• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

THE ROGUES GALLERY ~ Imminent Crisis: Mirrored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in, kinda...my free time has really been reduced, hopefully come winter break I'll go on a post rage...

On another note...awww, now I want to come up with some Christmas themed username...

Orright. My vast spy network and the data I've gathered from stalking MM says that he works in retail, which explains why he hasn't been on. So it's likely he'll be back after the holidays. Anyone want to wait?

I could have told you that lol...and like I said previously if this was going to happen we should have started it earlier as now would be one of the worst times to start. Christmas Holidays and then New Years. A lot of people, me included will definately not be on the forum so it'd just be a bit more stressful.

Plus having a new Roleplay in the new year would be like a fresh start!

Alright, I've waited quite a bit.

A few more weeks can't hurt, especially if it means MM can rejoin.

Okay, then I'm perfectly happy to roll with that...
Hey, @Mouthful of Pi what about your project in the meantime...?
Mew was gonna have you do that on your own anyway...

No, the basis for the delay was the fact that MM works in retail, and is thus likely very busy, what with it being Christmas. But now that it's passed, the only other reason I can think of is that he was kidnapped by ninjas. Unless anyone present is a bad enough dude to save the Gamemaster from ninjas, I intend to start this as soon as I have finished hallucinating from sleep deprivation.

Okay, then I'm perfectly happy to roll with that...
Hey, @Mouthful of Pi what about your project in the meantime...?
Mew was gonna have you do that on your own anyway...

I'm not sure I should, since I'm not actually GM, I'd rather not do anything beyond what my duties as that are without MM there to approve it.

Patience, patience. It'll start sometime after New Year's, probably.

Which reminds me, from January 4th onwards I'm going to be very busy and won't be able to post constantly.

You play KS too?

Anyway, on that note, we'll start on New Years or so.

Ohhh. Okay. Anyway, I'm really sorry, I don't think it would be a good idea to wait very long. How long will you be busy? The whole two months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom