1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.

The Rowan University OOC Thread.

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Ryoma Maser, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Ryoma Maser

Ryoma Maser Driver of Torna

Blog Posts:
  2. ThreeThousandFish

ThreeThousandFish Animal-Snuggler

Blog Posts:
    I would rather not assume that one has control of the Pokémon of their characters(s), for I have learned to avoid assumtions.

What level of control would one have of these Pokémon (even if they will not be as prominent as the student)? Is it the same degree as that of a character?

3. Ryoma Maser

Blog Posts:
    I would imagine that people would have full control over their Pokemon unless it is a extremely new addition. Though it is all up to the player and such.

4. ThreeThousandFish

Blog Posts:
    Ah, okay, thank you for that explanation.

5. ThreeThousandFish

Blog Posts:
    If the answer of my question would not premaurely reveal aspects of this roleplay, if you have any secrets in mind, may I ask: "how is it that the Rowan University deals with various & specific majors? Are there general courses that would ideally prepare students for more independent studies? Are there courses with more specific content that would appeal to a general range of those specific majors?"

6. Ryoma Maser

Blog Posts:
    @Kimono Dragon @Warrior of Fire

Due to the inactivity of BulbasaurFan4, I've made your two characters roommates and removed the character of Snow Gimm from the RP, he will remain roomed solo in case of his return, though the RP will continue if he does not. You may edit or delete your post as you wish accordingly. I will apologize for this, since I half-expected this to happen with somebody in this RP but didn't make a countermeasure.

Sorry, for the way late reply to this questions. But this will be answered come the RP proper in given time.

7. ThreeThousandFish

Blog Posts:
    Alrighty! Thank you for you answer.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  8. Warrior of Fire

Warrior of Fire This is the Monado's power!

Blog Posts:
    Not a problem. Besides, not everyone can have as glorious countermeasures as an edited scene from UHF.

And if anyone wants to talk to her, Heather's door was left open, so anyone walking by until the next plot development will be able to hear her singing. Otherwise, she'll just be singing and unpacking until it's time for said plot development.

9. ThreeThousandFish

Blog Posts:
    You make me wonder: should the dorm rooms have numbers, such as 3C-17 ? Would that help us determine whether a character would pass by a certain room if they departed from their own room and turned, for example, left?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.