• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Requests Thread

I was wondering if someone could draw me a picture of the trainer that I’m writing about in my fanfic
I wanted to start posting on deiventart about my fanfic but considering I can actually draw I wanted to see if anyone would draw for me and would consider being a contact incase I need any other drawings

I will give full credit for the pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a marathon request and an extremely detailed one too. It might be better to request things one at a time. Remember that no one is obligated to fulfill requests here either.
Maybe each artist can draw each gym leader. Otherwise, I just going to wait.

I'm not sure if there will be a new requests thread, but I'm thinking of the Galar Dancer hugging an unamused Jessie (Team Rocket) since the two appear to be cousins.

Back
Top Bottom