• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 24/05/2013 - Endgame - Wurld Domination! JOHNNY WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 16/05/2013 - Role Confirmations!

I have received my role.

Here to confirm!

conrfIERMEnieGNG

Confirming my role.

Confirming.

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 17/05/2013 - Dei Uwan - oh hi dei uwan

Alright, everyone has confirmed their roles, with GengarWithSunglasses confirming it privately. The game can now start!

oh hi dei uwan

[video=youtube;O2A8XJ-d_QQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2A8XJ-d_QQ[/video]​

it was da time for dei uwan to start where da almost normal people had to kill zombie johnny ha ha ha. lol. what a funni stori ha ha ha. aniwai yeah you gaiyes u ne3d 2 kill each other ha ha ha have a naice dei. if people lrned to respect and love each other da wurld wuld be a betta place u know ha ha ha. any1 wanna play futball in tuxedus with me?? it will be fun ha ha ha.

It is now Day 1.

The phase will end in 26 hours at 10M GMT+1.

Although there are so few players in this game, a lynch will do us more good than a no lynch so I'm just going to cast a vote.

VOTE: GengarWithSunglasses.

I know that many people think that it's best to do 'no lynches' on Day 1's like this, but honestly I don't think so. There's almost nothing to accomplish if we get no discussion going.

@Momoka

Any reason that you chose GWS in particular, out of the nine people other than yourself? Since usually there would be a joke attached on the first vote, but not this time.

For discussion sake, I actually want to...

VOTE: Fushimi

You have a habit of being very quiet, and I remember back in BW!2 Mafia where after Day 1, you pretty much just snuck under the radar (and were in fact mafia). So getting some talk out of you early might be helpful. So here's a question:

What do you think of a lynch in a game this size? I think you're usually pro-lynch? Does a 10-person game affect your opinion on that?

@Momoka

Any reason that you chose GWS in particular, out of the nine people other than yourself? Since usually there would be a joke attached on the first vote, but not this time.

Not at all. He was a random name that I chose. Well, I saw no reason to attach a joke to the vote. I honestly was waiting for discussion if someone else chose to vote him as well, since just one vote is of no threat at all until others join.

Hey guys, this time I'm going to try to be more active. Well I'm hoping to get a lynch off this phase, so I'll vote Fushimi to get an early majority. I can retract my vote if you convince me to though.

Vote: Fushimi

You have a habit of being very quiet, and I remember back in BW!2 Mafia where after Day 1, you pretty much just snuck under the radar (and were in fact mafia). So getting some talk out of you early might be helpful. So here's a question:

What do you think of a lynch in a game this size? I think you're usually pro-lynch? Does a 10-person game affect your opinion on that?

I've become pretty much neutral on lynches Day 1(meaning sometimes I'll want a lynch depending on the game, others I don't think it would help), but yeah I'm generally pro-lynch. I've begun changing my views on that though, since I mean, lynching isn't the only way to gain information obviously. So I don't care about a lynch Day 1, but I wouldn't be strongly, or if at all, opposed to it.

@GengarWithSunglasses; It's the beginning of the phase, Day 1. What kind of reason so early, could I give as a 'defense'?

@GengarWithSungalsses; you tried to get an early majority and requested a reason not to vote for Fushimi which is something non of us can provide this early in the game, which doesn't make a lot of sense. Care to explain?

Voting is a good way to obtain reactions and and getting discussion started. However asking for a defense early as others have said does not help so since Fushimi responded I rather get some pressure on someone else

VOTE: GengarWithSunglasses

Voting is a good way to obtain reactions and and getting discussion started. However asking for a defense early as others have said does not help so since Fushimi responded I rather get some pressure on someone else

Nah man, I'm 1x doc.

Nah man, I'm 1x doc.
OK, that can be a lie, and in case it isn't.... Yay! Thanks for letting all the scum know. -.-'

Nah man, I'm 1x doc.

Why would you openly admit that on day one when you were in no danger of being lynched?

Yeah, actually...

Vote: GengarWithSunglasses

Cause even if you are Town (which you have surprisingly managed to make me believe that you are not with only 2 posts after the game started) you are not helping...

@GengarWithSunglasses;

Why would you claim so early on? You only had one vote on you. I don't believe your claim, to be honest, though. I'm just asking why. The situation didn't warrant such actions.

I'll likely vote you later in the phase. This is too bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom