• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 24/05/2013 - Endgame - Wurld Domination! JOHNNY WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
tumblr_mmsoi7VFxm1s5bm3fo1_500.jpg

Welcome To The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE ROOM I RECOMMEND THAT YOU VIEW THIS HILARIOUS VIDEO:

The Room

Plot:

After Johnny had been buried, the world became a better place. People started to improve the way they spoke, made more sense, and the dog and the woman at the flower shop got beastiality legalized, got married and lived happily ever after. These happy times where unfortunately about to end as Johnny's spirit lust for revenge to kill Lisa and Mark made Johnny come back life as a zombie(He was already sort of a zombie before but now he officially is.). He now wants to just kill due to how "EVERYONE IS TEARING ME APART!". The Almost Normal People, having seen Peter's dead body as a sign, want to kill Johnny and end his existence once and for all.

Mafia = Johnny
Town = Almost Normal People

Rules:

Read and obey the rules
If you fail to obey them, I won't hesitate to modkill you or sub you out, depending on what rule was broken.

No Flaming and Baiting
You all should know that this is just a game, and that by losing it's not the end of the world. If you're that type of person that gets annoyed and feels uncomfortable for getting ganged up on to the point where you'd insult others in a rude manner frequently, then this isn't the game for you. Keep the discussion civil and friendly.

Necroliking
After your death, you aren't allowed to like any posts. The only exception I'll make where I can allow this is if the post consists of only a joke that has no game related information.

Deathtalking
You are allowed to post only one post after your death. This post shouldn't contain any game related information. If you want to make another post to say a joke, PM me the post and I'll see if it's acceptable. You can't talk about the game or give your opinion of it to anybody who is still playing it.

Private Conversations
You can talk privately in the Day Phase and Night Phase in this game through the use of PMs and Skype.

RolePM Details
You may claim your power role to anybody. Nameclaiming, hinting to who you are, and paraphrasing are not allowed at all.

Voting
To vote, you must use this format; Vote: User. Be sure to unvote by using Unvote: User. If it isn't bolded, your vote will not count.

Activity
I'm going to be really harsh on this one and request that you post something, anything every two Day Phases. If you don't, I'll ask for a substitute immediately.

Player List:

1. @FinalArcadia; - WINNER, Johnny, Roleblocker(Mafia).
2. @m0ckingbird20; - Died Naiht Uwan - Doggie, Lover(Town).
3. @Midorikawa; - Died Naiht Tree - Mike, Vanilla(Town).
4. @Momoka; - Died Dei For - Mark, Cop(Town).
5. @Buoy; - Died Dei For - Denny, Vanilla(Town)
6. @Spectrum Achromatic; - Died Day Tree - Claudette, Double Voter(Town).
7. @Fushimi; - Died Naiht Uwan - Flower Woman, Lover(Town).
8. @GengarWithSunglasses; - Died Dei Uwan - Lisa, 1x Doctor(Town).
9. @Stahl; - Died Dei Too - Johnny's Ass, Endless Vigilante(Town).
10. @Master Mew; - Died Naiht Too - Michelle, Vanilla(Town).

Substitutes:

1. @Akuraito;
2. @♦Wallflower♦;

Phases will last 24 hours and end at 10PM GMT+1.

Last edited:
Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 14/05/2013 Sign Ups!

Definitely want in!

"Almost normal people," LOL.

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 14/05/2013 Six spots left!

i will be doing the thing in this game

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 14/05/2013 Six spots left!

In, please.

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 14/05/2013 Two spots left!

I might as well join. I like your games, Human. :)

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 14/05/2013 One spot left!

In, please.

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 14/05/2013 One spot left!

sub

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 16/05/2013 Sign Ups Closed!

Role PMs will be handed out later today.

Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 16/05/2013 Sign Ups Closed!

"Did you, uh, know... that chocolate... is the symbol of love?"

Last edited:
Re: The Room Mafia: Johnny's Revenge 16/05/2013 - Role Confirmations!

Role Confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom