• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Rowan University OOC Thread.

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
I would rather not assume that one has control of the Pokémon of their characters(s), for I have learned to avoid assumtions.

What level of control would one have of these Pokémon (even if they will not be as prominent as the student)? Is it the same degree as that of a character?

I would rather not assume that one has control of the Pokémon of their characters(s), for I have learned to avoid assumtions.

What level of control would one have of these Pokémon (even if they will not be as prominent as the student)? Is it the same degree as that of a character?
I would imagine that people would have full control over their Pokemon unless it is a extremely new addition. Though it is all up to the player and such.

If the answer of my question would not premaurely reveal aspects of this roleplay, if you have any secrets in mind, may I ask: "how is it that the Rowan University deals with various & specific majors? Are there general courses that would ideally prepare students for more independent studies? Are there courses with more specific content that would appeal to a general range of those specific majors?"

@Kimono Dragon @Warrior of Fire

Due to the inactivity of BulbasaurFan4, I've made your two characters roommates and removed the character of Snow Gimm from the RP, he will remain roomed solo in case of his return, though the RP will continue if he does not. You may edit or delete your post as you wish accordingly. I will apologize for this, since I half-expected this to happen with somebody in this RP but didn't make a countermeasure.

If the answer of my question would not premaurely reveal aspects of this roleplay, if you have any secrets in mind, may I ask: "how is it that the Rowan University deals with various & specific majors? Are there general courses that would ideally prepare students for more independent studies? Are there courses with more specific content that would appeal to a general range of those specific majors?"
Sorry, for the way late reply to this questions. But this will be answered come the RP proper in given time.

@Kimono Dragon @Warrior of Fire

Due to the inactivity of BulbasaurFan4, I've made your two characters roommates and removed the character of Snow Gimm from the RP, he will remain roomed solo in case of his return, though the RP will continue if he does not. You may edit or delete your post as you wish accordingly. I will apologize for this, since I half-expected this to happen with somebody in this RP but didn't make a countermeasure.

Not a problem. Besides, not everyone can have as glorious countermeasures as an edited scene from UHF.

And if anyone wants to talk to her, Heather's door was left open, so anyone walking by until the next plot development will be able to hear her singing. Otherwise, she'll just be singing and unpacking until it's time for said plot development.

And if anyone wants to talk to her, Heather's door was left open, so anyone walking by until the next plot development will be able to hear her singing. Otherwise, she'll just be singing and unpacking until it's time for said plot development.
You make me wonder: should the dorm rooms have numbers, such as 3C-17 ? Would that help us determine whether a character would pass by a certain room if they departed from their own room and turned, for example, left?

I have been in the process of drawing busts/portraits of the students and their Pokémon. I am an amateur, but I think li'l visualisations of the characters may be enjoyable images even if they are inaccurate in comparison to their appearance in our respective minds. In any case, I draw with a cartoony style, so discrepancies are inevitable.

I wanted to make these visual depictions for my own reference because I tend to be absent-minded and forgetful, although I want also to share! Of course, then, I ask for your permission to continue this tiny project (which I would not take beyond this thread), if you are comfortable with my intention to draw my perceptions of the characters. May I...?

@Taengoo @Warrior of Fire @Ryoma Maser @Doctor Celebi @Kimono Dragon

I have been in the process of drawing busts/portraits of the students and their Pokémon. I am an amateur, but I think li'l visualisations of the characters may be enjoyable images even if they are inaccurate in comparison to their appearance in our respective minds. In any case, I draw with a cartoony style, so discrepancies are inevitable.

I wanted to make these visual depictions for my own reference because I tend to be absent-minded and forgetful, although I want also to share! Of course, then, I ask for your permission to continue this tiny project (which I would not take beyond this thread), if you are comfortable with my intention to draw my perceptions of the characters. May I...?

@Taengoo @Warrior of Fire @Ryoma Maser @Doctor Celebi @Kimono Dragon

Sure thing, I look forward to seeing what you draw.

Yes, you're completely welcome to do so on my part :)

Sure, go nuts.

My reply may be 20 days late, but that's still gonna be a yes from me, chief.

Back
Top Bottom