• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

THE ROGUES GALLERY ~ Imminent Crisis: Mirrored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We should wait a while. Like Jakku said, I was referring to Crisis, which Mew doesn't play much of a part of in, actually. Hopefully, it doesn't come to that, because then I won't be able to make my characters do cool stuff anymore. Maybe I'll make Jakku do it.

Last edited:
*Jakku actually notices he's been mentioned*
Um... Pipi..? I have no idea what the Crisis story is...

It's all in the admin group. Just read the posts, it's not that hard. GZ is doing most of it.

It'll be fine. We wait until the weekend- No Mewie, and we'll start Crisis.

Next friday is too long! We've probably lost a ton of people already... However, this weekend is bad for me.
Midweek next week? =3

If you do midweek i don't get why not friday...then brings the whole Christmas hardly anybody on so don't expect Master Mew.

I think this was just really timed badly.

If we do midweek next week, we may as well wait two more days after that. That gives Mewiekins plenty of time. Meanwhile, I do think it's beneficial to have it closer to Christmas. That way, everyone will be on break. Meanwhile, roll call! Who's still in this?

@Renewal@Sorrow Blue@Sky Flame Haze@Ice Maiden Samwin@UnownGoldHeart[MENTION]-Gray[/MENTION]@mewstone@Santa in Plain Sight@JakkuEbansu@Guardian of Johto@Willow's Tara@samedwards@eridan ampora@Fwee~@Chris†mas Qüeen@cityvillain@ebansu@Godzillawolf@Ninjamodio@Singin in the Rain@bpj1999@Glitchipedia

Crap, that's a lot of people.

I know, I know, I agree with you, it's a good idea. 'Course, I need's to makes it official. Maybe I can go find Mew? Maybe he's been kidnapped by an angry, necktie adorned gorilla, and I must traverse construction sites to rescue him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom