• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shadows Light Cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoMiniTails

A soldier of kindness
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is the sign up thread for The Shadows The Light Cast: a crossover between Sailor Moon, Digimon, Pokemon, and Inuyasha.

For the most part, there'll need to be people who'll choose people canon to the show and also OCs.

If you have an original character (oc), it will have to be approved so that we don't have Mary sues running around making havoc.

In this story, Rei Hino and Kagome Higurashi will be portrayed as cousins, mostly since they do look a lot alike.

Plot line: A great evil has been awakened and has sent out many warriors to open the portals to the world where the ones bearing "light" are found. By prophecy, this great evil was known for his cold ways, his merciless killing, and his idea of torture before initially taking one's life.

Sailor Pluto, the guardian of time and dimensions, tries to protect this world by causing many heroes come together, some of the feudal era, some from the pokeworld, some protectors of the digital world, and of course her own team, the senshi, the guardians of the galaxy.

Be creative, imaginative, have fun.

Roles: (with each role taken, I'll add it here so that everyone can see what they can't use)

From Sailor Moon:
Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon :NeoMiniTails
Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury:
Rei Hino / Sailor Mars: NeoMiniTails (Taken!)
Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter:
Minako Aino / Sailor Venus
Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Kamen: NeoMiniTails

Outer Senshi:
Haruka Tenou / Sailor Uranus :
Michiru Kaiou / Sailor Neptune
Setsuna Meiou / Sailor Pluto:NeoMiniTails
Hotaru Tomoe / Sailor Saturn:

Starlights:
Seiya Kou / Sailor Star Fighter
Yaten Kou / Sailor Star Healer:
Taiki Kou / Sailor Star Maker:

From Digimon:
first season:

Tai / Agumon
Sora / Biyomom
Matt / Gabumon
Jyou / Gomamon
TK / Pataman
Izzy / Tentamon
Mimi / Palmon
Kari / Gatomon

Season two:
Yolei / Hawkmom
Davis / Veemon
Ken / wormmon
Cody / Armadillomon

Season Three:

Rika Nonaka (Ruki Mukino)/ Renamon
Takato / Guilmon
Henry / Terriermon
Jeri / Leomon
Culumon
Impmon
Kazu and his digimon
Kenta and MarineAngemon

Umm... They have two more seasons of characters, if you want one of the later season of characters, just say so and the character will be added to the list...

From the show Inuyasha:

Inuyasha: NeoMiniTails (Temporarily)
Kagome: NeoMiniTails
Miroku:
Sango:
Shippo:
Kikyo:
Naraku:
Sesshomaru:
Koga:
Jaken:
Rin:

More to Sailor Moon List:
Chibiusa / Chibi moon
Chibi Chibi

Anymore characters of the three shows mentioned so far can be added as long as you say you want to play that character:

From Pokemon:
Ash - flamealex1
Brock
Misty
Gary - flamealex1
Dawn - NeoMiniTails (temporarily)
May
Max
Paul - GodzillaWolf (Taken!)
Barry
And add to the list if you want as pokemon has way too many minor characters that people like: ... I think I listed all the main ones...

Rules:
No godmoddering unless another user gives you permission to moderate thier character

As per BG rules, no double posting.... Don't want any infractions

No OC made for any show can be a Mary sue nor excessively strong

Don't stray too far away from canon

No bashing other show's characters just because you don't like them

No off topic talking in the start up rp, come here for off topic posting even if it's something like: Im lost... Where are we at?

Don't take a character that you don't know anything about because they'll be off character the whole time and that's just annoying... More annoying than bashing a character....

Must be written in story format as if everyone is writing a fanfiction or whatever

You must have your OC approved before adding them to the story. I will have a format to how each OC has to be written out on here later

Have fun...

Edited: the format for OCs to be approved:

Name:

Sex:*

Kind:*

Looks:*

Personality:*

Power(s):*

Weapon(s):*

Weak points:

Strengths:

Background;

Last edited:
Since we're already throwing any and all logic out the window, can I be Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes?

Isn't he a parody character? Sure if you can make him make sense to the storyline.

Any and all logic out the window??

Well, most of the characters will be from other dimensions... The only ones from the same dimension would be Inuyasha and the sailor moon casts... The digimon cast is from a different Earth and so is the Pokemonn cast....

Anything can make sense if you put your mind to it. Lol...

Anyhow, yeah, you can play whoever you'd like if you feel it'll work for the story.

Hmm...I'm intriged, though my knowledge of all involved fandoms except for Pokemon is fuzzy.

Since you're allow Pi to bring in another character from an alternate fandom, may I bring in one? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Den-O_(character) How can he be worked into the plot? His goal is to protect time, so I guess a great ancient evil awakening will work there. I'd also be the Taros, though while they're their own characters, they share Den-O's body with him, so they go in tandom. Would that be ok?

And because I like him, I guess I can be Paul. (Well I don't like how he acts but I feel in a hero role, he could be awesome)

Name: Nias Madriarch
Sex: Male
Kind: Lower-level Demon (?)
Looks: Tall and thin, with a pale complexion and eyes that are haunted. The sclera is a charcoal gray, and the iris is a bright steel gray blue. He has long, pianists fingers, tipped with sharp gray fingernails. His hair is just passed his ears and cover his ears, which aren't detached from his head, and look much like a bat's. He usually wears baggy clothes, and scuffed sneakers or sandals. He also has a few freckles across the bridge of his nose and along his cheekbones, which he's very easily embarrassed about.
Personality: Nias pretends to be a lazy slacker, but in truth is an intelligent, angry individual who has a deep-seeded hatred for fate in it's entirety, as he blames it for letting the demon that cursed him turn him into a non-human. He doesn't like whiny or mopey girls, and he absolutely despises jocks, but he gets along well with intelligent people. He will not hesitate to kill any other demons he meets - or at least try.
Power(s): Can implant minor suggestions in those around him's brains; when near shadow he can shift his skin tone to help him blend in, making it easier to sneak up on unsuspecting foes.
Weapon(s): He prefers using his favorite weapon when he was human, a long arm-length dagger with a silver chimera wrapped around the handle that has come in handy many times against other demons. However, he's also able to handle a gun fairly well, and can use his powers of suggestion as a weapon (ex. suggest he opponent attack himself).
Weak points: Has extremely low self esteem, hates direct contact with sunlight (hence the baggy clothes), has about the strength of a human athlete (no paranormal strength, unlike higher-level demons), has anger management issues, and is bothered by loud noises due to his extremely sensitive ears.
Strengths: Powers of suggestions, ability to handle a weapon, ability to use shadows to hide (and in times of extreme need and adrenaline rush teleportation), extremely keen hearing, physical strength.
Background: Nias was always a loner when human, and grew up with his single mother. She died when he was twenty-three of cancer, and he was left to fend for himself. That proved rather bad, as he soon met a lower-level demon named Invi. The demon was persuasive, saying that if he just turned immortal then he wouldn't have to worry about his petty human problems! Plus, he could meet his mother on the other side. He'd accepted the proposition, and soon found that Invi was not an honest demon - if there can be such a thing. The creature tricked him into becoming a lower-level demon like himself, bound for all eternity to seek out his own kind who'd strayed from the path of gathering new souls and killing them. He's good at his job, but he loathes it, and wishes there was some way he could get out of this whole debacle. He used to want to be a hero... now he just wanted to be free.

(?) = I don't know if a demon character is fine with you... I was thinking he could be the one forsaken demon that tries to be a hero? c: If not, I could always just make him a human. /shrug

Last edited:
Can I also play as Light, and make my OC Edgar Natas his bodyguard? I think Travis is dumb.

Name: Edgar Natas
Kind: Human
Weapons:
Laserback: A huge beam claymore, with a blade four feet long, and eight inches thick. It has a Guitar Hero controller for a hilt, and weighs about fifty pounds. It has a green beam.
Absolution MK II: This laser sword's hilt is a Wii remote. It weighs six pounds, and it's shape is that of a katana. It has a blue beam and is 2.5 feet long.
Anarchy: This red beam shortswod is actually meant to be wielded in the off hand. It weighs only two pounds.
Masamune: This laser nodachi is normally four feet long, but extends up to seven feet long depending on how hard it's swung. The blade is purple, and it weighs ten pounds.
Powers: No supernatural powers. However, he's stronger than most other people, and can survive most things that would kill others.
Strengths: Can withstand most attacks, is very powerful, and fears nothing.
Weaknesses: Extremely rash and impulsive, weapons don't work when wet, all animals dislike him (Except cats.)
Background: He worked as an assassin for two years, going from rank 109 to rank one in that span of time. He then quit, having satisfied his goal, and was hired by Light as his personal bodyguard.
Looks:
Physical: Blue hair, icy blue eyes, pake skin, somewhat muscular build.
Clothing: Wears a black leather jacket, an anime T-shirt, distressed jeans, and sandals.

Last edited:
Godzillawolf: Your extended character is accepted. He seems interesting...

Pi: Do you mean Light as in from Death Note?

Bullfinch: Nias is accepted. Will he be on the good or bad side? It actually fits, being that Inuyasha is a half-demon... So it helps for that storyline...

Side note: Until the other characters are filled up, you are able to use the unfilled spots of the anime that your canon character is from to keep the story going... Such as since Bullfinch is officially Paul, she can use another character (from the canon) to keep her character's story going with that character until someone fills that role...

I be Paul? OwO Since when? lD
Also yay! <3 I've been wanting to try out a demon character~ and I'd prefer it if he was on the good side, but if you need someone on the bad side, count me in. c;
Aaaand I'll go research who Paul is if I'm playing him. P;

Lol, sorry, Bullfinch. Haha, that was meant to be for Godzillawolf, your post and the other was so close, I had distinctly remembered you saying it and it was the other.

Anyhow, Godzillawolf, I'll add your name to Paul. Gomen nassai.

Pi: Your character seems interesting. I'd like to see your OC in action so yes, accepted. And yes you can play Light. Still, just make sure to tell me which Light you're exactly playing...

C; Haha, don't worry about it~ I've done that so many times before. lD
Um, when do you think we'll be starting, approximately? c:

My OC: ( I need at least one or two people to accept my character):

Kind: Unknown ( A certain type of creature called: Dark Guardians, though the legend name is: Dark Knights)

Looks: Hazel eyes, Indian like hair, caramel skin tone, 6' 7", very handsome

Personality: He can be very cold and seemingly to be the most evil thing you ever imagined. He is also very loving to those that he becomes close to and protective over that person. His strong dominating personality sometimes makes it hard if he has a boss. He pretends that he doesn't really want anybody and he likes being alone though, in truth, he wants someone ( even if it's only a friend) to care for him. He is kind when not in his mission mode if he gives any care for that person, other than that, he is usually a loner.

Power(s): He has the ability to control elements, and uses his spiritual powers the most. Transfiguration( to appear as someone else or the only two animals he can appear as is: the panther and wolf.) He could also fly.

Weapon(s): sword, his spiritual dragon ( is that considered a weapon)

Weak points: He can lose control of his power if he doesn't concentrate... When angered, he fights with no sense... losing complete concentration and it's much easier to fight him in this state. He has a deep depression problem. A beautiful kind woman... aye. His battle with the light and darkness within his body. He will sacrifice his life for one's he care about. He has no problem if he goes up to someone and talks but if someone else comes up to him, he could become extremely shy. He is afraid of new people knowing his name.

Strengths: Extremely smart (most of the time... he he), fighting hand to hand, and beauty that is out of this world... literally. Able to read one's fighting styles.

Background: He was raised in his adoption family whom at first was very fond of him. Everyone loved him, who wouldn't? He was a bit shy with meeting new friends because most people were jealous of him and most people's parents didn't want them around such a child. He didn't care because he had his family, who needs friends? But everything changed when he hit five years old... nothing would ever be the same.

One day, on a trip with his father and brother... there was a car crash, he survived with not a mark on his body. His father remembered seeing the child's body glow an eerie color as a seemingly strange aura came around his body and protected himself and somewhat protecting his father though the birth son of his father was killed.

His father ended up in intensive care and going through the emergency room to take care of his wounds as all he could think about was how his son died and the strange glow he saw from Haji's body and how he protected him. He couldn't bear the thought of Haji being who he is and how he didn't protect his son. Anger and hatred filled his soul about his son and told his wife about the strangeness of their 'son.' The mother didn't want to accept it until the evidence was unavoidable and he became in their eyes, ' a demon.' The father began to hate his son as his mother began to lose any affection she once had though she still loved him very much.

Day by day, Haji would begin to feel lonely and depressed for there was absolutely no one in the world for him but a few aunties who were told this but still kept being affectionate from where they were. As he got older, he got more beautiful in appearance in a masculine way. The people he grew up had every once in a while saw his power so they all looked down on him but now hated him for his appearance though not one person ever got to know him.

Finally, he met the love of his life, Julissa... she seemed to have loved him for who he is even after hearing everything about him. They were like best friends in love and nothing could seperate them until the day one would die... sadly, that day came by.

She was killed by a boy who called himself the Knight of Light whom by legend had been a warrior of peace and had been a prince of the Knights of Light aka Light Guardians. Haji witnessed her torment not knowing it was a trick by the Knight of Illusions.

The Knight of Illusions knew he was really the brother of the Knight of Light, the Spiritual Knight of Light. He encouraged him to become the Spiritual Knight of Darkness so that he could kill him. At first, he was unsure but the memory kept playing of his girlfriend's torment so became the guardian. He dedicated his life to the mission of killing teh knight of Light no matter who got hurt in the process... the story goes on....

------////-------

Pi: Light is accepted. He's one of the most awesome anime characters.

-----////-------

Bullfinch: Im thinking possibly tomorrow or the next day.

Everyone: When do you all want to start?

----////------
Godzillawolf: I think that we can connect your time protecting character with Setsuna since she's the protector/guardian of time... To make it seem realistic and not like just a bung of characters coming together...

By "Indian Like hair" do you mean hair similar to a sort that would come from somebody from India, or hair like that of a Native American?

Is there room for villains to or would they be on the good side too for the whole "I want to conquer the earth but can't if they destroy it first" thing?

There is room for villians but it's your choice on how they'd respond to this or whether they'd want to find the way to control the power that this great dark warrior controls, whether they have that mentality of the world can't be destroyed (if so, make sure it's a villian that would actually care, not like Mistress 9 who was all about the destruction of the universe), whether this villian may be there just to plan on being a traitor for whatever reason...

The choice is yours. I want villians, but I also want villians with different motives so just get creative.

----

Pi: Hair from India. Lol, whenever I say Indian, I usually mean the people from the place. If I ever say native American, that's when I'm talking about the American Indians.

Does anybody approve of my OC?

I like him. Here's my villain, but he's on the good side, this time.

http://kamenrdk.weebly.com/xaviax.html

As for powers, he's a shapeshifter capable of firing powerful energy blasts as well as conjuring weapons, he can also copy some of the abilities of the one he's imitating and altering relaty to an extent. He also provides them with a small army of monsters he has under him. The reason he's helpping this time is that if the universe was destroyed, so would his homeworld, the ONLY thing he really cares about.

I know, another Kamen Rider thing, but the thing about Xaviax is where the others are pure Japanese, he's an entirely American creation and one of my favorite villains.

Well, I won't be on around 1:40 - 4:00, but other than that I'm free to start whenever. c;

Well, I won't be on around 1:40 - 4:00, but other than that I'm free to start whenever. c;

what time is it now where you are?

----////-----

GodzillaWolf: You can play him. ^\^ Sounds cool.

-----/////------

I'm going to start the rp in like two or three hours... Can everyone invite people to join the rp who they think who'd be interested.

It is currently... /checks

12:02 in the morning. c;

edit: Also, I approve of your OC. <3 He looks cool!

Wow your three hours ahead of me. =_= Anyhow, then, I'll start in about an hour or an hour and a half...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom