• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

THE ROGUES GALLERY ~ Imminent Crisis: Mirrored

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like so much fun, but I'm slightly confused; if we sign up as the AUverse of a character, do we have to post our changes or what?
Also, are we still allowed to sign up in the main thread as a character? I have so many questions, I don't know where to start! D:

I'll field this one.
You may post a new character in the Main Sign Up, yes, but they probably won't be able to be used until Season Two now.
Not sure on that. Maybe ask Mewwie.
It'll be pretty obvious when your AUcharacter appears what the differences and similarities are, so I wouldn't mind about that.

Oh, awesomesauce! I'll go ahead and get started on my character then.
For now, though... I'll play as the AUverse version of 'The Illusion'~
I have a pretty good idea of how I'll play it up.... >:)
I love psychotic characters~

Ugh, don't think I will rp as Fever anymore, I've exhausted his life. Anyone else is free to rp as him though, just do his mad awesomness justice! :D
You can RP as someone else's character in the Alternate Universe, you know... :p

Good news then, Fwee! Just about every RG villain is psychotic! <3

By the way, is everyone accepted Mewie?

Fwee, if you want, you're totally free to do whatever to any of my guys if you control them.

Anyway, Jakku, that is true. Except Disarray. He's narcissistic, hedonistic, and a sexy sexy beast. He's also the only one who won't kill people if he can avoid it.

I know my characters are basically dormant since I quit but because this is some big thing, I want to get involved and it might reintrest me in the RP.

Claiming one of my heroines - Striking Breeze.

Hi Master Mew. Can I make a new sign up for this?
I don't think my Dollface will be suitable for this kind of plot.

Fwee, if you want, you're totally free to do whatever to any of my guys if you control them.

Anyway, Jakku, that is true. Except Disarray. He's narcissistic, hedonistic, and a sexy sexy beast. He's also the only one who won't kill people if he can avoid it.

Haze is a mercenary, but he follows the same rule :D

Hi Master Mew. Can I make a new sign up for this?
I don't think my Dollface will be suitable for this kind of plot.
You're free to RP as any of the Alternate Universe versions of all current Rogues Gallery characters, even those created by other RP'rs. In fact, I would prefer that, since we don't have very many Alternate Universe characters signed up so far.

And yes, to those wondering, all applicants so far have been accepted.

My Sign Up's not there but is it still alright if I use Ninja Kat?

Well my role in the Crisis Verse is already established, Mew knows it, but I'm not sure it should be revealed just yet. As such, I'm not sure I should have a character in the RG verse in this one or not, what do you think, Master Mew?

Well, I won't be playing a character in the RGverse myself, but I don't see any reason why you couldn't if you're up to it.

I signed up on the main thread, but could I maybe sign up as Crouque-Mitaine here please? Or has the sign up started already? I'm confused.

Crisis has not started yet, don't worry. It'll probably be here in massive letters somewhere when it does.

Running out of time for Sign-Ups, don't miss out folks!

Crisis approaches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom