• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 24/05/2013 - Endgame - Wurld Domination! JOHNNY WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 21/05/2013 - Dei Tree - pointless

Vote: Spectrum Achromatic.

she only 'dropped the issue' so she could get the last word in anyway :l

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 21/05/2013 - Dei Tree - pointless

1. @<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=55321" target="_blank">FinalArcadia</a>;
3. @<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=60395" target="_blank">Midorikawa</a>;
4. @<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=55750" target="_blank">Momoka</a>;
5. @<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=33944" target="_blank">Buoy</a>;
6. @<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=53461" target="_blank">Spectrum Achromatic</a>;

Naiht Tree - i am dying and i don't care

[video=youtube;CnnTqFTHGuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnnTqFTHGuc[/video]

another dei another lynch. they don't stop coming people here just want to kill each other and get everything over with. goes to show how much the people hate johnny haha... anyway claudette, lisa's dumbo momma was chosen to be lynched for being a dumbo old lady plus she's old and old people look like zombies like how johnny is you know haha ha ... ha... .... ha... ha. well anyway she died it was the end for her​

Spectrum Achromatic was lynched.

You are Claudette!

Claudette.jpg
"I got the results of the test back, I definitely have breast cancer."

You are an old woman who serves little to no purpose in the movie's "plot". You want Lisa to abuse Johnny's kindness so you'd get his money. You don't really respect anyone other than yourself and those that could benefit you who you look up to. You have breast cancer, but you seemed to take it pretty well when you told Lisa the news, so it's nothing big that could like, damage your life severely and kill you or anything. You need him dead again now so he doesn't share your dirty secrets.

You treat people who you think are inferior to you badly, thus you are a Double Voter to them.

You are allied with the Almost Normal People. Defeat Johnny.

It is now Night 3.

You may send in any Night Actions you may have. The phase will end in 24 hours at 10PM GMT+1

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 22/05/2013 - Naiht Tree - i am dying and i dont

@Buoy; @Momoka; @FinalArcadia; @Midorikawa;

Dei For - what the gently caress is the point

another night another time one of you almost normal people die. well johnny was drunk last night and got another television, and from the roof of his house, he dropped it and it fell on mike, squashing him and killing him.​

Midorikawa was killed.

You are Mike!

tumblr_mmgcbvpE4q1rskk8io9_250.gif

"Did you know that chocolate... is the symbol of love?"

You are a pointless character who serves no purpose no purpose to the plot! All you do is show your orgasmic face and inject awkward comedy to the audience! You need Johnny dead because you owe him money to pay back all the condoms you bought.

With how meaningless you are, you are a Vanilla! Your vote and brain cells are your only power.

It is now Day 4.

The phase will last for 24 hours and end at 10PM GMT+1. No matter the outcome, this is the last phase, so vote wisely.

A NEW RULE HAS BEEN ADDED BY YOUR WONDERFUL HOST.

You can not post screenshots.

If you do you'll be modkilled.

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 22/05/2013 - Naiht Tree - i am dying and i dont

vote: momoka

for bein a silly girl

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 23/05/2013 - Dei For - what the hell is the poin

VOTE: Momoka

You've posted short questions occasionally, where you've given the intention of trying to spur on discussion. However, after some discussion starts, you don't seem to take part, and that you threw suspicion on Spectrum early in the last day phase without a vote, only to vote later as though waiting for others to agree first is scummy in and of itself.

But most decisive of all, you came up guilty on my cop check last phase. So I think we found you, Johnny.

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 23/05/2013 - Dei For - what the hell is the poin

omg u kept that fuckin quiet finalarcadia

I wanted to save that for last for dramatic effect. XD

And I'm just glad I waited to use the check until this point.

1. @FinalArcadia;
2. @m0ckingbird20;
3. @Midorikawa;
4. @Momoka;
5. @Buoy;
6. @Spectrum Achromatic;
7. @Fushimi;
8. @GengarWithSunglasses;
9. @Stahl;
10. @Master Mew;

ENDGAME - WURLD DOMINATION

mark was being attacked by johnny in the day. his allies had been killed off one by one, and now johhny has got to him along with the dumbo denny who thought mark was who he was supposed to kill to help save the wurld. mark cried and was eaten by johhny, giving johhny all of mark's sex appeal making him one sexy beast.​

Momoka was lynched.

You are Mark!

the+room+mark.jpg
"Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!"

You are a man whore who is oblivious to Lisa's seductive behavior. You were Johnny's best friend until you drove him to commit suicide. Not much is known about your past or anything, but you are considered to be very attractive, and your obliviousness to when Lisa takes your shirt off without you knowing why she'd do such a thing makes you an adorable dummy.

Nobody knows what your job exactly is, but with how you were in a car wearing casual clothing observing the environment, it is theorized that you work with the police. It is also theorized that you are bad at the job because you mostly just have sex with Lisa throughout the film and because of your obliviousness. You are the Cop. Every Night Phase you may PM me Check: Player and that player's alignment will be revealed to you.

denny felt shocked at his choice. johnny would have let him live but he needed a heart like denny's to go on and so he took it and let denny die in pieces

Buoy was killed.

You are Denny!

tumblr_inline_mm9qzoOSbd1qz4rgp.gif

You are a fictional mentally challenged character who likes "to watch" his friends having sex and ask women he likes to kiss him. As Johnny loves you he takes care for you and pays your rent and gifts to give to people. You borrowed drugs from Chris-R that you promised to give money to pay back, but thanks to Johnny and Mark, they got him arrested and you got of the jam unpunished.

You love Lisa and want to her to know how much she means to you. Thus, every night, you may PM me Make Love With: Player, and if that player is Lisa you win. If she dies, your win condition will change to defeat Johnny, for you will think it will be best to end his misery.

You are allied with yourself. You must make love with Lisa to win.

and with that johNny went on to rule the world and live happily ever after

You are Johnny!

You worked in a bank before you died. Your anger to Lisa's betrayal going out with your best friend Mark has driven you to insanity and lead you to kill yourself like an idiot. You have an accent with unknown origins that nobody questions which is more interesting than the movie itself. You have revived as a zombie and want to kill those who opposed you, wanted to you use you and betrayed you. You are not very knowledgeable on many things, like sex.

Your strength empowers what others can do, thus you are a Roleblocker. Every Night Phase you can PM me Roleblock: Player and that player won't be able to use their night action.

You are Johnny. Defeat the Almost Normal People.

FINALARCADIA HAS WON THE GAME AS MAFIA!

Ability Explanations:

Mark's Cop checks would have come up as Johnny no matter what.

Claudette's Double Vote counted only against anyone who wasn't Johnny.

Lisa's 1x Doctor was actually 1x Vigilante.

Johnny's Endless Vigilante was actually Doctor Protection.

Actions used:

The Room Actions

Day 1

Spectrum Achromatic used her Double Vote on Buoy

Night 1

Stahl used her doctor protecion on m0ckingbird20
FinalArcadia targeted Fushimi to Nightkill
FinalArcadia Roleblocked Master Mew
With Fushimi dying m0ckingbird20 died along with her

Night 2

FinalArcadia targeted Master Mew to Nightkill
FinalArcadia Roleblocked Midorikawa

Day 3

Spectrum Achromatic's Double Vote only counted as 1 due to FinalArcadia being Johhny.

Night 3

Momoka targeted FinalArcadia to Cop Check
FinalArcadia targeted Midorikawa to Nightkill
FinalArcadia Roleblocked Buoy

Last edited:
Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 24/05/2013 - Endgame - Wurld Domination! JOHNNY

LOL Good game and thanks for letting me play HumanDawn.

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 24/05/2013 - Endgame - Wurld Domination! JOHNNY

YES, so happy with this victory!! XD

Two straight wins as mafia, something is off balance in the world.

tumblr_mnabrt2AF51qi7ne1o1_500.gif

(Pretty much me when I win as anything other than town, LOL)
The secret/tricky abilities thing was a very interesting idea, and one that I kind of wish would have come into play more, for the chaos that would have ensued.

It was a fun game, and thank you for hosting, monobear Human! The flavor text was very entertaining. XD

Called it. :p

Congrats, FA.

Thanks for hosting, Human.

Ah darn it. Well, congratulations FA! And thank you Human, for letting me play.

All right I am back on line! Great game Human it was fun with all the weird roles, I just hoped I had played a bit longer. :/ I mean I wan't even targeted for that nightkill. :p But anyway, you bet I am in for anything similar you might come up with. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom