• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest The Randomised Contest II (Glaceon vs Bulbasaur)

Axle Helios

Now with more cowbell.
Reaction score
Last weeks winner was Glaceon, so this week it faces... Pokémon number 1.*

200px-471Glaceon.png
VS
160px-001Bulbasaur.png

*The National Dex number was chosen at random by random.org. It was in no way on purpose that two Pokémon in the same family played two weeks in a row.

Bulbasaur is adorable. The only thing more adorable than Bulbasaur is Squirtle, so I voted Bulbasaur.

Glaceon's not really my thing. She looks awkward.

Bulbasaur is Bulbagarden's mascot, and a nice Pokémon.

Oh, wow.

Such a coincidence.

I choose Glaceon regardless.

Last edited:
Like Glaceon's design just as much as I love Bulbasaur's, but I've never really used either for battling. They're pretty even... I'll give my support to the less-supported Glaceon.

The choices are even more random, so I randomly choose Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur has the advantage in this forum anyway, since the forum is under his name anyway. Here's hoping the next random contest have much different choices.

So yeah, I don't give a shit about type match ups and stage differences and whatnot. Bulbasaur pwns the Pokemon world with it's mere existence. That's all there is to it. Glaceon just can't compare to the sheer epic awesomesauce that is Bulbasaur.

It's very hard to choose between the two. Bulbasaur is just so classic, but I went with Glaceon because I really like ice, and Eeveelutions are cool.

If Ivysaur shows up in the next one, I'm going to call shenanigans on this "Randomised" contest series..

Obviously, Glaceon destroys Bulbasaur in one Ice Beam. Glaceon for me.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom