• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: The Review Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go.

I'd like a review for any one story in my misc fics thread EXCEPT What the Cat Dragged In, as that already was reviewed before. Or, if you're feeling daring, you could review the entire trilogy of stories that is Prayer -> Night One -> Metanoia, located in the same thread. Thanks in advance.

Heres your review for 'Girl on the Couch'

I'd like a review for 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Forgotten Isles', specifically for the last four chapters I posted (31-34). If you don't want to do that much, then any combination of two chapters from Act 2 (21-34) will do as well.

EDIT: With the Review League going on, and the fact that I updated this just a few hours ago, you could get a whole lot of points. Just thought I should remind you. :)

Last edited:
Done and dusted.

My latest chapter of Land of the Roses, chapter 24, could do with a bit of attention. A companion/sequel chapter to it (and the overall climax of this season) is coming soonish, so if this hasn't been taken up by then I'll ask for that as well. Hopefully context won't be too important if you've never read it before.

Done!

I would like a review on A) either the first chapter of Hunter, Haunted or B) any two stories in my misc fics thread (except for What the Cat Dragged In). Thank you.

Here y'are!

I'd like a review for chapters 40 and 41 of PMD: The Forgotten Isles, thank you! It'd be preferably someone who's read through the story, despite my frequent posting schedule. Certain plot points might not make the most sense otherwise. If you want to review and haven't read the previous chapters, I won't stop you, but I don't know if you'll get an accurate reflection of the characters or the story.

@Agenda: Review be here

For my review, I'd very much appreciate any one of the below options:
- The most recent chapter of Galactic
- The prologue and/or first chapter of The First Warriors (link in sig banner)
- The most recent chapter of The First Warriors
- The most recent chapter of Eight Easy Steps, or a review from any point beyond Chapter Eighty One :) I would really appreciate not getting a review of the most recent chapters if you have never read any of the story previously, largely as it will not make sense to you out of context and I would prefer not to have out of context feedback. It would just be wasting both of our times. In such a case, I would be happy for views on the first arc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom