• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Round Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how there are life members for organisations and groups? How about we have one special award given out by the mods to a deserving member for their contributions? One each year? Mods could get the award too.

I can agree with the more non-mafia games. I'm not sure how many specific non-mafia games have been this past year but it is much more than normal. So maybe instead of grouping non-mafia in with mafia games, have them be in their own category. Maybe with, going off of the already had categories, ones that seem to work with both.
Players:
Best Performance(as there is no mafia/town split normally)
Most Sportsmanlike
Most Entertaining
Most Strategic
Hosts:
Most Creative
Most Entertaining?
Most Organized
Fair Hosting?
Best Non-Mafia Game

Though, this is useless unless there are a good number of games, if there are just a few ignore this, or mostly ignore it.

I can agree with the more non-mafia games. I'm not sure how many specific non-mafia games have been this past year but it is much more than normal. So maybe instead of grouping non-mafia in with mafia games, have them be in their own category. Maybe with, going off of the already had categories, ones that seem to work with both.
Players:
Best Performance(as there is no mafia/town split normally)
Most Sportsmanlike
Most Entertaining
Most Strategic
Hosts:
Most Creative
Most Entertaining?
Most Organized
Fair Hosting?
Best Non-Mafia Game

Though, this is useless unless there are a good number of games, if there are just a few ignore this, or mostly ignore it.
Most Backstabby? DARTH!
I do like this suggestion though.

Best Chaos mafia game
Most Creative mafia game/concept
Most creative nonmafia game/concept
Most balanced mafia game
Fair hosting award/tough call award
Fair hosting award is a thing already.
The problem with "most balanced mafia game" is that some just are open or semi-open so they're balanced by default.
I think a "best mafia game setup" might work better.
Best role submission game.
Character submission, to be exact.
Hmm but the Original Chaos Mafia (tm) is objectively best so not a fair award :p
It's not even this season though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom