• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The Results are in! and another important announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
Sorry for there being such delay, but now it's time to announce the new mods of the Roleplaying Games section!

Welcome to the team....

@Master Mew;
@British Joe;
@Master of Bad Ideas;

Congratulations! I'm sure you all will do a wonderful job!

Also, I'm proud to present the newest RP head!

@Sorrows Solace;

Congratulate her as well! She definitely deserved this promotion!

Sorry for there being such delay, but now it's time to announce the new mods of the Roleplaying Games section!

Welcome to the team....

@Master Mew;
@British Joe;
@Master of Bad Ideas;

Congratulations! I'm sure you all will do a wonderful job!

I'm digging these new mods. Master Mew will do a bang-up job. But...

Also, I'm proud to present the newest RP head!

@Sorrows Solace;

Congratulate her as well! She definitely deserved this promotion!

Say who? And does this mean Mako is no longer head, or do we just have two now? If we slice one of them off, will we get two more? And I noticed Sovereign's name is no longer in italics. Is he still a mod or what?

Hello Heroic:

I know there have been a few changes, but the hope is that they're going to be good ones. Mako hasn't been the RP Head since about March, after that Octy was Head and now I'm stepping up and am honoured to do so. Sovereign is a provision mod since he got quite busy and will be a mod again soon.

I know, I know, I'm not bothered by these changes at all. I like the new mods. Thanks for clearing it all up. Good luck! And his name was and still is in bold. Mako's, that is. So is he just a normal mod and his username thingy hasn't been changed or what?

Good luck to all the new RP forum staff! Have fun and try hard! I'll try my best to help make the RP forum great to!

Congratulations to the new Mods. Still sour about still not getting it. Yet another short straw this year. Well, I'll still do my part.

Congratulations to the new Mods. Still sour about still not getting it. Yet another short straw this year. Well, I'll still do my part.

Try again next year. Hone your skills. I know exactly why I was disapproved. See, I was gonna go challenge Flaze, but, like, I went to see him and he gave me this really intense stare. I just about peed myself, and I bounced off on my pogo stick to train some more by eating spaghetti. And, y'know, I forgot to get gorgonzola on it and I was so embarassed.

Anyway, Ms. Solace, have you defeated him in a fight to the death yet? I think you need to do that first. Here, I'll look up his weaknesses...It looks like he's weak towards Agi spells. But physical attacks won't work very well.

Last edited:
Congratulations, to those who were picked! :) I'm sure you will all do nicely!

Im so proud.... almost all of my usual friends on this site have become mods. I need to quit taking hiatuses and join you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom