• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: The Review Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Snuggle Tier List, here's my review.

Requesting a review of Different Eyes, link in sig. Would very much prefer a later chapter, (particularly chapter six) as I've had enough feedback on chapters 1-3 by now. If you don't fancy reading through the earlier chapters, the more recent ones don't particularly need any background reading to be understood.

@Snuggle Tier List, here's my review.

Requesting a review of Different Eyes, link in sig. Would very much prefer a later chapter, (particularly chapter six) as I've had enough feedback on chapters 1-3 by now. If you don't fancy reading through the earlier chapters, the more recent ones don't particularly need any background reading to be understood.
Reporting for duty.

I would most appreciate a review for Dungeons & Dragonite, a happy fic about sad people. It's currently 2 chapters and a very short prologue; feel free to read as much as you'd like. If you've read before December 2018, I overhauled the entire thing and there's a fair amount that's different.

here ya go

i'm going to blow everyone's mind by requesting a review of one (or more - i don't mind, but i'm being a realist) chapter of hunter, haunted, something i've never ever done before ever. if you've been reading the story before, i'd like it if you picked up from wherever you left off. if you're new to the story, though, any chapter between 1 and 9 is good (those two included).

however: should you get to this after i've managed to finish and upload the extra chapter i'm currently writing, i'm also okay with the review being for that. you'll find it in the thread index if it's there. it'll be titled EXTRA, you can't miss it.

Hunter, Haunted

Prologue-Chapter 2. I am going to finish the rest over the next couple of weeks, but I wanted to get the Review Game in under the 24 hours mark.

My request: Chapter 3 (and/or 4) of the Archsage War. If someone has finished, you can give a brief overview of the whole thing if you want.

Hi hi, here ya go, Beth!

For me, uh, here's my big epic, Hands of Creation. It would be unreasonable of me to say "the latest chapter" because this is NOT a work you can read out of order, and more importantly, the latest chapter as of this post is quite long. Instead, I just ask you read as far as you feel is reasonable, and then review for whatever section you like, either broadly or specifically to the latest you got to. I'm not picky... though I do have a preference for later chapters since, as it goes, the earlier chapters usually get the most feedback.

I guess if you happen to be near any of the following chapters, I'd be particularly pleased with feedback regarding...
Chapter 11
Any of Chapters 15 ~ 17
Special Episode 2 (This one needs work, so I'm hoping for further guidance on what can be done)
Any of the final chapters of Act I (35~39 and Special Episode 3)
Chapter 45
Chapter 56 (Ugh, triple battles...)
Anything between Special Episode 5 and 6, inclusive.

...But if you aren't near any of those, do as you like~

I hope I'm doing this right. If not, my apologies, as I'm still not too familiar with how reviews work here. In any case, here goes something.

I'd like someone to review and/or give feedback to my series Chaos Rising Season 1. If someone would do that I'd be most appreciative, as this is a somewhat new style of writing for me and I want to make this series good (or at least good enough). The link to the story is below. Thank you for your time.

MATURE: - Chaos Rising (Season 1: Heroes Rising) Final Chapter up

So, uh... I wasn't even really aware how the Review Game worked when I wrote my review for Skalesgon's Galar's Darkest Hour, but I guess that counts? I was looking at the update in the rules thread, and saw that they were wanting a review. Sooo.... yeah?

Uhm, though I wasn't planning on doing this, I guess then I'll take a turn, then...

I'd like a review of the first two chapters of After Dusk Falls, though the entire first act would be even better. (But that goes a bit over 10k words, so...) Since I first posted the story a while back, a lot of the second chapter has been rewritten, hopefully fixing most of the issues it had the first time around. Getting the opening right is really important, because, well... it's the first thing anyone will read, ya know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom