• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

"The Rise of Darkrai" DVD to be released on May 27, 2008

Lil Brother

is watching you
Reaction score
You're great when it comes to discovering stuff on these sites, Pokeyug. ^^

Three months between the TV airing and the DVD release? Huh, I remember Movie 9 having a much shorter gap. *shrug* Here's hoping the fourth ANA short comes with it.

BigCN401

Er...
Reaction score
A 3 month wait you would expect a quality DVD release from Viz... NOT!

Why PUSA? Why? Are you paying Viz less this time?

Kazamatsuri

GO FOR THE GOAL!
Reaction score
A 3 month wait you would expect a quality DVD release from Viz... NOT!

Why PUSA? Why? Are you paying Viz less this time?
Just a wild guess on my part, but maybe PUSA is waiting this long so the DVD release can coincide with the start of Season 11. I'm assuming it will start the following Saturday, May 31st.

cassius335

Reaction score
*sigh* No chance of the UK getting Destiny Deoxys by then, is there?

Ben Cousins

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I haven't heard of a Pokemon movie officially released on DVD here in Australia since Pokemon 4ever.

Although a shop in the city near where I live imports lots of anime DVD's from both Japan and the United States (I remember seeing the Lucario movie in said store a few years ago, and have not since).

Pokeyug

Ash Freak!
Reaction score
The Lucario movie was released in Australia a month before it came out in the US.