• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Rule Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason I post here: because I choose to.

Use the titles of three movies in your post as the part of speech that they are rather than as movie titles.

The titanic asteroid will most certainly leave a deep impact in the earth, and a chance of total Armageddon if we don't find a way to divert it.

Use a dog breed as a verb in your next post.

I tried to Anglo-Français de Petite Vénerie a sandwich, but I'm not sure if it worked.

Quote a random post in this thread.

John Travolta held up a pokeball with a sticker on it. It had the Kanji for death on it. He threw it in the air, and he died.

you msut use yuor wrdos lkie tihs.

(( You reearrange the letters of the word to any extent, exept the first and last letter must be the same. It will still be legible.))

I am the eldest daughter.

Write an 8+ word sentence and put all of the nouns and pronouns in bold.

I could go on about how our world economy is sick, but that's boring and I know none of you guys feel like talking about that.

Write out your sentence. [3+ words]
Move the third word to the front of the sentence and add a random noise to the end of the sentence followed by a color of your choice and then some animal.

rides The elephant the subway after work ploop green iguana.

Write the next post in pig latin.

I asway ethay irstfay ersonpay otay elltay omeonesay otay oday isthay XD...ay

Post a relevant picture along with your next rule.

Chuck Norris will die, just like every other person on this planet, natch.

Use a body part that's not normally used as a verb as a verb. (No handing/eyeing/stomaching/mouthing/hightailing/teething/dicking around, etc.)

Penis. Oshi-
Cheater.
SereBtongue.gif

Last edited:
I just spleen'd myself.

you must use exactly 42 words in your post.

Not counting the emoticon or the progression notation.

What's up with the weird beat going on during the beginning section of Nightwish's "Ghost Love Score"? It messes with me. D:

With that said, I can't say it enough: I frickin' love the VI-VII-i progression.

Write something longer than five words about love.

Last edited:
Something longer than five words about love.

Must be a sentence about the beginning of time and/or space.

Dialga appeared when time began ticking

Make a sentence that's funny

(lol different things amuse different people so ima just tell a lame joke)
How does munchlax spell refridgerator?
O-I-C-U-R-M-T (say each letter out loud)

Write every other letter in caps (eg ThIs Is WhAt I mEaN)

I uSeD tO dO tHiS bEcAuSe I tHoUgHt It WaS cOol...

Go to Wikipedia, click on "Random Page" and write your next sentence about it.

"Poor Side of Town" may refer to one of two songs.

Make a reference to the song "Highway Star" in your next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom