• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Regis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu

In love w/ Altair & Ezio
Reaction score
So the title says it all. I'm looking for the four Regis (Regice, Regirock, Registeel and Regigigas). Preferably shiny and UT. Also, if the Regigigas could be the level 1 version, that would be awesome. I have a lot to offer so let me know what you want and I'll tell you what I have.

Thanks!

I have three of the four you are looking for, but two would need cloning. I have registeel, Japanese regirock, and the platinum regigigas. All of them are shiny. I have an extra copy of regirock I can trade now, but I will need to get the others cloned first. :3

Are they all UT? And what did you want for them? (shiny? Legend? Event? Item? Nothing?)

Are they all UT? And what did you want for them? (shiny? Legend? Event? Item? Nothing?)

Yes, they are all UT. Umm.. do you have any Gen V shinies? I am trying to collect them all for my shiny dex. If so can you pm what you have, and I'll see if you have any I don't have. If I can't find any I need then I can just trade you copies anyway when I get them cloned. :)

Yes, they are all UT. Umm.. do you have any Gen V shinies? I am trying to collect them all for my shiny dex. If so can you pm what you have, and I'll see if you have any I don't have. If I can't find any I need then I can just trade you copies anyway when I get them cloned. :)
Here's my list of shinies. Fifth Gen is kinda small though.

Pinsir
Dusknoir
Garchomp
Dusclops
Altaria
Muk
Ampharos
Exeggutor
Glalie
Froslass
Seviper
Metagross
Claydol
Snivy
Steelix
Sceptile
Cradily
Toxicroak
Magnezone
Magneton
Floatzel
Spiritomb
Pikachu
Raichu
Sharpedo
Espeon
Jolteon
Cloyster
Honchkrow
Lucario
Hitmonlee
Ninetales
Tyranitar
Scyther
Aggron
Bastidon
Rampardos
Castform
Miltank
Slowpoke
Salamence
Ghastly
Nidoking
Mr.Mime
Zangoose
Shinx
Swampert
Flygon
Glaceon
Gengar
Weezing
Vaporeon
Deerling
Ganbull
Slaking
Gyrados
Umbreon
Pansage
Roselia
Japanese Snivy
Torterra
Sewaddle
Japanese Serperior
Breloom
Shroomish
Leafeon
Meganium
Venusaur
Japanese Oshawott
Staryu
Starmie
Vanillite
Blastoise
Walrein
Panpour
Azumarill
Milotic
Feebas
Cubchoo
Kabuto
Octillery
Kingler
Carracosta
Omastar
Lapras
Lotoad
Feraligatr
Empoleon
Mantyke
Tepig
Growlithe
Arcanine
Torkoal
Charmander
Infernape
Chimchar
Flareon
Charizard
Houndoom
Slugma
Blaziken
Rapidash
Typhlosion
Minccino
Porygon-Z
Japanese Audino
Lillipup
Happiny
Snorlax
Eevee
Rufflet
Japanese Archen
Sigilyph
Vullaby
Skarmory
Pidove
Altaria
Dragonite
Swoobat
Swanna
Gligar
Swellow
Starly
Munna
Musharna
Ralts
Grumpig
Hypno
Unown !
Shuckle
Japanese Accelgor
Scizor
Heracross
Armaldo
Kerrablast
Deino
Absol
Purrloin
Zorua (M/F)
Japanese Hydreigon
Japanese Axew
Japanese Eelektross
Pachirisu
Joltik
Rotom
Emolga
Electrode
Minun
Electabuzz
Japanese Magnezone
Tyrogue
Riolu
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
Pupitar
Gigalith
Japanese Metagross
Flygon
Rhydon
Nosepass
Shieldon
Sandslash
Rhyperior
Donphan
Golem
Diglett

Also, I don't know if you want hacks, but I have Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini also shiny.

Japanese Audino
Rufflet
Japanese Archen

These three look good. :D Also I do have shiny regice too, but is uncloned like the other two mentioned and touched sadly. :/ I do plan to get them cloned though fairly soon, if you would like regice too. Anyway, I can get him cloned for a freebie since he isn't UT. ^^ We can trade the regirock now though if you would like. I can vm you when I have all the rest ready. :)

Japanese Audino
Rufflet
Japanese Archen

These three look good. :D Also I do have shiny regice too, but is uncloned like the other two mentioned and touched sadly. :/ I do plan to get them cloned though fairly soon, if you would like regice too. Anyway, I can get him cloned for a freebie since he isn't UT. ^^ We can trade the regirock now though if you would like. I can vm you when I have all the rest ready. :)
How touched is the Regice? If it's not too bad, I'll take it anyways.

I'd trade now, but I need to get those cloned too :p So We'll just have to wait for Yurimi then

Japanese Audino
Rufflet
Japanese Archen

I'd trade now, but I need to get those cloned too :p So We'll just have to wait for Yurimi then

The regice is level 46 so it grew six levels. I can trade the regirock now for fodder if you want, so when we trade the other three it will be for the three gen V shinies. ^^

Japanese Audino
Rufflet
Japanese Archen

The regice is level 46 so it grew six levels. I can trade the regirock now for fodder if you want, so when we trade the other three it will be for the three gen V shinies. ^^
Okay so it's not too bad. Yeah I'll take it ^^

Okay that would be cool. Mind waiting a few? I'm a little busy at present

Japanese Audino
Rufflet
Japanese Archen

Okay so it's not too bad. Yeah I'll take it ^^

Okay that would be cool. Mind waiting a few? I'm a little busy at present

Hey, np. ;D You can just vm me again when you are free okies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom