• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Rise of Darkrai TV Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh I wish I had a plushie. I've almost bought a Mime Jr. one SEVERAL times, but I keep resisting. By the time I decide I want it, Target probably won't have any more. And my Pikachu slippers are at home. Darn.

But I do have my James action figure. He will certainly. I'm also going to go print off pictures to post around the room (yay for having free printer money I NEVER use!) My room needed decorations anyway ;)

kb toys has plushies and i think walmart does to. I cant get plushies any more because my dad thinks I am too old. but I still buy little pokemon action figures.

I have a pokemon hat,but me thinks I have outgrown it.

Yah, I'm taking down all my Sinnoh figures and my giant Pikachu and Charmander plushies.
Maybe I can get my sister to take her stuffed Togepi.

Whew. Done decorating for the most part! She should be coming at any time. We'll go grab some food and be back in time for the lovely premiere! I invited a couple other friends to come too, but they all sorta gave me a 'hell no!' response. Hehe. Oh well! My room is much more colorful and inviting now, anyway...

I'm having friends come to my dorm room too! I didn't decorate it, though... it's always decorated with Pokemon! :p

kb toys has plushies and i think walmart does to. I cant get plushies any more because my dad thinks I am too old. but I still buy little pokemon action figures.

I have a pokemon hat,but me thinks I have outgrown it.

You shouldn't care what your parents think. My parents think I'm crazy that I love Pokemon, have Pokemon posters around the walls and Pokemon plushies but I don't care XD

XD. Sadly, no big plans. Just watching the marathon and then the movie by myself. I would decorate and stuff if I had more than my games and boxsets.

I didn't have any plans, just watching the marathon and playing a bit of Pearl. Though all this talk of decorating has got me wanting to make a cake or something.

Yeah, sadly, I'm watching this movie at my house.

And I'm the only person in my family who likes Pokemon. To make matters worse, I have no friends in my hometown (all my friends live in the area where I used to go to college - and that's in another state). :-(

So unfortunately, I'll be watching this movie by myself. I'm okay with that though, since I had to watch the Manaphy movie by myself as well. ^^;

Anyway, if things go well, I hope to be starting college again in May....

Last edited:
At least you have cable. I don't cable, so I can't see it and no one that I know is willing to tape it for me. :(

So, I'm going to have to wait until this gets leaked for me to watch it.

Yeah, that's true.

I'm very thankful that I have cable! ^^

And as always, I'm gonna tape Pokemon while I'm watching it (I won't record the commercials). That way, I can watch my favorite parts over again!! XD

So it DID come on at 6 in Central time. Jerks.

We didn't miss much, but they never said 7, 6C, so I assumed 7.

Jerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom