. EVER.

why are people fighting about me

why can't this happen in real life

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal should be renamed to Yu-Gi-OOOOHHHH! Sexal for reasons too full of sex to describe.

Here's a hint as to why:

It's just like sex. You have it, and after you're done, you want to have some more.

BUT ENOUGH OF THAT.

YOU DIE NOW @Tris79;

zexal is for LOSEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!

oh no you didn't

68691.gif

I hope that Tron haunts your dreams now. +this is coming from the guy who hasn't watched the sex that is YU-GI-OH! SEXAL!!!

/Is seriously considering renaming it to what Bela-kun said.

-Goes back to watching the game unfold~-

73749.png

Human let's be respectful of the innocent Fin-fin stalking this mafia. She always clicks spoilers so let's avoid ruining her innocence.

Oh pls bby

She already lost all of her innocence when she saw the Archlight brothers waking up from their beds ~~~~<3

UNVOTE: Tris79

VOTE: Everyone who doesn't like Zexal

foolproof

FA;

Basically what I thought... :eh:

Geez @Gotpika;

That one little moment of boredom is going to be the death of you in this game. That one little ~like~ that made FinalArcadia go paranoid to lynch you.

PFFT! FINALARCADIA IS LYING!

SHE WANTS TO LYNCH YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID “ZEXAL CRAP”. Oh pls FinalArcadia, don't dare deny it =3

I'm lookin' at you too mwto and Belarus. In your mind you have only one goal; WHICH IS TO KILL THE PEOPLE THAT INSULT ZEXAL IN THIS GAME!

YES! YES! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Almost forgot:

VOTE:GOTPIKA

becuz he's uggglllyyy for not watching Zexal =3

(dude I at least tried saving your ass. I've stayed up until 5 am trying to do so. Mafia games are srs business)

Eh, what's done is done. If he doesn't need me anymore, I'm not going to spend my time trying to win him back.

How bad is it that I read that in a romantic/shipping context first? :eh:

*shrug*

/isn't really sure why she's bothering to debate with him

What can I say?

I'm a manwhore. The ladies just ‹3 me.

you too @Buoy;

Since I'm a Town now and I've given up hope of ever winning this game...

Hotsuma had been… Stabbed right by the heart.

OH HOTSUMA! MY LOVE! WHY DID YOU DIE? WHY? BBY I MARRIED YOU AND PRETENDED TO HAVE DIVORCED YOU! WHHHY! WHYYYYYYY!!! BABY PLEASE! I... I... I'LL KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SEEING YOUR GORGEOUS FACE EVERYDAY I WAKE UP ON MY DOUBLE BED ALONE! Why.... Why.... I... could avenge my husband... Yes.... YES! Now with my new power, Destiny Vote ttly not ripping off 5Ds' Destiny Draw, I shall place despair on the evil Optas that killed my hot Hotsuma!

DESTINY VOTE POWER ACTIVATE!

DESTINY VOTE: STELLAR GALE!

WITH MY NEW POWERS AND LOVE FOR HOTSUMA, I KNOW ALL OF THE MAFIA MEMBERS!

Good job on making me spit at my computer laughing again xD.

inb4 :3c

Yeah, I'm glad that I WAS FINALLY MENTIONED in the flavour text oh pls HCL, it's already obvious as to whom I am, I just can't confirm it :3. I'm glad that I was made to look like I bitchslapped this Ashley chick.

Now... TO BITCHSLAP THE REST OF THE OPTAS TO AVENGE MY HOTSUMA<3333333!

DESTINY VOTE POWER ACTIVATE!

DESTINY VOTE: SOULMASTER

Oh Hotsuma... your love shall give me more strength!

Vote: Buoy

When Buoy came at me I was gonna be like this:
tumblr_m9zugkmtKU1qfep8uo1_250.gif

But then I was just like this:
tumblr_lyvgbfOIN91r9lt5zo6_500.gif

So whatever.
fLk47vQgfUqgE58-vi7VJw2.gif

Because I can still win the game.
tumblr_lqiwapXHHR1qc2zml.gif

I'm not even sorry.
tumblr_lrqt17liPV1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

<3 you guys.

The Sexal Knows My Name QT: The Sexal Knows My Name - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Human
09-13-2012
01:31 PM ET (US)
Yes. With it, we will cop check innocents and bring them to this chat to strengthen our numbers.

Oh and FinalArcadia, you made a typo.

It's "Sexal Knows My Name Mafia" :p

FinalArcadia
09-13-2012
01:35 PM ET (US)
Ah, good, you got the link, Tsutarja. ^^

I am a one-shot vigilante.

If I can change the title, I'll totally do it. XD

Mafia chat: Opasts Lair Inside Infernus - QuickTopic free message board hosting

III
09-25-2012
06:31 AM ET (US)
Damn, Human, how the hell are you doing this? O_O

IV
09-25-2012
01:08 PM ET (US)
It's the power of his love for Arcadia?

III
09-25-2012
03:26 PM ET (US)
Apparently so. ;_;

...Thank god he's not a restless spirit.

Soulmaster
09-25-2012
05:41 PM ET (US)
Gah! Human y u do this??? Well make sure we kill him Tonight mkay?

/is glad to see that the comedy came mostly from me^^

This came up during when discussing Mafia of the Mages game iirc, though it's more of a general talk. XD

[2012-09-19 오전 12:59:29] Mr. Fahrenheit: Yes, being inactive is equivalent with being mafia
[2012-09-19 오전 1:00:22] Min: Yes, keeping something secret is mafia D:
[2012-09-19 오전 1:00:27] Mr. Fahrenheit: I don't think lynching inactives is really the way to go in order to promote activity
[2012-09-19 오전 1:00:44] Mr. Fahrenheit: It's not like they can be active after they have been lynched
[2012-09-19 오전 1:00:45] Min: My take on that is that inactivity problems, hosts will deal with it
[2012-09-19 오전 1:00:59] Min: and there's no need for players to take decisive actions like that
[2012-09-19 오전 1:01:09] Min: That is a good point too
[2012-09-19 오전 1:01:48] Buoy: [2012년 9월 19일 수요일 오전 1:00] Min:
<<< Yes, keeping something secret is mafia D:
omg you're hiding a cop check result?!?! MAFIAAAAAA
[2012-09-19 오전 1:04:06] Min: omg why aren't you answering to me
[2012-09-19 오전 1:04:09] Min: MAFIAAAAAAA
[2012-09-19 오전 1:04:30] Buoy: omg you're the doctor but not protecting ME
[2012-09-19 오전 1:04:34] Buoy: MAFIAAAAAAAAA
[2012-09-19 오전 1:04:42] Kidbeano: omg you claim you're the doctor and you're protecting me
[2012-09-19 오전 1:04:43] Kidbeano: buddying
[2012-09-19 오전 1:04:45] Kidbeano: MAFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[2012-09-19 오전 1:05:00] Buoy: you can incriminate anybody with anything
[2012-09-19 오전 1:05:12] Kidbeano: The worst one is
[2012-09-19 오전 1:05:15] Kidbeano: "You're too pro-town"
[2012-09-19 오전 1:05:18] Kidbeano: ...
[2012-09-19 오전 1:05:21] Min: ROFL
[2012-09-19 오전 1:05:22] Buoy: LOL

Back
Top Bottom