• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Quote Book

Rereading through a lot of games I played in or hosted from this past season, and came across this forgotten gem from Elie in ME Movies Mafia:
##Vote Zexy

Either you give us a reason to let you live, or you can let me purchase this express ticket straight to the graveyard for you. I've got some disposable income.

Wanted to post this quote, but somehow neglected it...
HAHAHA now this is just plain bullshit. Human, I don't know what sort of tinfoil monstrosity you're wearing on your head but you better take it off if you're town. Enough nitpicking on stuff that isn't even relevant to the game and hunt for scum.

During one of the Night Phases in Superhero Bonanza 3, when Mido was the only surviving mafia player...

Let’s talk about how to mislynch Mido.
Dammit! I was hoping jd would be safe when the wagon switched to Nightwing.
Careful of what you say. Not doubt the doctor will protect Jinjo, so we can’t kill her.
How does a spy even work. Other than getting messages from the chat. Do they get everything or just some?
I think that it’s limited. Otherwise there would be more of our messages. We should avoid names and any kind of wording that would make us obvious.
Yeah. That would suck if we accidentally said each others names and it got plastered in thread.
There would be no hope for us then. I doubt anyone would believe us if we tried to say she faked it.
Doing so would probably look suspicious anyways.
Yeah. All we can do is bide our time until doc is dead, and we can kill Jinjo. We also need to figure out who to nightkill.
Maybe an inactive. If Jinjo gets multiple then it might look like we’re both in the active group, and killing an inactive would direct their attention onto the active group more.
I think we should do like jd said and go after someone more dangerous.
We also don’t want to waste it on anyone who isn’t a threat at night.
True. So wing it?
That’s the best we can do until we don’t have Jinjo spying on us.
Good? I think it will work decently well.
Yeah. Though should we maybe kill one of the sheep town members instead, just in case Jinjo decides that her spy results is one of us?
No. We’ll worry about it if it happens. Right now though she’s concentrating on others, and the sheep town members will continue to follow her and mislynch for us.
Hopefully. That way we can stay under the radar. We just have to look out for the other actives.

I remember in another game where each mafia player in a given chat section for the spy was given a different letter to see who was saying what without knowing who they were. That would totally not work with this strategy XD

So, it started with this interaction between MegaPod and ME.
Okay lemme see...I twirl up the spaghett with a fork, wear it all on my head as a noodley wig with the fork still sticking out of it, and tape a paper sign to the handle that reads “IF YOU’RE SO BAD I DARE YOU TO TOUCHA DIS SPAGHETT” in big, bold letters.

I wonder what’ll happen. :unsure:
You become the Flying Spaghett Monster for just a brief moment. Then you go back to normal.

It was as though nothing happened.
I attempt to frantically gobble up the spaghett so that nobody else can toucha
The spaghett slaps you in the face, startling you and preventing you from eating it.
Ouch! I tell the feisty noodles to spaghett outta my face and send them to DarthWolf.
That’s using your noodle!

And then this PM, which made me laugh as we had considered the possibility when planning the game.
Heya Darth! I’m gonna give you a bit of a heads up here; I started the game with an item and it’ll be sent your way, and from what I observed, there’s a slight chance that it could turn whoever eats it into a Cult Leader.

And then aaaall of this.
What can I do with the spaghetti?
I mean, you can do whatever you want with the spaghett.
I sing a song to the spaghetti that I'm listening to with my earbuds and then ear it on rhythm.
The spaghet really liked your song!
...the headphones are covered in sauce. You still have to wear them.
The spaghett starts dancing along with to the rhythm, but refuses to get in your ears.
I shape the spaghetti into a pentagram to summon a demon
The spaghett briefly manages to summon the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but it disappears just before it can touch you with its noodly appendage.
I try again and quickly reach out for it to try to embrace it
Nothing happens this time. Looks like that trick only works once...or does it?
You touch the monster.
Your life flashes before your eyes.
It vanishes, leaving you with nothing but a deep sense of emptiness.
After trying again, I'll share the spaghetti with the hosts for a feast where we all eat it
The hosts are dead. Dead people can't eat spaghetti.
Make my own spaghetti, mix it with this one, add cheese and eat it
I make a meme out of the food

I burn the spaghetti
The spaghett burns you, instead.
It’s a rather sick burn.
I scan the spaghetti to see what power it can give me
Your scan comes up negative, because you don't have a scanner...doofus.
The spaghetti has a skeleton.
The skeleton is wearing a red scarf.
You put down the x-ray scanner in confusion.
Give the spaghetti back to the owner in the meme
The owner accuses you of being the one who touched his Spaghett. He refuses to take back the touched Spaghett and vows eternal revenge on you.
Make new Spaghett for him
He doesn't want new spaghet, only vengeance.
I ask him if the Spaghett has anything useful for me
tumblr_inline_phja820PI71vsk768_540.png
The Spaghet has vanished into the ether.

And so ends the great spaghett saga.

These necroposts from Chaos Mafia IV (Me, Skook, Eresh, and Klavier were already dead)
i know who's mafia but i'm dead...
T̙̰͙ẖ̰̯͇̯͍̚ͅa͍̹̩͚̘̤̲t͚͚̬͇͎̰͖̐ͫ̏̈ ͉̜̆͛ͧͮi̯͇ͯͩ͗͛̈́̂ͅs̘̾̆ ̪̥̮ͥ̏ͯͪ̿̿n̹͇̊ͮ̏ͪo̪͊̍͛͐̏̚ṱ͉͎̲̝̝̝ͯ͗ͣ̆̊̒ͦ ̗̻̟̜̭͓ͩͥ̎d̪̼̲̺̭̼̝ͤ̇̓̏̈́̑ͦe̳̬͓ͣ̚a̤͋͑͗̉dͧ̊̎̒̚ ̲̂ͯw͔̲ͩ͋̾h̘̟̝̠͎ȉ̻͕̳͐͐c͓̯̟̘̆͛͆̋ͯͅh̞̟̰̰̓̾ͥ̊̎̎ ̙̯̐͌̅͒͛̄̾c̣aṇ̞̝̺̌͂ͫ̍̀͋ͤ ͖̹̩̖ȅ̘t̟̪͉́̂ͅe͇͎̿̑̄̄̓̓r̜̪͊͊n̻̮̻̪̈́̇ͥ͊a̜͇̖̓ͪ̅̓l̬͈̋l̈̓͌ͣȳ̄ͥͮ͒̽͊ ̭̱̇͒̉ͦ͐l̬̳͂̎ͬi̯̣e͕
̦̙̗̜͙͐̊͊ͅA̬͈̤̹͉̯̼͌ͦ̒̑n̪͙̳̪̯̞ͤͤ͛ͬ̎̑̅d̙̦ͩ̉̇ͨ̍̆̚ ͍̖̫̝̗̠̳̽͌̏i͈͔̬̓ͯ̇̂ͨ̔n̙̽ ̮̤s͔̰̳̜͈̰͎̉̾̌tͬ͊̌ͫ̌̊r͐̅̌̌ͭ͋ͥa̼͚͚̬̘̳͎ͯ͌͑ǹ̳̫͕͙̆ͅg͇̰̺̖͚̲̋e ́̎̍͂̀a̭̤̪̞̙͙̲̽̄̏ͬͫ̌̔ě̟̆͐o̯̭̞n͖̘͍̪͓̘s̗̩͓̠̹̈ͩͅ ̫̬̣̗ͪ̾ͭ̿͒̾ͅe͔̺̗̘v̻̻͓̭̅͋ͩȅ̜̞̪͙͕̬͒n̬̯̲̠͑̓ ̟̲̹̜̗d̺̰̫̩͚͕͋ͣ̑eͦ͆̈́a͓̪̬̖̤̜̿̏ͭt̺͎ͥ͑̿̿ͥ̍ḧ́́̂͐͑̊̚ ̪̫̺͖ͬ̾̉m̱͙̗̻̫͓̏̏̽a̬̜̻̖͖̎̏ͣ͗͌͛ͯy͎̹̯͉̪̻̐ͦ̓ ̹͖̲̦͖̻ͅd̖̜̥̹͍̩̐ͧ̂ͩ̐̄͛i̼͓̭̗̫̟ͧ̋̌ͥe̗͍͈̬̤̅ͪ̄̃́̇̊
We don't have a commune with the dead ability here
Sorry cant
BLEEP and BLEEP are mafia
ahh
I'll tell you who's mafia! They're gets modkilled
You know it's Bastard when you get modkilled even after dying. But seriously, it's
nice try
Never underestimate ME.
Well, I can reveal who one of the scum is! It's Klavier Gavin!
I̝̙͇̜͚̜̙̔͗̍̐ͭ ̯͎͛̈́̋̔͑̓͆l̖̯̙͍̮̗̲ͭͧ̍͆͛e̙͙͚͇̲̪̹̊̍ͫ̓̄̓̓ạͬͯ͒̓v̠̘̠̺̗e̼̻͈͈̩̬͚͆͋̃̏̒̅ ̠̾͛ͯ͐̊y̹̤̱ͦ͋͗̒̽̅̓o̮̺͍̾ͅu̯͙͉̣̱̼̥ͥ̽ ̭̖̥͆̐̈̚w̦͌ͦͧ̈͂ͤ͐i̱͒ͦt̬͇̜̘̟̬̱ͤ̋͗h̉̂ͩ̒̍̄ͯ ͦͥ̈͊ͧẗ͎͇̗̥̲͔̱́̈̈́h̞͖̖̹̮̎̆̚ͅi̱͔̲̲͚̦̫̾s̲͎̻͔͇͚͌ͧ̅̄̓ͫ ̌ḭ̻̞͎͓̩̻ñ̪̦̭̳͔͇ṽ̖͈̤ͭͥ̅̋ͤͨi̬͙̠̲͖͚ͩ̍ͥͬ̚t͍́͂̑ͫa̱ͯt̲͚̱ͤ̍̀̍̃ͤͅȉ̩̰̥̱ͭo͓̤̺n̪ͬ̈́ͦ:̆ͫ̏ͬ̈̅̚ ̦̬̗ͪͪͯ͋̽̂̔J̭͈͈ͩ͒ͭ͛o͙̎̊͋ȋ̋̂͌n͔̟̉̊̄ͪ̽ ̪̼͕̻͇͗͋̍u̺͓̗̬͔̐̄͌͊̀́̚s̝̣͉͉!̗̲̙ͮͦ

T͙̭̺́h̟̱͈̦̬̱̪̽͛ͮe͗ͦͫ̅̍ ̔ͯ̃̀̎̑n̪̜̲̬͚̆̋ͤ̔ͮͅͅé̞͙̲̞͕̃̒ͬ͑͆c͉̉ͫ̂ṯ͐̄ͯͤ͒ͨͪa͇͗̃r̼͕͕͖̲̻̜̎͌ͬ̽ ̗ͤ̉o̼̥ͮ̆̾f̟͔̖̆̅̈́ ͛ý͎̮̳̑ó̦̝̹̀̅ͣͤ̎̑ͅṳr̼̖̄̇ͥ ͫ͋s̺͑͑ͨ͊͊ȍ̼̦̘̜͔̲ͬ͌ͬ̽̑ͣu̗͚̲̓̔l̺̙̮͔ͪ̊ͪͫ̃̋s̬͈͙ͩ̈̐̈̉̅ ̣̲͉̫̺͚̉ͮ̓ͤͫw̼̪̮̝̜͔̿̄̅͆ȋ̟̘̭̟̰̜ͅl̜ͫ͆̋̀l̥͚̳̩̫ͨ̇ͭͅ ͙͐̍͑͋̍ͭḃ̳̌̈ͩ̇ͩͧe̯̹ ̳̣̤̙͗ͦ̽ͤš̞͔͉̭̺͂ͫo̥̪̰̪̯̩͓ͣ̍̄͋́͋͆ ̤͖̺ͬͪ̐̒s̲͇ͪͤ͆̃w̦͎͇̰̗̳͔͐̾̓̅͌ͭ̆e͙̼̻͓͚̞̒̈́ͥͮ̈́͋ė͕͓̲̪͙̲ͣ̔ͯ͐́̅t̖̙̖͙ͬ.̫̻̮̣͚̼͍̄̆.͇̰͇͙̞ͬ́̑ͅ.̺͋̈̅
Guessing it's some kind of post restriction Ereshkigal has. Not that I got any clue what the heck it is...
He's dead, dave.

also, ME who was MoD kept posting gifs of eating popcorn. And this was just in the thread.

Fresh from DtB: Pokemon
Throws Pokéball at Bellsprout now that his HP is low
CheffOfGames threw a pokeball.
Bellsprout threw it back.
Gotcha! Bellsprout has caught CheffofGames.
Would Bellsprout like to give CheffofGames a nickname?
Bellsprout nods and responds
"Bell"
Bell has been sent to Bellsprout's PC.
wow he already has a full party?!
So it seems.
Well, Bellsprout is a pitcher plant, so it's obviously adept at catching others...
CheffOfGames threw a Pokeball.
Bellsprout ate the pokeball.
So that is how he stores them:lapras:

Death to Chad!
Ehm... Not death... But let's knock him unconscious and drag him to a Pokémon Center
And let's not forget about stealing his lunch money.
Ohmygawd! I am travelling with bullies. :eek:
Let's just have a nice Pokémon battle with him.

Back
Top Bottom