• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Random Pokemon Team!

I got

Vigoroth
Poliwag
Krookodile
Chingling
Empoleon
Klang

I did it three times and got:
1590776974744.png
1590777088203.png
1590777109673.png

I got Slaking (Relaxed), Mega Absol (Serious), Volbeat (Careful), Alomomola (Hasty), Bruxish (Bold) and Malamar (Mild). Sadly, I really dislike Volbeat and Bruxish.

Once you press the button you want to press it again and again, but I controlled myself :ROFLMAO:. I leave the first one I got and the one with the most Legendaries and alternate forms, they would be great if I could evolve the little ones even though Ice types would be a problem in both teams.

Corvisquire
Mamoswine
Pidgeot
Medicham
Sandile
Gourgeist

Centiskorch Gigantamax
Virizion
Spearow
Zeraora
Mega Latias
Rookidee

1. Drifblim
  2. Gallade
  3. Regirock
  4. Croagunk
  5. Infernape
  6. Raboot
Half of it is weak to Flying, but that's what Regirock is there for, right? :unsure:
(also, excluding Raboot, this entire team could be recreated in Platinum, which I thought was interesting...)

I don't usually like overlapping types but, what the heck, I'll take this team. If I can evolve Cacnea and Tyrouge than I'd be able to work with these pokemon, and I'd like my Tyrogue to be a Hitmonlee because it's one of my favorites. I'm not making a team of competitive gold, I'm just going to except what fate handed me today. I must say though, I'm happy to have at least one eeveelution. :)
  1. Cacnea
  2. Tyrogue
  3. Umbreon
  4. Walrein
  5. Eldegoss
  6. Barraskewda

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom