• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Could I still reserve a character that I'll write later today when I'm back home?

Could I still reserve a character that I'll write later today when I'm back home?
Sure! I'm currently in process of writing the start up so you got a bit of time. I was planning to get it done and posted tonight, but I'll delay until tomorrow(Sunday, US Eastern Time for your information). Though I'll have to re-randomized the dorm roommates. And by randomized I mean literally roll dice.

Name: Jericho Selenius

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Jericho has a sepia-toned skin color, blending in with several of his fellow Alolans. His medium, straight hair typically rests like a black mop upon his head, although he may cut it short every few months. As for clothes, he dresses how most tropical natives dress: khaki or tropical design shorts with a red or blue tank top. The latest sneakers adorn his feet and he outfits a matching messenger bag to carry academic and Pokemon supplies. Height is 5’9” while weight hovers around the 150 mark.

Personality: Curious yet cynical, Jericho’s decisions and relationships are driven by his passion to make the unknown known. He isn’t afraid to speak the cold truth when the “victim” needs to hear it. Likewise, he’s willing to be critiqued on his shortcomings, believing humility is the most important virtue to have in life. He is considered extroverted, but his aforementioned cynicism makes it hard to befriend the more peppy types.

History: ((Will fill in more info throughout the RP)) Parents work at the Alolan division of the Aether Foundation as field agents and were deployed during the “Alien Invasion” that plagued the region X years ago. A young Jericho will never forget the intense mixed feeling of awe and terror when he saw a plant-like creature the size of a building fly over his house with rockets. This experience is what set him on the path of studying Ultra beasts and similar otherworldly Pokemon like Beheeyem, Clefairy, and even Deoxys.

Skills: 8th best Mantine Surfer in the region, CPR-authorized for both humans and Pokemon along with basic medical treatment for the latter

Origin: Malie City, Alola

Major: Extraterrestrial/dimensional Pokemon (origin, anatomy, behavior, etc)

Pokemon:
  • Porygon-Z (Connor): Received from his parents as a Porygon that was abandoned by a former trainer. Quirky Nature, moves are Tri Attack, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and Conversion
  • Hawlucha (Eduardo): Caught during his island trial challenge. Adamant nature, moves are Flying Press, Dig, Acrobatics, and Swords Dance

Last edited:
Sorry for the long delay on the Start Up. Having some writers block actually writing, hope to have it up some time tomorrow or sometime this week.
I only become more glad & eager to participate as the 'delay' continues! I am simply glad that try to persevere through writer's block to produce the probably illustrious introduction.

Back
Top Bottom