• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Real Dp Title 80 & 81 Confirmation

Well, I am really glad to hear this. She better catch it. She NEEDS it. There is hope for more ribbons for Jessie now!

Yup, the use of Ii Kanji definately makes it feel as if it's a Team Rocket capture/episode.

Yes, sounds awesome. Come to think of it, has Jessie ever captured a Pokemon the orthodox (battle, capture) way? :eek:

Ekans was a gift
Wobbuffet was a trade
Seviper she beat it herself
Wurmple was just caught on a cliff.

What about Lickitung? Seviper counts for a battle b/c she did use Whobby.

Didn't she capture Lickitung simply by throwing a Poké Ball though? She sent out Arbok but it didn't put up much of a fight.

Perhaps the title implies Musashi is planning to make a bunch of captures?

I'm surprised by how many TR episodes we've been getting lately. It's about time they make up for giving them to us so sparingly.

Perhaps the title implies Musashi is planning to make a bunch of captures?

I would LOVE this. Giving her more pokemon would be 1 of the best the writers have done so far. If she's getting to the Grand Festival I want her to have 4 or 5 Pokemon.

So "first capture" part definitely fits Jessie. I really hope she gets Yanma. I mean she can't rely on Seviper for contests so she must have a contest pokemon right? And with that fake title with a Yanmega in the Wallace contest, it does leave an idea that a Yanmega could be a good contest pokemon so I think a Yanma/Yanmega would be perfect for Jessie.

One thing about TR captures that bugs me is knowing that Jessie is just going to release Yanmega once we get to the next region. I know Ash leaves his Pokemon at Oak's but at least they're still his and he uses them again from time to time.

With Team Rocket, once they release a Pokemon its pretty much gone for good.

One thing about TR captures that bugs me is knowing that Jessie is just going to release Yanmega once we get to the next region. I know Ash leaves his Pokemon at Oak's but at least they're still his and he uses them again from time to time.

With Team Rocket, once they release a Pokemon its pretty much gone for good.

I thought of this too but if the writers make Jessie a serious contender who will make it to the GF from now on, maybe they'll make an exceptioin and let her keep it for very long.

So that's Piloswine and Yanma that will be evolving thru level up w/ the same move. It's likely that Yanma will go first

That's why I want James to get Tangela.

That does sound like a good idea, but he was in Kanto twice and didn't get one.
Also, Tangela's display of affection would be smothering him, which some parents could deem violent

Also, Tangela's display of affection would be smothering him, which some parents could deem violent
Uh................

That does sound like a good idea, but he was in Kanto twice and didn't get one.
I'm pretty sure Ash saw Aipom and Gligar other times than when he caught them. Same with James and Mime Jr. or Brock with Sudowoodo (though, to be fair it evolved).

Uh................

Angry parents called my elementary school (Which I graduated for the record) because they showed a PG rated movie. You never know. If it was up to them all the stations would air 12 hour blocks of care bears

I don't think the Japanese writers give a rat's ass about what some insane parents in America might possibly deem unacceptable unless deliberately being told to by Pokemon USA.

Kojiro isn't going to get more than one grass type. In fact, he doesn't need to get anymore Pokemon.

Angry parents called my elementary school (Which I graduated for the record) because they showed a PG rated movie. You never know. If it was up to them all the stations would air 12 hour blocks of care bears

Then they're complete morons. >_>

I don't seem to agree that "glomping," especially in a kids show, would be "violent." What movie was it?

Eh, I won't really...promote it, but I'd like Jessie to get a new Pokemon. I just wish it was a Sinnoh Pokemon and not a Johto Pokemon that evolves into one. I'll take Yanma, but still...

Taisei, oh no.

They don't just omit game character, but put some stupid filler characters in their place.

I bet that Taisei will be another dull "boy who needs help".

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom