• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shadows Light Casts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoMiniTails

A soldier of kindness
Reaction score
For the sign up, go here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=1832799#post1832799

The rules are there and the main plot is in there. There is also a format for your original characters to go through to get approved so that we don't have a thousand or even one Mary sue running around although I doubt I can stop all sues.

Please visit the start-up thread first...

Onto the story:

This was the shadow that the light had created within it's own darkness. Maybe it was meant to be this way, alone and never to find happiness. The energy flowed through time and space, traveling with no place in mind, only thought being destruction.

Life had once been something that even this shadow cared about but as time went on, life became a dense void of nothing, just as it had nothing.

Look around and you'll find nothing, nothing but the blood of innocent ones. The screams of the past laid within his midst, the tortured soul who begs to be given mercy, and the hero who believed in light. They were nothing, not anymore. They were apart of this shadow now, thier hatred, their own dark desires that was hidden behind their ulterior motives, they were only a shadow that the light had cast.

-----

Sailor Pluto stood in front of the time gates as she had done since the beginning of time, protecting it and guarding it, destroying anything that dared come through her realm. It was a lonely job, but it was a duty given to her by the lovely Queen Serenity.

Her crimson eyes were unfazed by the thousands of years of loneliness and her face seemed only old enough to be in her second year of high school but what did that matter to her? She often wondered in her own time how life would be different if she had that one lovely chance to be where the senshi were, laughing and playing, falling in love with the one she'd be with forever.

That was just a dream. She remembered being given the chance to help the sailor senshi once before. It was the greatest time of her life even with the threat of death always being right there. Being able to take care of Hotaru and seeing Small Lady smile... Oh, the joys, they had been.

Her thoughts short-circuited for a moment as the doors of time seemed to be getting knocked on. It was a small tap then it'd stop but then it'll start again, this time the knocking would get louder.

"Huh?" She looked around and tried to sense her own Father within the threshold of her dimension. Was he playing some kind of joke? Chronos wasn't the joking type, never had. Even as a child, she didn't remember Father Chronos ever smiling, ever doing anything that'd even seem close to light-hearted.

And no one would dare try to get through the time gates with knocking. They know the penalty of trying to get through, death by her hand.

She pulled her staff into a defensive position.

"Time for my rebirth." A whisper came forth.

Setsuna listened intently, the voice sounded as if it were speaking to her.

"There's nothing you or anyone can do, now." The voice resounded louder than before, this time it's voice almost seeming like a young child, maybe seven years old.

Setsuna began to sweat heavily. Whoever this was couldn't have been very powerful as she couldn't sense any energy coming from them.

"Let me in, please." The child asked from behind the doors, his voice innocent and his words deceptive.

Setsuna, on a normal occasion, would have opened the door to kill whatever that was behind it as a warning for others but something about this child made her hair stand up, something possibly she had been told as a child.

"I just wanna see you. Won't you please be my friend?"

Silence.

"I don't need your permission..."

Setsuna's eyes widened as energy suddenly began to cut through the doors of time and space, an energy immense and something she had never come across.

A child with short white hair stood in front of her, his eyes devoid of love, a coldness that she had never seen. He giggled. "You're the time guardian?" His smile lacked the passionate hate that she had seen in so many others but it also lacked any kid of happiness, any emotion at all.

It was as if she were standing in front of a shadow of emptiness.

He reached out to her, his blue eyes suddenly becoming bloodshot as tiny black balls of energy were created and each one being sent forth through her body slowly burning and cutting through her insides as he laughed.

This laugh was real. He enjoyed this very much, enjoyed the blood shooting forth from her body, the tortuous scream she had, the feeling of this is my moment that mustve went through her mind.

The little boy reached out to her again, his hands on her forehead, forcing her to think like normal and smiled childishly at her.

"Sailor Teleport!" With the last of her energy, she teleported, not knowing where nor caring. All she wanted was to survive, to not suffer, to not be alone, not anymore.

His feet whispered on the concrete as he ran, the bat-esque ears lining the sides of his head twitching with every movement of his target. The lower-demon frowned, gray and steel blue eyes narrowing as his prey stuttered to a stop at the end of the alleyway, turning around frantically and whimpering.
Nias stepped out of the shadows a few feet away from the other demon, his frown lifting at the sight of the pure, primal fear lurking in the other creature's eyes. "Now, now, Feran, no need to be frightened. This won't hurt a bit," he spoke smoothly, eyes wide and unflinching as they stared at the other. Feran, a shrimpy lower-level demon who'd thought it would be fun to kill off a few drunks, straightened up immediately, his eyes gaining a slightly filmy glow to them. "I will not... bow to your will, Nias!"
The other demon tut tutted him, pouting as he moved closer and trailed his nails along Feran's cheek. "Yes you will. And then I will have your straying soul." Feran shuddered in terror, eyes wide and pupils blown out like two black saucers. "Please, Nias, don't send me back. I can't go back!" Nias growled, ears twitching angrily as he bared his teeth and pushed Feran back against the grimy wall of the alley. "It is no choice of yours, betrayer. Now... sleep."
Feran blinked once, head sagging as Nias let him go and watched the body crumple to the ground with a satisfied look. "Finally. Little freak was a pain to catch."

OOC: Gotta leave, see you all later! ;D

Xaviax, in his own lair, prepared for another invasion, but as he stood before a portal, ready to strike out at his hated enemies anew, he sensed something. He sensed a disturbence across another dimmension. Being his massive lair lay in an alternate dimmension from Earth, he had some knowledge of the workings of reality. The evil alien waved his hand in front of the portal, displaying the events at the doorway of time.

Even as evil as he was, this new being frightened even him, a rare feet. Realizing the guardian's attempt to flea may be in danger during her escape, knowing he would need her to handle this threat if it came to his world, motioned to several insect-like humanoids. "Go stall that thing." he ordered. "We don't know what this thing could do and we'll need her alive if it comes to it, cover her escape incase whatever this thing is can bring her back to the portal somehow, we don't know."

Though frightened of this entity, his menions nodded and warped, warping to one location to keep their master's location secret, then appearing before the child and leaping at him.

----------------------------

OOC: Do we need to have all of our characters doing something right now? Xaviax seems like the only one who would have a way of knowing what's going on of my characters.

Ooc: Not everyone... Only when you feel the character will be useful to the story at that moment...

------

Setsuna's body floated through space, her mind never calmed and her soul disturbed by the situation she was in. How could she leave her post like that? Could she have been such a coward, afraid of death, leaving the one thing Queen Serenity-sama offered her as a duty?

Tears fled her eyes, her body becoming numb by the second as her hands slipped away from her staff as she cried herself to sleep. The staff began to glow and possibly out of her own desires, they were separated for the first time in her whole life. The violet crystal on top of shined like the heavens and it took her to another world.

It left her to go to another world, a world where Nias lived.

For Setsuna, herself, she was taken to another world completely. A world where another warrior worked to protect all of time and her power teleported herself into sleeping under the covers of his bed, her wounds healing by the moment.

Ryotaro, a seemingly normal Japanese man, returned home from yet another fight with a rogue Imagin, even with their leader, Kai, dead, he and his allies found themselves fighting off the evil monsters quite often still. He opened his door and jumpped back, seeing there was a woman of some kind laying in his own bed. He retreated into the hallway. "Urataros!" he whispered. "Have you been barrowing my body to suduce women again? And bring one to my bed?"

"No, Ryotaro." responded a voice in his head. "Well...I did barrow your body for that purpose, but I didn't bring her home."

"Well...I guess I'll go talk to her..." said Ryotaro. He entered the room, that's when he noticed the woman was wounded, rather badly, but she was healing much faster than a normal human would. He looked her over, looking for the sands of time, the sign someone was the host of an Imagin, but none spilled from the woman. He scratched his head. "Uh...Urataros, you're better at making first impressions to women, given the circumstances, I think you should be the one to ask her what she's doing here, but don't suduce her."

"You have my word, Ryotaro." said the voice. A blue energy entered Ryotaro, his hair gaining a blue streek and glasses appearing on his face, a blue scarf around his neck. 'Ryotaro' ajusted his glasses and gentlly woke this woman. "I'm sorry to wake you, but I noticed you're in my bed, how did such a lovely woman end up so badly wounded and in such a place as this?" he asked, his voice sly and appealing.

OOC: Urataros is a lady's man and can convince almost anyone of any thing.

Setsuna's eyes turned over to him, peering to take in the male's image. He's definitely no Mamoru-San, she thought to herself, her body still healing and slowly coming to it's normal state. He talks like a prince, she nearly laughed to herself although her face never changed emotions to show her thoughts.

"Who are you?" She finally asked, her words were forceful but calm, a way of speaking that she had become accustomed to over the years. Her mind said that she needed to get out of his odd man's house, but her heart wanted answers.

His aura wasn't human, this she knew, but she also could sense her staff was gone and for now, she'd have to keep from making him mad.

"Well my name is Ryotaro, and it's an honor to meet such a beautiful woman." said Urataros, bowing to take her hand and kiss it.

Suddenly, Ryotaro's appearence changed, his hair becoming spiky with a red streek, losing the scarf and glasses. "Perverted turtle! Ryotaro said not to suduce the woman!" said a new, angry voice.

Another force overshadowed Ryotaro, this one causing him to get purple highlights to his hair, a hip hop style hat and headphones taking the place of the spiky hair. "Mind if I talk to you?" he asked, child-like and immature in voice, he spun around and pointed to her. "Your awnser doesn't matter! I'm talking to you anyway!" he said, giving a friendly laugh. "I'm Ryutaros, I'm sharing Ryotaro's body to talk to you." he said. "You're a protector of time too, aren't you? You feel like the Owner of DenLiner."

Nias bent to pick up the fallen demon, stilling when he heard a loud clank behind him. He turned on a dime, eyes narrowing as he squinted through the dark. Something glinted in the thin rays of sunlight managing to get through the cracks between the buildings, and he cocked his head like a curious puppy, slowly stepping forwards it and crouching to pick it up. It was a short rod, an orb of some sort on the end, and it seemed to hum with some energy not of earthen kind. He straightened back up, examining it with his tongue poking out of the corner of his lips. "Hmm... now what could this be?"
He heard movement behind him, and he turned, idly stepping on Feran's throat as the weaker tried to crawl away. "Ah-ah-ah, Feran."

Shortly after Ms. Pluto left, Edgar and Light fall through the gate. "Whoah...Where am I?" Ed asks. "Yo, Light, who is this kid?" He says, pointing to the creepy child. "What's your name, child?" Light asks, taking out his Death Note in preparation for battle, unaware that it only worke on people from his own dimension.

The child turned to Light, a smile on his face, his eyes unchanged and demeanor cold. "My name?" He asked with widened eyes, almost seeming to mock human emotions as he spoke.

"I have no need for a name." He giggled lightly, his cold breath seen.

His eyes turned away from them, he looked to the door of time and space. "You're not meant to be here, are you?" A smile came upon his lips as the death note flew into his own hands, "nor does this belong to you, does it?"

Fire swept through the world, imitating the idea of hell, burning the two humans before him but not allowing their flesh to be scorched but the feel being there. He wanted to hear them
beg for mercy, he wanted them to cry, and then he'd give them the mercy that he only knew was right: death.

Purple energy came forth suddenly, engulfed the two and protected them, sending them into another world.

----///-----
((Ill finish the other parts of the post later... I have to get back to work.))

"AAAHHH!!! FUCK!" Light screesches. Ed just runs at the boy, drawing Laserback, a giant beam sword remniscient of cloud's buster sword. He kicks at the child's face, then slashes at him...Before being sent away. "Deja Vu." Ed says, putting his weapon away, as Light is hunched over, panting.

The staff lengthened to his height the moment it was touched. It's majestic power covering miles upon miles, acres upon acres, where it ended---no man could see. The garnet atop of the staff floated as it showed the calamity that had taken place to it's master and also a hint of the calamity that would befall the universe.

The light from it's energy grew mightier and it's energy dared to fight odd anything near it, killing trees and the animals that inhabited them.

Then it showed Light and the energy seemed to stop it's flow across the land, finally calmed. It stayed still as if it were thinking, possibly making a plan of attack to it's new found enemy.

The energy gathered together in the garnet and suddenly shot forth into the sky, ripping through time and space, finding it's own answer. It found Light. It protected him and his bodyguard and sent him into a world distant from it's master and Nias, to the world of pokemon.

Suddenly, it stopped, laid dormant in Nias's hands.

----////----
Setsuna's body finally was fully healed but something didn't feel right and yet it did. She somewhat watched and listened to the make in front of her but at the same time, the beautifully tanned woman zoned him out.

Her hand instinctively opened the window as she turned to feel the wind blow in her face, the air caressing through her long dark green hair, kissing her neck gently, and massaging her shoulders. Her own relaxation vexed her in such a way that she didn't even care to notice the obvious stangeness of the boy in front of her.

She smiled gently and spoke softly, her voice full of wisdom. "Do you always enjoy days like this?" Jer crimson eyes peered into his, awaiting an answer or possibly a kick into reality.

----////----

Stupid Kagome! Baka! Baka! Baka! Rei stomped through her temple, past the bathrooms, across the shrine, and into a room of medicinal supplies. How was she to know that a demon was her cousin's boyfriend?

Rei looked through each medicinal device carefully, unsure whether to use any of them at all. Stupid dog demon shouldn't need a young hag's supplies for a cut on his face!

Her eyes met with her own in the mirror as she closed the medicine cabinet, realizing why today was a bad day.

It was the anniversary of her mother's death.

It was odd to think that for a girl who couldn't even remember her own mother's voice after so many years that thinking of her would still tear her up inside. Every time it was this time of the year, she always saw more things than usual, cried going to bed, and prayed to God to not hate her father.

Sakura looked at the bandages she held in her hand. They were pink with bright unicorns that jumped over a rainbow, it's eyes hopeful and knowing there'd be a better day.

They reminded her of Usagi. Usagi reminded her of her mother, the peace that only she could give her was the same. It reminded her that they'd both probably give the dog demon a chance and would without doubt try to make acquintinces with him.

Rei walked away, not wanting nostalgia to ruin anymore of her day than it did already.

However, it was also at that moment where she realized she could feel Pluto's aura nearby.

Looking onto her communicator, she couldn't see Setsuna's area nearby nor could she feel her anywhere near.

Still, she could feel her power but why?

Dropping her bandaids, she ran out of her temple and down the path into a street and turned left to follow the energy. What was going on?

Finally, she stopped.

She found the culprit.

She found Nias.

OOC: What'd the staff show Light? And...How'd it get where they were anyway? And do I get to choose where they are? If so, Ed's picking a fight with Inuyasha!

Last edited:
Ooc: The light was the energy from within the staff...
The staff only showed Nias something. It's energy protected Light and his bodyguard from where they were... (Nias saw Light through the garnet and also saw the brutal battle between the child and Pluto).

Also, I believe I added to the post that Light had been transferred to the Pokemon World. This is to keep the plot going especially since one of the RPGers is playing Paul. There needs to be a logical connection between all the characters to make it make sense...

Even so, Inuyasha vs Ed would be a stale battle. No emotional backing... And even if Ed can withstand most attacks, one Iron Soul Stealer attack and Ed is dead... His body would be cut in pieces....

Now, when they meet and you still wanna do it, go on right ahead...

OOC: Sorry, didn't notice.

"Tang..." A tangela says, waddling over to light. "Oh my god, what the hell is this thing?!" He yells, backing away. "Hey...It's a tangela!" Ed says, crouching down near it. "From Pokemon!"
"You watch that?" Light asks.
"Uhh...I was...Uhh....Just channel surfing, and, uh..."
"Whatever." Light says, kicking the pokemon, sending it flying away. "Why are we here?" He asks.
"Hell if I know." Ed says. "Maybe it was the kid who set us on fire."

Last edited:
Ryutaros nodded. "Yes, it's very nice." he said. "When Ryotaro let's me use his body, I like to go to the park and see the animals there, its really fun." he said. He then saw something. "Look out!" he said, tackling her out of the way as something tore through the window and slammed into the room. Ryutaros looked back to see a humanoid crow-like creature standing in the room, armored but strangely regal looking. "An Imagin!"

The Crow Imagin chuckled. "Ah, there's the one my wish was to find." he said. "He only wanted an action figure, who knew I'd find the real thing." he said, looking to Setsuna, in this world, she was a fictional character.

"Leave her alone!" yelled Ryutaros, taking out the Den-O belt. He spun around putting it on, pressing the purple button. "Henshin!" he yelled, swiping a black pass in his hand over it.

"Gun Form!" announced the belt, first the basic suit appearing, then the armor forming and clamping togather, finally a dragon head-like object went down the track of his face plate and formed into his visor.

Den-O pointed to the Imagin. "Mind if I defeat you?" he asked, then did a spin, pointing to him. "Your anweser doesn't matter!"

---------------------

Paul caught a Poochyena with his Electrabuzz, he scanned it. While it normally wasn't one he'd keep, he'd seen how Ash had trained Chimchar into an extremely powerful Infernape and decided to give it a shot. He then saw someone freaking out over a Tangila. He walked up to Ed. "What are you doing? Are you going to catch that Tangila or just stare at it all day?"

Last edited:
Setsuna jumped out the bed, kicking the crow as she stood up next to the transformed Ryotaru, her kick back into reality coming from a bird. It was at that moment that she realized that she had been detransformed upon coming into this alternative reality.

"Pluto Crystal, Make-Up!" She called out as an immense bright purple energy surrounded and within moments, Sailor Pluto emerged.

Right now, she didn't care that the guy knew who she was because if he dared to touch her, she vowed to kill him. Pluto doubted it was going to get to tat point but her brain took precaution as was natural for a lone soldier.

The tall, tanned woman reached out and suddenly her staff appeared in her hand, "My name is Sailor Pluto. The punishment for coming across me is death. In the name of Pluto, I will punish you!"

Her crimson eyes narrowed as she began to call out her attack, "Deadly Scream!" A whisper came forth as energy the shape of a planet came forth and zoomed through the crow's body.

Nias shifted to holding the staff in one hand and covering his eyes with the other as the staff shined and glowed. He choked on a curse, finally able to lower his clawed hand when it stopped and lay calm and solid in his hand. He blinked, dropping his hand and rolling the staff back and forth, as if trying to make some sense of it.
Feran whimpered from below him, and Nias sighed, rolling his eyes before lifting his foot. Feran let out a gasp, most likely thinking he was being let go, but it was cut off as Nias smashed his foot back down onto the others neck, leaving his body limp and his soul sent straight back to the underworld.

The crow used his wings to absorb most of the impact, but his wings were destroyed by the attack and he was badly wounded.

Den-O nodded. "Good shot!" he said, assembling the pieces in his belt into a gun. "My turn!" he said, putting the Rider Pass over his belt buckle.

"Full Charge!" announced the belt.

Energy arched from the belt into the gun and the crystals on his shoulders glowed purple as a huge energy ball formed in his gun barrel. He pulled the trigger, firing off a huge energy ball.

The Crow gasped in suprise, left open from the Deadly Stream and hit in the chest, destroying him in a large explosion.

Den-O nodded. "That was fun!" he said, taking his belt off and reverting to normal. "I'll let you talk to Ryotaro now!" he said, Ryutaros leaving him.

Ryotaro returned to his normal self. He looked over Sailor Pluto. "You're really Sailor Pluto?" he asked. "You're a made up character in this world." he said, turning on the TV after checking the time, an episode of Sailor Moon coming on. "My Onee-chan loves the show."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom