• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shining Galaxy

So I guess I should kick this off with a post so I'll discuss whats been happening in my life to start.

Life is ok for the most part, Ive spent a lot of time just mostly working this year, work is not very interesting so I wont bore you with that subject(Im a cashier meaning I just sell people stuff)

One major thing that happened is this month I moved out of my mother's house and Im now living in my own apartment. I like it and its been uneventful. Ive got a lot of unpacking to do still but Im getting used to being by myself and doing most stuff myself for the most part. Cooking is probably the thing I have the most difficulty with, since Ive never cooked that much before. Its been ok, been making simple stuff but I hope I can learn how to make more things soon. Maybe I'll talk about cooking a bit in here. Maybe not.

So on moving day I found my lost Alpha Sapphire I completed the Nat Dex on. Im so overjoyed because I thought it was lost forever and looked every place I could think of. I dont intend to make this mistake again and fully intent to use Bank to store my Pokemon so I dont lose them if I lose a game card.

I also now can get back to Shiny Hunting, hooray

Thats all for now I suppose. Bye.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom