• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: The Review Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Aliiive! I sat down and read the entire story start to finish in one sitting! And left a review to boot!

As for myself, I once again submit my own story, for which I'd greatly appreciate feedback that includes the most up-to-date content. Thanks!

@kintsugi, here you go girlfriend: pleased I finally had an opportunity to catch up.

I would appreciate reviews for either the most recent chapter of Eight Easy Steps, or alternatively (or both if you are a long time reader) I'd love to know what people think of the revisions made to the first arc, which begins with Blog One and carries on through to Interlude One. In particular, I'd like to know what people think of the two brand new scenes in Chapter Five and Interlude One, and their views on the changes to the setting and Alaska's personality. For the most recent chapter(s), a standard review with a focus on Alaska's development would do. Please and thank you!

@AceTrainer14 , I've left a review for Eight Easy Steps :LOL:

I realized I hadn't read how the thread works and deserved the deletion of my last comment :oops: But I hope I have done this correctly. Anywho, I'd love a review for my story Pokemon: Accelia Heroes, mainly on Chapter 12,13, or 14 which are the most recent. I realize I also don't have the best writing style so any suggestions on improvements are also appreciated. I mainly would like to know if I need to grow characters more, if my battle scenes are on par with my overall writing, and if the story itself is readable/enjoyable :X3::oops:

@0bs1d1an_kn1ght Here is a review I wrote for Explorers of Destruction. It's a little more than I though I'd get in just two chapters.

If possible, may I have a review for Pokémon XCD? Review what you wish. General advice or specific details are both welcome.

@Lugion: Here is a review of the last two chapters. I focused more on the tenth chapter, but that was mostly because the eleventh was too perfect!

I would like a review for either the most recent chapter of Eight Easy Steps if you are a long time reader (if you haven't reviewed for a while, I'd appreciate any feedback on the most recent arc), or, if you've never read my stuff before, any sort of review for The First Warriors would be appreciated as I will be working on it again soon.

Done!

Things fall apart in Chapter Thirteen of srbs, apparently both in a literal sense and in a "how do I write characters" sense. Would appreciate some feedback on this unluckiest of chapters!

For you, Queen @kintsugi

Once again, I'm here to force someone to provide some feedback on the latest chapters of 8ES. They are qutie lengthy read together but are two-parters and for long time readers I would appreciate it. If you are new to the story, than thoughts on the first chapter/s would always be appreciated, but would prefer thoughts on the gym battle from people who have read the rest of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom