• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Requests Thread

If there's someone out there that can make sprites for RPG Maker VX Ace, I need someone to make me sprites of Ash, Misty, Brock, and Dawn as they would appear in a fantasy world

Ash is a knight (based on the male party and guest version of the Final Fantasy Tactics knight)
Misty is a ranger (based on the female Order of the Southern Sky archer from Final Fantasy Tactics)
Brock is a minstrel (based on this costume)
Dawn is a cleric (based on the female party and guest summoner from Final Fantasy Tactics)

I have FR/LG boy, Misty,Brock, and Dawn sprites available to use as bases upon request.

Thank you in advance!

Also can some do a thing on how to draw May with just a T-shirt and no bandana. I really can't find a good tutorial on how to draw May without the headgear. Also make sure there's no skirt. It would be really helpful so I could start drawing May and have a base to fall back on.
So do i have to draw may only with a t shirt only? (T shirt plus under garment), dont know if i could post that kind of picture.. If only mods permit me

Edit:
Here it is
image.jpg

I just did my best.. Check if you want it

Last edited:
Can somebody make an avie of Shiny Zangoose wearing a cowboy hat in an outlaw post for Serviper hunting and pure "speciesist" and reward is 10 000 Poké?

I just need someone to make a Jellicent recolor, black where white should be on a male Jellicent.

It'd be cool is somebody could make me a sig (for this site) with Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyasu on it (an official image). I'd also like my username to be somewhere on it. Thanks in advanced! PM me when it's done, since I may forget to check this thread!:lol:

Last edited:
I would like an avatar of the max size featuring a Guitarist (DPPt) and Feraligatr (RSE) with a blue and green "brushed swirl" background and my username or the initials thereof.

Hi, so yeah. I have a bit of a odd request. I need a picture of a beard, preferably cartoonish, dressed up like a politician would, i.e. suit, tie, etc. I suppose that a beard like this would be best, but feel free to do it however. Pretty much anything will be great and size, and for the most part doesn't matter to me. I'm not too picky, so you can do whatever you want.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, i would like to make a request signature, the only requirements needed are:
the right size(of course)
magikarp
pokemon trainer
and maybe username (or whatever suits you)

if you can do this it will be great. :)
regards, Magikarp Ftw

I doubt this will ever get done, but I've been waiting a while for someone to complete my request but I know life comes first but I'm not even sure it's been attempted yet.

Basically I'm going to leave it all to imagination but there's basically what I'm looking for.

I would like a banner to commemorate my, soon to be, 15 years in the urpg. I would like a male trainer and a Blastoise in it with the names AK and DR. Color and size doesn't matter as long as it's within the policy for a banner and it's something that's worth showing off.

If someone could create a banner like that, I would be eternally grateful.

I would like an avatar of the max size featuring a Guitarist (DPPt) and Feraligatr (RSE) with a blue and green "brushed swirl" background and my username or the initials thereof.
I tried. I hope you like it.
g2na.png

Hi, so yeah. I have a bit of a odd request. I need a picture of a beard, preferably cartoonish, dressed up like a politician would, i.e. suit, tie, etc. I suppose that a beard like this would be best, but feel free to do it however. Pretty much anything will be great and size, and for the most part doesn't matter to me. I'm not too picky, so you can do whatever you want.

Thanks in advance!
I hope this works.
aw17.png

Hello, i would like to make a request signature, the only requirements needed are:
the right size(of course)
magikarp
pokemon trainer
and maybe username (or whatever suits you)

if you can do this it will be great. :)
regards, Magikarp Ftw
You can try this, but I haven't been making banners for a while, so I hope the size works.
I had to cut off Red's legs because since it's a sprite, if I resize it or play with the angle, it will become blurry.
f0dx.png

I doubt this will ever get done, but I've been waiting a while for someone to complete my request but I know life comes first but I'm not even sure it's been attempted yet.

Basically I'm going to leave it all to imagination but there's basically what I'm looking for.

I would like a banner to commemorate my, soon to be, 15 years in the urpg. I would like a male trainer and a Blastoise in it with the names AK and DR. Color and size doesn't matter as long as it's within the policy for a banner and it's something that's worth showing off.

If someone could create a banner like that, I would be eternally grateful.
I don't know if this is okay for you.
v7h0.png

My hand is starting to cramp. Computer mouse break!

Hello everyone, I like to make a request of a signature banner of a fanfiction I'm making.

The characters are Grimsley, Shauntal, Caitlin, and Marshal (you can add Alder if you want to.) It can be either their sprite mode, mugshot or just fan arts.

The title will be call Four Wishes: Sweet and Sour.

I hope this is clear enough and thank you for trying to do my request.

can anyone make me a splice of an absol and dialga sprite. I need a visual representation of the horror I shall soon release upon the world

I request a banner for one of my stories

I want these characters on it
Aerojin, Gimeru, Aizen, Goshigetsu, Arias.

Could someone please do a Lucario in a suit of armor? I would like the hands and head to remain revealed please, with nothing covering them. I request this for an idea I have. And could someone with decent skills handle this as well?

I have a request......dun dun dunnnnn.

I would like to request a signature banner. It's pretty simple. All I want on it is Steven Stone (any picture) and Raichu (also any picture). My two favorite Pokemon-related things, haha. Also, my username "LavenderTownGhost". Some kind of cool light purple background, maybe with a hazy effect to make it slightly creepy-looking. Like Lavender Town. ;D

I would really appreciate it if anyone takes this request. ^^

Back
Top Bottom