• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Quote Book

The Chaos Mafia II compliation!
EXHIBIT A:

>guy is always a good lynch for info
>if they flip scum it's all well and good
>no vote with no reason as to why

CLASSIFICATION: SCRUB

EXHIBIT B:

>explanation for why they're late
>reasonable dissatisfaction shown coupled with theorizing
>vote is reasoned thoroughly to justify it and persuasive reasoning is demonstrated

CLASSIFICATION: PLAYA
FinalArcadia-08/04/2016
hello!
if human isn't scum then i'll eat my 3DS
Maniacal Engineer-08/04/2016
Sounds delicious!
FinalArcadia-08/04/2016
I'll have to eat my old purple one since maybe it'd be grape-flavored and taste better than my other one haha
♫You can vote, you can hunt, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, digging the Scrub Queen

Night phase and the Townies are low
Looking out for which one to hunt
Where they play the right action, getting on the info
You come in to look for a power role
Anybody could be that Cop
Night is short and the stakes are high
With a bit of luck, everything is fine
You're in the mood for a hunt
And when you get the chance...

You are the Scrub Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Scrub Queen, feel the blood from the Townie
You can vote, you can hunt, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, digging the Scrub Queen

You're a killer, you turn 'em off
Leave them burning and then you're gone
Looking out for scum, anyone will do
You're in the mood for a hunt
And when you get the chance...

You are the Scrub Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Scrub Queen, feel the blood from the Townie
You can vote, you can hunt, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, digging the Scrub Queen♫
I got another mason claim actually. You're a PGO mason right?
My mason partner is Victini, yes?
Uh....wtf that's not who I got a claim from. I didn't even know there's soneone with that name in the game...
oHHH oops no I meant that's their nameclaim; Victini. It's a Pokemon, so it has to do with PGO, right? (it's not in the game though so this is confusing...)
Lol this has nothing do with Pokemon. I meant PGO as in paranoid gun owner. It was compared to a granny.
oHHHH no lmao

Last edited:
Couple that I liked from ESB.

First of all, welcome back WolfOwl. And congratulations for the auto-win, if you are mafia then you are a winner of this game no matter which side wins.

So its scummy to call someone out for something scummy? Well I've been playing wrong all this time.

Everybody is Jester in Spring Mafia Mafia:

Let's start off with some MetaMislynchShipping (luv u 2 WO :3 ):
I lynch for scumminess and scuminness alone. Unless it's Zexy. Him I'll lynch for fun.
And for the main course:
I'll go one step beyond.

I've been working on some formulas, and Pikochu can verify (as another Excel nerd) that both my logic and my code are flawless. If you need the formulae though, I'm not gonna share it. I don't want scum to catch on.

e432499cc5.png

There's a lot of scum in this game.
Many thanks.

I've done a bit more, analysis for FinalArcadia because ??? doesn't have a direct definition in my legend, and while I normally wouldn't try to interpret it by force...it's piqued my curiosity.

I built some code to figure out roles too, and I'm surprised at the results!

ced2730d11.png

I'm omitting the other records, but this is pretty cool. Most interestingly, is that ME = Lactose Intolerant. I don't know why my Legend has that listed as a fact...it's a known fact anyway. Someone's messing with my code
Considering how I have yet to roll Chrom, and instead have rolled Camillegg, I'm not sure I agree with your luck proc rate. It's clearly under 40% but not under 20%.

First off, who the heck hacked into my code and replaced my font with Comic Sans?

e2b4980e8e.png

My data is giving me jargon, this is stupid...maybe I set something up wrong. It's still telling us facts though, I'm 100% sure that FinalArcadia is still FinalArcadia though, so something's right in here
I think it's all becoming clear

cd53b14686.png
Let's run a check on this.

055e8f2a05.png

Also,
aff7eb905b.png

1aeba3bf63.png

Artemis Waffowl Mafia in a nutshell:
wherefore art thou, scum! reveal thou selves...lest ye be already revealed, seemingly

@DarthWolf13 must thee side with scum? winneth be possible yet, as town. ye foul scum may giveth thee godfather, yet they shant giveth thee love. tis only a thing known to town. thou must only vote pikapika, defiler of all good! in return, I offer thee my hand in glorious harmony, to which victory shalt not be withheld!

[VOTE]: Pikapika for justice and Her Majesty's will!
@DarthWolf13 Don't listen to Mr. Shakespeare, please.

Side with scum, for the sake of winning as early as possible (you win tonight, not the following day), for your friend Dylan (he should be rightfully mad at you if you betray him ), for me because we should do what we didn't do in Percy Jackson, also I got an annoying somewhat-bastard role (Usurper; yeah this was mine, not Pikapika's) and had to deal with a town with 1x Bulletproof Cop, 2 Vote Thieves, 2 JOATs one of which is super strange plus that wrestler thing. Also this is Pikapika's first game as scum and he tried hard, so did I. Please don't steal away a win that mafia fought hard for in favour of a town that kept making mistakes for days.

/drama queen mode over

Basically it's a showdown between the Drama Queen (me) and the Queen of England (represented by Caps). You know which Queen to pick :p
@DarthWolf13 Waffles with bacon inside topped with strawberries chocolate and powder sugar. I can't falsely promise because if I do we lose.
Why don't you just both give me waffles?
I'll give you all waffles if someone can make a real case :p
Basically, the only thing that happened this day is the fact we decided to have a waffle picnic at Queen Caps of England's castle and WO tried to persuade Darth that their waffles tasted better than Pika's and Zexy's.
It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to talk about waffles, the Queen of England, why the game is still going, why no one died and maybe try to persuade @DarthWolf13 to change sides.

Nah, if you want Shop Mafia PMs this MetaMislynchShipping exchange is priceless:
You now have 8 Coins.
Can I buy you for that? ;)
No, I am priceless :p
Then that means I get you for free. Even better :p
You bought Zexy's Wrath.
You now have 0 Coins. Your 8 Coins were given to the mafia. You may no longer receive any Coins; any Coins you would receive are given to the mafia instead.

... if you can get me for free why would you care about Coins anyway? Am I not enough for you, do you really need anything else but me in your life?! :p
Yes. To make sure I live otherwise I can't have you and you can't have me:p

After thinking about it for a while, I decided to post these from the XY&Z Mafia.

HumanDawn said:
ZEXY-KINS!! What should I do?? Part of my kokoro says you're Town but Clemont Ghostly is convinced you're Mafia, and Olive says your role has 4 spirits in them, not something like an object to use.
Zexy said:
Follow your kokoro, Human :3

Last edited:
His kokoro was wrong, though. Wish he'd followed it.

Also, how dare you post hints of any ship involving me that isn't MetaMislynchShipping :p
Heck, I just remembered those quotes and decided to post them. :3

NOTE: Re-posted to include a new batch from XY&Z Mafia without double-posting.

Midorikawa said:
@Mafia You annoyingly boring predictable fools. Come at me again! I will lynch you all for taking away my chance to crap out lots of plants!

HumanDawn said:
tumblr_ohceph6T721s5bm3fo1_500.jpg

AHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAAJAJAHAHHAHAHA

Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE IT IS THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I GOT IT. I GOT IT. I FOUND IT. I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT IGOT IT!!!!! YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FINALLY GOT IT!!!! YEAH!!!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY GOT IT. I FINALLY GOT IT, OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE POKEMON SUN COPY IN MY LIVING ROOM! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I FINALLY GOT IT. OH MY GOD my heart is beating 100 miles per hour. i was listening to my favorite song once again. Lost In Thoughts All Alone. Live in Rabat 2016..

HumanDawn said:
OOOoooHHH oh my god i interpreted it all wrong holy shit THAT EXPLAINS HIS CHOICES AND HIS COMMENTS ABOUT HIS ROLE POTENTIALLY BEING TROUBLESOME AAAAAAAAA

UNVOTE: Matrix1996

Back
Top Bottom