• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Their little scene in this week's episode, while nice, was really kind of shit from a screentime point of view. So disappointing.

I hope that "emergency meeting" event thing being held here in Japan next week will shed some light on what the hell is going on with the Rocket trio in this series.

It does sound like an urgent announcement, lol.

I'm betting on another radio show that serves to compensate for their lack of screentime. Been there and done that, but I guess the Japanese fans will like it.

I'm this → . ok with this situation. I find it extremely hard to believe that whatever their announcement is that it can compensate for their current lack of screen time.

Their little scene in this week's episode, while nice, was really kind of shit from a screentime point of view. So disappointing.

I hope that "emergency meeting" event thing being held here in Japan next week will shed some light on what the hell is going on with the Rocket trio in this series.

Sorry I've not been following as closely as usual, would you mind elaborating on this emergency meeting? Is it to address the dire SM Anime?

I honestly thought they'd have a meaningful role in the Wishiwashi episode after seeing them narrate the preview. Oh, we were SO bamboozled. And by the looks of it, they won't have any role in the following episodes either?!

I hope too they clarify things on this event... Imagine another radio show? lol, I'd love it xD

"Emergency meeting" sounds kinda spooky, to be honest.
I hope it's good news and not some farewell announcement that ties into a poorly-made two-parter Rocket finale.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom