• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: The Review Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
There and Back Again: doon 'n' doosted

Got two options for the next in line, just one will do:
  • The first pair of chapters of Land of the Roses, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 (combined at 6500 words)
  • The latest chapter, clocking in at 6500 words by itself. This one's pretty context heavy and serves as a followup for the previous two chapters, so thinks might not make the most sense if you haven't read them (not required!)

@Emma Prescott This place is turning into a real Land of the Reviews, amirite?

Let's keep this choo-choo chugging along.
- The most recent chapter of Galactic
- Either the prologue, first chapter or most recent chapter of The First Warriors (link in sig)
- Any chapter from Eight Easy Steps - either the first arc if you are new to the story or wherever you left off if you are returning (link in sig)

done!

i'd like a review on whatever the latest chapter of Hunter, Haunted is when you start reviewing. at the time of me posting this, chapter 5 is the latest, but i'm hoping to get chapter 6 done soonish.

@diamondpearl876 For you, senpai. Don't beat me.

From me, I'd like a review of any of the following, but preferably in the order requested:
- The first chapter of Dreams That You Dreamed
- The most recent chapter of Galactic
- Any chapter from Eight Easy Steps - either the first arc if you are new to the story or wherever you left off from if you are returning (link in sig)
- Either the prologue, first chapter or most recent chapter of The First Warriors (link in sig)

For my most frequent reviewer!

I'd like a review for my most recent chapter of PMD: Unequivocant. Currently it is chapter eight, but a new one is posted weekly, so that is subject to change!

NOTE: For Chapter 09, I would strongly suggest the reviewer to be someone who has already read previous chapters of Unequivocant. There are certain...plot implications that would lose impact if you don't read.

Last edited:
Here we are, one review for Unequivocant.

Since I have no burning desire to have anything of my own reviewed at the moment, I'm going to invoke the special rule that I don't believe has ever been used before, "You may also request a review for a story that is not your own as long as it has not been requested in the game before."

So, who wants to welcome the new guy by giving @Ambyssin 's oneshot, Restarting, a review?

Here we are, one review for Unequivocant.

Since I have no burning desire to have anything of my own reviewed at the moment, I'm going to invoke the special rule that I don't believe has ever been used before, "You may also request a review for a story that is not your own as long as it has not been requested in the game before."

So, who wants to welcome the new guy by giving @Ambyssin 's oneshot, Restarting, a review?

done and done

unfortunately I'd like to go back to the norm of shamelessly asking for reviews for my forgotten stuff.
spectra is a relatively short story (4 chapters so far) that pretends to be about rainbows but is actually about animals mutating into Pokemon, a lot of violence, and a very good boye
-or-​
some rise by sin, specifically the most recent interlude. I am rapidly approaching the year anniversary of having not updated this fic but would love some feedback as I gear back into actually giving it the love it deserves.

Well you do something like this. I can't exactly explain how you can add links, someone else can do it for you but as for how the review game works.

You add your review to the story that was last requested to be reviewed like this.

Then you can request for someone to read your story like this

Can someone review my recent oneshot The Big Day? before anyone kills me, it's a non-Pokemon oneshot about this anime called Little Witch Academia, I want to see how it comes off and if it's readable enough for people that havent' seen the series (there's a long explanation of it too for those that want it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I hope I do this right. If not, mods feel free to delete. ;~;

@AceTrainer14 I took took the alternative. Because I can't even dream of catching up with 90+ chapters and figured you'd prefer a review of your more-recent writing.

I will now effectively grind this game to a halt. Requesting any chapter of Guiding Light. Take your pick. I have no preference whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom