• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The RPrentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMaster

Creator of Nathan Castle
Reaction score
Welcome to the RPrentice, a competition to find the best RPer of them all!!!!!

So, this RP will run like the BBC's Apprentice program. I will set two teams of you a task to do, and rate your performances at the task. This will require teamwork, dedication and, most of all, skilled RPing. At the end of each task I will judge a winning and a losing team, and fire a member from it. The winner is the one who survives the last task.

Sign-Ups:

There is no Sign-Up! Just post here to say that you're in for the competition!

Last edited:
I, as Lord Alan Syrup (get the joke, get it, get it) get to decide the teams, and I'll try to make them fair.

SU 1:
Name: Calvin O'Brien
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: He has fair skin, golden-brown spiky hair, blue eyes, and a round face. He stands at 6'3" with an average build. He wears a blue hat with a gray Poké Ball symbol, blue glasses, blue sleeveless 6 pocket vest, gray long sleeve undershirt, blue gloves with gray fingers, blue cargo jeans, blue and gray backpack, and blue shoes with gray trim.

Personality: Calvin is generally mellow and hard to provoke. Note that he can be provoked, and when he takes off his glasses, it's a sign that asskicking is imminent. His general state of mind is a mixture of deadpan snarker and sesquipedalian loquaciousness. He is brave, serious, and will defend a friend and a Pokémon with his life. He believes strongly in teamwork, and will try to form groups with others. He tries to let others take leadership, but will step up when the situation calls for it. He has a tendency to get along with girls better, and will sometimes flirt with those who catch his fancy.

Pokémon Team:
Budew(Blossom)(female)
Rotom(Joule)
Milotic(Bella)(female)
Litwick(Pyre)(male)
Murkrow(Midnight)(female)
Espeon(Fia)(female)

History: Calvin is the youngest in his family, living in Castelia City with his family. He spent his early life around Pokémon, having few human friends. His mom and dad were a veterinarian and a doctor, respectively, so he learned a lot about how to take care others When he was 8, he found a young Eevee digging through his trash. Upon closer inspection, he noticed that it was starving, and appeared to have been abandoned. He carefully led it inside so it could be examined and fed. The Eevee was malnourished, but otherwise healthy. They kept the Eevee under their care for a few days until it healed. When it did recover, they went to release it, but it rather passively refused, displaying a preference to stay with them. They allowed it to stay, and when Calvin started his journey, he took Eevee with him. He made some progress, catching a few Pokémon, and evolved a couple,

Other: Calvin likes spending time with his friends and Pokémon. He prefers to eat food he cooks, but will try others' food. He values his glasses highly, despite the fact that he doesn't seem to need them. He always has a first-aid kit with him, and frequently makes sure it's stocked. He strongly dislikes those who blame others for their own mistakes, are selfish, or otherwise stupid.

Bro? There are 5 of us. There can't be a top 16 because the total sign ups are gonna be 15.

Meh. I did this because I thought there wasn't going to be sign ups (I thought we had to get into a character, rather than make them.)

I'm quitting.

@Grit; Yeah, you're right, I doubt that there will be more than about 15, so I'm withdrawing all the Sign-Up stuff. I just used 16 because it's the number they use in the Apprentice.

@Kyouhei!; Come back! Please!

OK, BlazeMaster has left for a while and I'm to take over this RP. The Sign-Ups are officially abolished. @Kyouhei!; we need as many people as possible, including you. I would love you to come back.

Also, we need as many people as possible for this RP to get off the ground. Tell people about this. If you are browsing this thread, you only need to type two letters and it's done. Join!

Great, welcome to the team! I also would like to have two Aides who would monitor the two teams. This is only optional, however, and you can become an Aide once you've been fired

I'll be an Aide. And never testify the power of BlazeMaster!

OK, one more week of sign-up, then the competition starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom