• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Requests Thread

Blazaking

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
In this thread, you can post any kind of art-related request you have and one of our resident artists can pick it up and complete it for you. You can also use this thread if you aren't sure which shop your request fits best in.

Note that we don't want to this thread to become a complete replacement for shops, and most of your requests should still go there (if they can). This thread is just meant as an alternative.

Remember that no one actually has to make what you request here, and be reasonable with what you request - i.e. don't make multiple requests at once.

Hmmm.....

Can somebody draw me one or two of the following?

-Sharpedo
-Sableye
-Shuckle
-Hydreigon
-Rampardos

Please reply on this thread so there's no unneeded duplicates.

Thanks!

Could someone do my Ocs? I would like them in color in digital art along with no lines.

Star(I need her normal form and one when she is pregnant. The same goes for Shyla)

species: Arceus

description: Star is Arceus' mate. She is 9'10" and weighs 680 lbs, had cream color fur with a gray underside, blue eyes and a selver cross wheel around her abdomen. Like her mate, she is kind and benevolant. She worries about Arceus when he is gone and wishes for his safe return. She currently has over 10 children.

Alpha

Bio: Alpha is the firstborn of Arceus and Star. She has cream colored fur with a gray underside, and blue eyes like her mother. She has two younger siblings, Comet and Meteor who were born a year after.

Comet

Bio: Comet is the youngest of her kind and was born ofter Star laid seven eggs. Her and Meteor were born live instead of in a egg. Comet can be a bit shy and emotional, but she is very close to her mother. She is black with a white underside and muzzle, golden eyes and a small horn on her forehead.

Meteor

Bio: Meteor is the middle child of Arceus and Star's children, born before Comet. He is the spitting image of his father, except that his white fur is darker and has blure eyes like his mother. In other words him and his siblings have their mother's eyes(You did notice that I just put a Harry Potter reference there since there is a similar quote in the book series though I dont know which one.) Meteor is braver than his siblings an does look after his younger sister.

Arcea

age: uknown(possibly about a thousand years younger than Arceus)

Bio:Arcea is Arceus' sister. She looks alot like her brother except that she has blue eyes and that she is about a foot shorter. A long time ago before the incident in Michina, Arcea was captured by an unknown enemy and never saw her brother until thousands of years later. During that time, she suffered and was left to die and her reproductive system almost left barren. She was saved by her brother, As of now she looks for a mate, Arcea at first feared humans and pokemon because of her traumatic experience. Due to this, she is shy and fearful at times but will stand up to defend those she loves,

Tempra
female Dialga who is dark blue with silver markings. The diamond on her chestplate is gold. She has blue eyes like her mother. (I need a baby, child, and adult forms for this one as well as for Alpha, Comet and Meteor)

Warpy: female Giratina, who has green eyes like her father.(same as above)

Fantasio a male Palkia who has the same eyse has his mother. All three had fur(same as above)

Megido: is male and has azure blue fur with a light gray underside, a white face with blue eyes(same as above)

Shyla: a female Giratina. She is a normal Giratina except that she is a few feet shorter with golden eyes.

Can anyone redraw a picture for me in Pokèmon Style?

It is for one of my best friends. (and a female one at that, so pleeaaase help me!)
If you can help, please PM me!

The Request Thread

can someone give me a hand please?

I have a sprite sheet for overworld sprites but i am not good enough to actually do anything with them.

if someone can help drop me a PM or VM and i will be grateful.

can no one help?

Last edited by a moderator:
needing a sig

i am champion jobob the dragon/fire from the 9 Fearless gym leader team. i am looking for some to create a custome sig for me. this is what i want in it

my name
my team(charizard,haxorus,metagross,blaziken,salamence,hydreigon)
my theme (dragon fire)
and our name ( 9 fearless gym leader name )

Signature Help?

Hi I'm new and can not draw for my life, and there are too many good drawers here for me to choose from. :XD2:
I was hoping someone could make a signature for me, please?
I would like a something with my favorite pokemon lined up in this order from left to right:
Nidoking
Skuntank
Muk
Venusaur
Garbodor
Nidoqueen

I'll give credit to you in my signature!
Thanks!

Hi,

I'm an artist in need of some spriting assistance for my region project. I don't know if this is the right place to request this, but it's the best I could find here. I need someone who is very good at sprite work, as battle sprites are not my spriting forte. I have asked many others on ohter sites, but none seem willing to help me. I hope somone here will be willing to sacrifice some of thier time to help me further my grand design

I have 100 Fakemon that I need battle sprites (front only) for. I know roughy how I want them to look. I am in no hurry to have them done, so whoever PMs me about this, can take their time working on them (And hopefullly will have the sense to inform me if they need to pause the work for a time(I know many of us have busy lifestyles, and I do not wish to impose too much on that))

I know this seems like a huge request, but it is very important to me that progress on my Fakedex be made, as I have put it off for far too long already

Please, if anyone is willing to do me this huge favor, please PM me as soon as possible

I Need Sprite Help.

I really need someone to like, link these sprites, like, really bad.

Here they are:
shinxfam.png

You only have to do the Shinx part, alright?

Also, I would love it if you made the colors of the Shinx of a Shiny Shinx.

Heres what it is:
403.png

Make sure to look over the Shiny Shinx from head to paw.

You don't have to do this part, but I would really really love it.

Attachments

• shinxfam.png
    shinxfam.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 206
@Shiny Shinx Those sprites are different sets of movement. Are you sure you just want them all together? It'll result in a pretty silly moving Shinx.

@Blazaking EX;

No just do one that walks tword you, then link it in with the jumping one. Which is the first and third Shinx.

@Blazaking EX;

Well it's not what I wanted, but thats even better! It looks so cute! It's like a cat trying to catch an invisable mouse. Thanks!

If anyone could get/make me a cool Lucario Avatar, that would rock!

Bring my creation to life!

Basically... I've had a Fan Made Pokemon in mind for a very long time, but could never draw or paint to save my life. So... if someone could fix that, that'd be super. ;)

I'll give the general info, then my description of what I'd like it to look like.

Noirrose, The Dark Rose Pokemon. Evolves from Roselia with a Dusk Stone. DRK/PSN type

Noirrose are very rare, but can be seen at abandoned mansions and in deep, dark forests. Their thorns secrete a fatal toxin that could down an opponent in seconds. These Pokemon are known for their beauty, but are vicious in battle. They will not let up with their Toxic Lash attack until their opponent is down.

Now, for the description. Obviously, it's gonna be an evolved, darker Roselia.

The Roses on it's hands are purple, it's body is a lighter shade of black than the leaves on it. The yellow stripe on it is now, also, purple. The roses that it previously had for hands are now AROUND it's thorny hands, eight fingers all together. No pinkies.

It's eyes are sharper, and are purple. There are a couple of more thorns on it's head this time. It's going to be a bit taller, and the arms slightly thicker as well.

That's the basic idea for my dream Pokemon. If you can make it into a reality, an avatar, I'll love you forever.

Last edited:
Re: Signature Help?

@Poisonbeach; and
@Dr.J;

i can try to make some sprite banners, but they may not be the best

Last edited:
hey people out there! I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could take this (just the otter):
oriental-small-clawed-otter_00101.jpg

and draw it so it's been 'catoonized' or whatever.

@OceanicWildfire; I have a program that makes the picture look like it's been drawn. Would you like for me to do that?

Back
Top Bottom