• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Real Dp Title 80 & 81 Confirmation

Okay. Maxim? Please shut up.

I'll be honest here. I like Futomaki. He gives me ribbons for being friends with my cool Pokemon. I'm totally down with that.

You're making me HATE Futomaki with all your bitching about filler characters "replacing" him. That is inexcusable.

Please don't ruin it further. Thanks.

Oh, and I hope Futomaki DOESN'T APPEAR. I thought it could be an awesome idea, but now I know you'll gloat if he does appear and I don't want that.

^ Me too...with Giovanni appearing, it might as well be an episode where Jessie can catch something. I don't know if it's Yanma or not due to Taisei but Jessie does need something (heck, there might be two Yanma...who knows).

Giovanni's cameo can be as brief as when he called TR at the beginning of the Spoink episode in Hoenn. He says a few lines on the phone for no more than 2 minutes and that's about it.

There's two new pieces of information in the summery:

1. Taisei's starter Pokemon is a Potchama who has the nickname of Chappii.
2. The end of the summery talks about how the group decides to help Taisei when Team Rocket appears.

Hopefully someone else can translate the summery since I have no clue what word there going for with Chappii, and I'm not 100% on that being Taisei Pokemon. I'm assuming it's his since I can't see Hikari's Potchama suddenly having a nickname.

I really hope TR isn't attempting to get a Yanyanma just to please Sakaki, this episode sounds boring enough as it is. But what really bothers me (Besides the Potchama overdose) is why on earth does this kid need help with his first capture? If he can't catch a Pokemon on his own he shouldn't be a trainer.

If Musashi does capture a Pokemon we'll probably know about it this week when we get the "new" opening.

They didn't update the closing theme w/ Gligar when it first came out even though she was caught the episode after.

Giovanni's cameo can be as brief as when he called TR at the beginning of the Spoink episode in Hoenn. He says a few lines on the phone for no more than 2 minutes and that's about it.

I agree, after all didn't they call him up during a hoenn filler that did not deal with them, spoink episode i think it was.

In any case, it's probably just a call to get them back on track, after all they haven't been very Team Rocket like lately with what's been going on.

Personally I don't want Jessie to get Yanma, mostly cause i'm tried in general of seeing bug types in contest's and think she should get Stunky/Bronzor or Lickilick instead to compete in them or something that is not a bug at the least.

There's two new pieces of information in the summery:

1. Taisei's starter Pokemon is a Potchama who has the nickname of Chappii.
2. The end of the summery talks about how the group decides to help Taisei when Team Rocket appears.

OMG! Another Piplup? I'm gonna have headache at the end of this episode. I just want Jessie to get that Yanma. I'll even accept if the trainer weakens it a Jessie throws her Pokeball like what happened with Shellder back in Kanto. she MUST get it! If she doesn't I give up on a new catch for her anytime soon.

Casual_Furi said:
They didn't update the closing theme w/ Gligar when it first came out even though she was caught the episode after
Heck, do we even know what Gligar's gender is for sure?

Okay. Maxim? Please shut up.

I'll be honest here. I like Futomaki. He gives me ribbons for being friends with my cool Pokemon. I'm totally down with that.

You're making me HATE Futomaki with all your bitching about filler characters "replacing" him. That is inexcusable.

Please don't ruin it further. Thanks.

Oh, and I hope Futomaki DOESN'T APPEAR. I thought it could be an awesome idea, but now I know you'll gloat if he does appear and I don't want that.

Don't worry. I know you're bored of Futomaki. So, I won't be begging for him anymore! Because there's Urayama after Nomose.

They didn't show Futomaki, it's sad. But now, they have another game character to show - Urayma, the Pokemon Mansion Owner!

Writers, show Urayama! Otherwise, you know what I'll do!

OMG! Another Piplup? I'm gonna have headache at the end of this episode.

What were you expecting, Totodile? :p

Piplups the only Sinnoh basic-level starter we haven't seen a duplicate for yet (Natane had Turtwig, Baloon Woman had Chimchar), so the surprise is that it's taken this long.

What were you expecting, Totodile? :p

Piplups the only Sinnoh basic-level starter we haven't seen a duplicate for yet (Natane had Turtwig, Baloon Woman had Chimchar), so the surprise is that it's taken this long.

Well thats true. But seeing Piplup and hearing its annoying voice basically every ep makes me feel that every single CotD had a Piplup. That thing needs to die..

Since we have 2 Piplups in 80 then it shouldn't show up at all in 81. Though it's highly unlikely since piplups been in every episode since 57. (Counting the clip show)

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom