• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Shining Galaxy

Literally an onion
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hey how are you all. So I decided Id try this blogging thing again where I talk about whatever, I probably wont post all that much here but I'll try whenever I have something interesting to talk about, so enjoy my ramblings I guess.

Literally an onion
Reaction score
  • Staff
So I guess I should kick this off with a post so I'll discuss whats been happening in my life to start.

Life is ok for the most part, Ive spent a lot of time just mostly working this year, work is not very interesting so I wont bore you with that subject(Im a cashier meaning I just sell people stuff)

One major thing that happened is this month I moved out of my mother's house and Im now living in my own apartment. I like it and its been uneventful. Ive got a lot of unpacking to do still but Im getting used to being by myself and doing most stuff myself for the most part. Cooking is probably the thing I have the most difficulty with, since Ive never cooked that much before. Its been ok, been making simple stuff but I hope I can learn how to make more things soon. Maybe I'll talk about cooking a bit in here. Maybe not.

So on moving day I found my lost Alpha Sapphire I completed the Nat Dex on. Im so overjoyed because I thought it was lost forever and looked every place I could think of. I dont intend to make this mistake again and fully intent to use Bank to store my Pokemon so I dont lose them if I lose a game card.

I also now can get back to Shiny Hunting, hooray

Thats all for now I suppose. Bye.