• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: The search for SM Pokemon

SUP3RN0VA

DR4G0N K1NG
Reaction score
Now that bank is compatible with Sun and Moon, I now have quite a lot I can offer. I am still in need of Lunara, Cosmog/Cosmoem, Pheromosa, Celesteela and Type: Null/Silvally.

I can offer Buzzwole and Kartana for the needed Ultra beasts, and I can also trade any of the 20th Anniversary Mythical Pokemon. I also have plenty of legendary and shiny Pokemon available to trade, feel free to ask what specific legendary and shiny Pokemon I have available.

Hey m8, I've got several of most of those. I have all the mythicals but I like shinies and I'm not really picky about which ones they are (unless I already have a shiny of that species).

Here are the natures/IVs of the ones I have that you asked for:

Cosmog lv 5 Bold; moves: Splash; IVs: Def, Sp Def, Speed
Cosmog lv 35 Quirky; moves: Splash, Teleport; IVs: Atk, Def, Sp Atk
Cosmog lv 16 Docile; moves: Splash; IVs: Def, Sp Def, Sp Atk

Lunala lv 56 Quiet; region: Spain; moves: Moongeist Beam, Cosmic Power, Night Daze, Shadow Ball; IVs: HP, Atk, Sp Atk; ball: Master Ball
Lunala lv 61 Naive; nickname: KILLA J; moves: Moongeist Beam, Night Daze, Phantom Force, Cosmic Power; IVs: Def, Sp Def, Sp Atk; ball: Master Ball
Lunala lv 100 Bashful; region: Spain; moves: Moongeist Beam, Cosmic Power, Night Daze, Shadow Ball; IVs: Atk, Def, Speed
Lunala lv 55 Lax; moves: Moongheist Beam, Cosmic Power, Night Daze, Shadow Ball; IVs: HP, Atk, Sp Def; ball: Luxury Ball
Lunala lv 55 Lax; region: Spain; moves: Moongeist Beam, Cosmic Power, Night Daze, Shadow Ball; IVs: Atk, Def, Sp Atk; ball: Great Ball

Celesteela lv 65 Calm; region: Spain; moves: Autotomize, Seed Bomb, Skull Bash, Iron Defense; IVs: HP, Atk, Def; ball: Beast Ball
Celesteela lv 65 Quiet; region: Japan (with JPN default name in katakana); moves: same as above; IVs: Atk, Def, Sp Def; ball: Beast Ball

Pheromosa lv 60 Naughty; region: Japan (default JPN name in katakana); moves: Triple Kick, Lunge, Bug Buzz, Me First; IVs: Def, Sp Atk, Speed; ball: Beast Ball
Pheromosa lv 60 Naughty; region: France (default French name Cancrelove); moves: same as above; IVs: Atk, Sp Atk, Sp Def; ball: Beast Ball
Pheromosa lv 60 Brave; region: France (default FR name Cancrelove); moves: same as above; IVs: HP, Atk, Speed; ball: Beast Ball

Type: Null lv 40 Quiet; region: Germany (default GER name Typ:Null); moves: Crush Claw, Scary Face, X-Scissor, Take Down; IVs: HP, Atk, Def. 0 IV: Sp. Def
Type: Null lv 40 Quiet; region: Germany (default GER name Typ:Null); moves: same as above; IVs: HP, Sp Def, Speed
Type: Null lv 40 Adamant; moves: same as above; IVs: HP, Def, Speed

Silvally lv 47 Calm; region: France (default FRE name Silvallié); moves: Crush Claw, Multi-Attack, X-Scissor, Take Down; IVs: Sp Atk, Sp Def, Speed
Silvally lv 46 Hardy; region: Korea (default KOR name 실버디); moves: same as above; IVs: HP, Atk, Def, Sp Atk
(this last one might take some negotiating though...)

The current shiny Pokémon I have to offer are:

Raticate
Fearow
Weepingbell
Golem
Tauros
Gyarados
Ditto
Dratini (Nicknamed Delta)
Gligar
Dustox
Bronzor
Lillipup
Purrloin (Nicknamed Shadow)
Pansage
Amoongus
Beartic
Rufflet
Skrelp

So I also recently acquired two Cosmoem via GTS:

lv 49 Quiet; nickname "Nebby(Real)"; moves: Splash, Teleport, Cosmic Power; IVs: HP, Atk, Sp Atk
lv 43 Quiet; nickname Nebula; moves: same as above; IVs: Atk, Def, Speed

The shinies I'm interested are: Weepinbell, Dratini, Gligar, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pansage, Amoongus, Skrelp

I'm good with any of those, your choice. ^^ Just let me know which of mine you want.

I'll take your cosmog (any), Lunala (any without nickname), and Silvally (French) for my Dratini, Pansage and Amoongus. Does that sound fine with you, or would you prefer something different?

Unfortunately I'll be at work by then, and won't be home until around 6 and a half hours time. Any time after that suitable for you?

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom