• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

THE ROGUES GALLERY ~ Imminent Crisis: Mirrored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
Still in, kinda...my free time has really been reduced, hopefully come winter break I'll go on a post rage...

On another note...awww, now I want to come up with some Christmas themed username...

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
Orright. My vast spy network and the data I've gathered from stalking MM says that he works in retail, which explains why he hasn't been on. So it's likely he'll be back after the holidays. Anyone want to wait?

Milo†icgirl McQüeen

I love you BMGf friends
Reaction score
I could have told you that lol...and like I said previously if this was going to happen we should have started it earlier as now would be one of the worst times to start. Christmas Holidays and then New Years. A lot of people, me included will definately not be on the forum so it'd just be a bit more stressful.

Plus having a new Roleplay in the new year would be like a fresh start!

Singing in the Rain

Would rather be cuddling
Reaction score
Alright, I've waited quite a bit.

A few more weeks can't hurt, especially if it means MM can rejoin.

JakkuEbansu

Demonic Bass Player
Reaction score
Okay, then I'm perfectly happy to roll with that...
Hey, @Mouthful of Pi what about your project in the meantime...?
Mew was gonna have you do that on your own anyway...

Glitchipedia

Good Bad Bug
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Patience, patience. It'll start sometime after New Year's, probably.

Which reminds me, from January 4th onwards I'm going to be very busy and won't be able to post constantly.

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
No, the basis for the delay was the fact that MM works in retail, and is thus likely very busy, what with it being Christmas. But now that it's passed, the only other reason I can think of is that he was kidnapped by ninjas. Unless anyone present is a bad enough dude to save the Gamemaster from ninjas, I intend to start this as soon as I have finished hallucinating from sleep deprivation.

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
Okay, then I'm perfectly happy to roll with that...
Hey, @Mouthful of Pi what about your project in the meantime...?
Mew was gonna have you do that on your own anyway...

I'm not sure I should, since I'm not actually GM, I'd rather not do anything beyond what my duties as that are without MM there to approve it.

Patience, patience. It'll start sometime after New Year's, probably.

Which reminds me, from January 4th onwards I'm going to be very busy and won't be able to post constantly.

You play KS too?

Anyway, on that note, we'll start on New Years or so.

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
Ohhh. Okay. Anyway, I'm really sorry, I don't think it would be a good idea to wait very long. How long will you be busy? The whole two months?

Status
Not open for further replies.