• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Requests Thread

I have a request......dun dun dunnnnn.

I would like to request a signature banner. It's pretty simple. All I want on it is Steven Stone (any picture) and Raichu (also any picture). My two favorite Pokemon-related things, haha. Also, my username "LavenderTownGhost". Some kind of cool light purple background, maybe with a hazy effect to make it slightly creepy-looking. Like Lavender Town. ;D

I would really appreciate it if anyone takes this request. ^^

Y'know, I'm okay with an art programme, you could've just asked me if you wanted one |D Any particular dimensions? Like, 150px by 400px?

Y'know, I'm okay with an art programme, you could've just asked me if you wanted one |D Any particular dimensions? Like, 150px by 400px?

Ah, I'm sorry, Instrutilus. xD Lessee.....I'm not good with dimensions, so.....medium? Whatever you deem as medium. A medium-sized banner will do. :p

Thank you so much!

Ah, I'm sorry, Instrutilus. xD Lessee.....I'm not good with dimensions, so.....medium? Whatever you deem as medium. A medium-sized banner will do. :p

Thank you so much!

I'll go with 650x150, should fit into the signature well.

I'd like some art and/or a banner design. of my Fanfic charecters. I have a description of the characters, as I mainly want the OC's. I cannot draw at all, so I'd like some help with this.

Name: Red Jr/ R.J. Male
Hair: brown mixed with blonde, really spikey and wild, shoulder length
Eyes: Emerald Green.
Clothes: A Denim jacket with poke ball patches on the shoulders, a necklace of Fangs, faded blue jeans,A hat similar to Red's from FR/LG but with a black pokeball design, and a whiteT-shirt . shoes are running shoes.
Physique: has a slim build. about 4'9.
Looks like they're: 13 or 14

Name: Tyler; Male
Hair: Candy blue streaked with Auburn. Untidy, similar to Blue's hair, but wilder.
Eyes: Icy Blue
Clothes: A black leather jacket over a black t-shirt, a ripped pair of Black jeans, and work boots.
Physique: sort of Muscular, but not too muscular.
Looks like they're:11 or 12

Name:Carmine
Hair: Long Straight Candy Blue
Eyes: Colbalt Blue
Clothes: Red and black dress with NR on it. Something Sexy(this is one of the sexily evil villains)
Physique: about 6'3, hourglass figure, and large breasts (Adult Fanfic here)
Looks about: 32 to 35
Thanks, and please PM me about this!

EDIT: I've been waiting, could someone PLEASE help me with this?

Last edited:
Hey guys, long time no see!

I have a small request, nothing big. [right now, MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-ahem-]
I just need a Shiny/Pumpkaboo avatar, to update my userpic with my new obsession. <3
[My current is just default... I was looking on LJ for some pretty ones, but found nothing]

Thanks to whoever picks this up <3 I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Avatar request, Rotom-ise Razer!

Hello artists.

I am not very arty at all, and would like some help making an avatar image/someone make me one.

I don't know if any of you saw it or remember it, but I am still a massive fan of the TV show Robot Wars. It was on British television from 1998 to 2004, in which people built remote-controlled boxes of metal on wheels, with weapons stuck on them: Axes, Flippers, Flywheels, Chainsaws etc. They were then shoved in an arena to bash the living daylights out of each other.

This is my request. One of the most famous competitors was called Razer. This impressive competitor has a crushing arm with 9 tonnes of pressure that could carve through some of the strongest metals. The damage it could create was insane.

My signature states "Imagine if Rotom possessed Hypno-Disc, Terrorhurtz or Razer?" This is my request, could someone try and design an avatar sized image that shows what Razer would look like if it was possessed by Rotom. It would be an Electric/Steel type, to help with colouring of the image.

Please reply here if you plan to give it a go, and post your work here too.

Here is a few images of Razer, and a video showing what it is like.
Razer_001.jpg
640px-Razere.JPG
640px-Razer_European_Championship.png
First World Championship - Razer v Chaos 2 - YouTube

@Jimlaad43; The main forum is for sharing art work and requests belong here so I've merged your posts into this thread.

I was wondering if someone could draw an epic battle between Mega Venusaur and Mega Sceptile. Mega Blastoise vs Mega Swampert would also be appreciated, but I'm more interested in the Grass Starters.

I'm wondering if someone can link these sprites together in this sprite sheet (Although it's un-related to Pokemon.). Here.

30114.png

I just want the first line (the top left line) linked together, although all of the lines (but separate) would be really appreciated. Sorry for being so specific.
Thank you in advance!:)

I have no idea how this works, but this is what I'd like:

Could someone draw Dawn in her Platinum outfit, but with the wind making her coat open to reveal her Diamond and Pearl outfit, standing majestically on a mountaintop during sunset with Empoleon (far right) and Lucario on her right, Roserade (far left) and Umbreon on her left, Crobat flying in the golden-white clouds behind her with Staraptor, Togekiss and Giratina (Origin Forme), Luxray looking straight ahead (at the viewer) while sitting at her feet and Bibarel happily (and derpily) sharing some poffins with an unusually happy Spiritomb, both a short ways in front of her to her left? Aside from Luxray and the airborne Pokémon, all of the other Pokémon would be standing on separate peaks. And there'd be mist between all of the peaks to represent just how high up on Mt. Coronet they are. And no snow, please. I see this in my mind with rock. Probably Spear Pillar but without the ruins. And all of the Pokémon and Dawn herself would look happy. Dawn would also be staring at awe to her upper left at something off-screen (which would be Arceus in my mind) and she'd be shielding her forehead with her left hand (as if she was staring into the Sun) I want it to be a victorious picture but also a happy one. These are friends celebrating. ^_^

I know this is a lot but it'd be a great tribute to my favorite generation and the teams I used in those games (Empoleon, Roserade, Crobat, Staraptor, Luxray and Bibarel in Diamond, and Empoleon, Togekiss, Umbreon, Lucario, Giratina and Spiritomb in Platinum).

Last edited:
Greetings,
I like to make a request of a signature banner featuring Azelf, Lucario, and Absol. I would like the title/username to be "Azelf" (since thats what my username is on most of the forums I sign up on)

If someone can do this request, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Is it alright to make requests that are completely unrelated to Pokemon?

Greetings,
I like to make a request of a signature banner featuring Azelf, Lucario, and Absol. I would like the title/username to be "Azelf" (since thats what my username is on most of the forums I sign up on)

If someone can do this request, that would be awesome. Thanks!

I'll accept this, and try to do the best i can

Hey,
I really want a banner for a mafia game I'm hosting at Christmas. It is a Red Dwarf mafia, so all I ask is that it features either the red dwarf ship or the Starbug and features the text: "Red dwarf mafia". Anything else is up to the artist.
If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!

Can someone help me make a wallpaper for my iPhone? It's a Hyperdimension Neptunia one. I want a Nepgear one.

Here's one of Neptune. I want it to look like this.
xcuij4.png

I don't know who made this one but I really like it. I want one of Nepgear though, because Nepgear is my favorite character from the series.

This image is 640 x 960 pixels. that's absolutely perfect for an iPhone wallpaper. You can see Planeptune's Basilicom (the large tower) in the background, Neptune, and the logo of the game in the bottom right corner. They probably had transparent images for Neptune and the logo and put them all together.

Here's an Image of Nepgear,
2iqhont.jpg
720 x 960 pixels. I couldn't find a transparent one, sorry. This is the best one I could find.

Here's the logo,
2unzscl.jpg
1000 x 371 pixels. Again, I couldn't find a transparent one. I realize it's a little big, but this is the best one I could find.

And finally, here's Planeptune,
11gswmg.jpg
1280 x 1199 pixels. Probably won't be using the entire 1280 x 1199.

Thank you in advance!!!

@JustTheFx; It looks perfect, but can you tweak it a bit? Can you lengthen it from 640 x 960 to 640 x 1138? This way, when I go to place it as my wallpaper, the Perspective Zoom won't bother me. Can you also move the logo up a little. Up to where the second button of her outfit is, so it can be visible.

Can you also make another one but with Nepgear in her HDD form?

Back
Top Bottom