• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: The Review Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beth Pavell; Making your wait short and sweet. Here ya go. :)

I'd like someone to review my FE: Awakening short stories. They're not long at all, and what I'm looking for most is how well I did with the main supporting character in the second story, Ralph. If you don't like romance though, you probably want to read something else. :p

@Kelleo: a review has been compiled for Happy Together! I read the whole thing in its entirety, with special emphasis on the Ralph character, as requested.

And once again, as it's the only story I have here, A Sine of Things to Come will be the review recipient (don't worry, I only have 5 chapters so far).

Let's keep the review game alive folks!

@chaos_Leader; Done and done! Happy page two! *fireworks*

I'd like a review of Unpredictable. As per usual, you have two options:

If you have not read any of the story, I recently rewrote the first two chapters. A review of one or both would be very helpful.

If you have read the story before, I would love some feedback on the most recent chapter.

ATTENTION ALL PARTICPANTS: The rules of the game have been changed. Please check them out in the first post. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM.

You rang?

Could I get some kind of review for Yu-Gi-Oh! Gates of Time? Since there's only three chapters so far, reviewer's choice of whether you review the whole thing so far or just one or two chapters. Although I do suggest reading the whole thing, because there may be a few discrepancies of terms used in the first two chapters between dialog and narration that get explained in chapter three that you may otherwise point out.

Am mostly looking for a review for the latest chapter of Love and Other Nightmares, but any chapter goes. Survival Project works just as well.

I can't believe how long you had to wait! I hope this review makes up for it

Normally I would give a wider buffet, but since these are the two I am working on most at the moment, I'd like a review for either:
Galactic: Reflections by the Lakefront OR
Chapter 73 of How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps
If you have read both stories and haven't done a full review before/lately, I would appreciate that as well.

Am mostly looking for a review for the latest chapter of Love and Other Nightmares, but any chapter goes. Survival Project works just as well.

I can't believe how long you had to wait! I hope this review makes up for it

Normally I would give a wider buffet, but since these are the two I am working on most at the moment, I'd like a review for either:
Galactic: Reflections by the Lakefront OR
Chapter 73 of How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps
If you have read both stories and haven't done a full review before/lately, I would appreciate that as well.

Here is the aforementioned review of 8ES my good sir.

As for me I'd like to request whoever can to read my newly released Epilogue of Pokemon Academy Year II: Second Year Rhapsody.

That being said I also want to stretch a bit of a special offer if I can. If the person that reviews has read my story before then I'd like to request a full story review, in exchange I will read (or reread) their own fic and give a full review regardless of the review game (meaning you get to have someone review your stuff and also get one from moi) the fic can't be Galactic though :p Also as an extra tradeoff this extends to anyone that hasn't read it in full but does so for the sake of this too.

I hope I can actually do this xD

I actually didn't mean to do this on purpose, so if you'd rather I review with a stronger focus on Chapter Six, I can definitely do that. Um, I mean, I totally know what you're doing, and here you go!

I'd appreciate a review of {some rise by sin}, if anyone's up to it. If you're new to the fic, I'd actually really love if you just started at the prologue and read until you got bored, and then left a review for what you read and also where you stopped/why it bored you--I recently tried to re-edit some of the early chapters (minor changes, really), so I kind of want to see how that turned out. If you're mostly caught-up/pretty recent, I'd appreciate a review of my newest chapter/interludes, depending on where you are; there's also gonna be another interlude going up tomorrow/tonight (it's short and kind of crack-ish, so nothing serious) before the Violet Arc finally begins and goes to shit.

If that's not your cup of tea, there's always {some of its hearts}, which, as I see, literally hasn't updated since October, and it's also really short, although I haven't forgotten about it. I'd especially appreciate advice regarding presentation--it's written in the short of seasonal vignettes, and I keep running into the issue of how long to make the stories to keep them within the vignette parameters vs not actually presenting any useful information.

This is a rather large post. Sorry, lol, but thanks!

@kintsugi, here you go, you literary goddess amongst men.

I'd like a review for Eight Easy Steps: I do not mind a review of the latest chapter/s, but if someone out there has not reviewed the story before or in a long time, I'd appreciate a nice juicy review. From whoever reviews it, I addressed some characters we haven't seen for a while in the latest interlude, so I am wondering if there is anyone people would like to see get some focus in the next interlude and if there are other characters/plot points I have not addressed in a while that you feel I have ignored for whatever reason. Any comments would be beneficial!

Gotcha. May no one else ever have to wait that long again.

Usual deal from me. If you've never read Unpredictable before (or maybe even if you have), I'd love a review of the first chapter or two. They've recently been rewritten, so criticism is helpful. If you are up to date, I wouldn't say no to a review of the most recent chapter either. Take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom